Daehyun's other side

Gangster vs. Prankster

Minjung was still copying Youngmi’s homework when the bell rang , then she felt someone was watching her. “What are you looking at ?” she hissed at Kai who just staring at her with mocking face. “When will you start doing your homework at home?” he staring at her with disbelief expression. “Wae ? Is that your prblem ? Why are you always comment what I did and wear ? Are you my fans ?” she hissed him back while continuing what she was doing , which is copying Youngmi’s homework. “If you don’t like it , just ignore me” Kai sticked out his tounge at her , “Yah , you come here , let me beat you until you dead” Minjung stand up and already had her fist up in the air.

“KIM JONGIN , YANG MINJUNG !” Mrs.Ahn who already entered yelled at them , “Get out!” she said again and the others slightly laughing at them. It’s their 2nd times got called at the same time by the teachers when the lesson hasn’t started , yet. “Argh” Kai muttered , meanwhile Minjung just walking towards the door and exited the class.

“Aigoo , look at them ... Forever cat and dog” Aera said to Youngmi and the latter laughing in respond. Mrs.Ahn continued her lesson and everyone listened to her well. Through the lessons , Junhee keep listening but her mind was not there. She’s thinking about how will she appeared in front of Daehyun later .....

---

“Ah , sirheo” Daehyun said to s , “Yah , Daehyun-yah , you should eat some! It’s been 2 days you didn’t eat in break. All you did were took the foods but staring at the distance and left the foods. And in the end , this girrafe besides me who ate it” Youngjae said to Daehyun as they made him to take the foods and eat it.

“Ah , hyung .... I heard Junhee’s back”Jongup said as they walking to their usual spot , “Is she ?” Daehyun asked him and he younger one just shurgged. “From now , let’s just eat. Eat , Daehyun” Yongguk said and they started to eat.

The girls appeared and started to filling in the table , Minjung and Aera walking to their spot. “Yah , is Junhee back ?” Himchan asked Aera and the girl nodded. “She just back today” Aera said while pointing at a girl who walking with Youngmi. That’s Junhee.

Junhee walking , holding a tray of her foods. But when she walked past Sehun , she startled. Youngmi hold her and she walked past her , to greet Baekhyun first before walked to her table with the others. Daehyun saw that , initiatively he stood up and approaching her. Junhee look at him , she shocked because he smiled at her and put his arms around her shoulders. “Let’s go , let’s go outside and talk” he whispered before let her to put her foods on the table and they went outside together.

“Woah , what is happening ?” Minjung muttered , the other students also whispered to each other about the scene that take place in front of them. Since everyone know that Daehyun’s expression that night was really really not good , it’s weird now that he smiled at her.

---

They arrived at the rooftop , silence surrounding them for a couple of minutes.

“How are you doing these days ?” he finally speak first , “Good , still breathing. You ?” she said and he let out a small laugh. “Good , just ... It’s just weird that I haven’t saw you lately” he said and silence appraoched them again.

“Daehyun , I’m ...” “I know , let’s just forget about it , okay ? From now on , let me treat you like my own sister. I’ll always be there for you , whenever you need me , wherever you need me. So , you can tell me what’s wrong with you , don’t hold it by yourself. I know now , just .... Forget what I said and live what we’re on now” he said to her while put his hands on his pockets. She gasped , she didn’t know what to say now.

She never thought that Daehyun will said these things to her , after their big ‘fight’ , that ‘accident’. She thought that Daehyun would never talk to her again or even smile at her. But now , it’s different. He completely different from what she thought.

“You thought I’ll stay mad at you and ignore you ?” he laughed and she nodded , “I thought you’d never talk to me again” she said. He shooked his head , “No , no .... I would never do that , never in my whole lifetime. I’l stay by yourside , no matter what do you think about me. You can lean one me and cry with me. I’ll do whatever Junhyung-hyung did for you” he ended it with jokes and she let out a small laugh that sounds like a chuckle.

“Hyung seems so busy now , so let me take his place. You mind ?” he asked her , she looked at him for a while. “Yes , it would be a big help for me” she said and he smiled. The brightest and genuine smile she ever saw from him.

---

The two got back to the cafetaria and eat their lunch , the others looking at them with shocked and strange expression. “What ?” Daehyun asked them , they just keep staring. “Wae ?” when Junhee said that everyone just shooked and continued what they did. “Did you two .... what , what is that ?” Aera asked Minjung and Youngmi. “Reconciled” the both said and she nodded , “That’s what I’m going to said , reconciled” Aera said again. “You see” Daehyun said , “Woah , that fast ....?” Aera muttered and begin to eat again.

As the bell rang , the students walked back to their perspective classes. This time , Junhee’s class are having their golf class. The students are changing their outfits , most of them used Minjung’s clothing brand ‘M&J’. Youngmi changed her clothes to what Junhee gave to her and Baekhyun , Baekhyun also wear it. Minjung walked to her locker and saw Youngmi’s clothes. “Woah , it’s cool. Where did you get it ?” she asked her as she put her uniform to the locker , “Junhee have me these when I met her” Youngmi said and Junhee appeared with Aera. “You made this , Jun ?” she asked her and she nodding. “But I haven’t saw those in your store” Aera said too , “It’s for the upcoming line” Junhee said and walking to the golf class which is in their school’s golfing area.

Aera took her golf sticks and all of her golf properties in the golf locker , suddenly she gasped. “Yah , you two .... Why are you guys wearing the same clothes ??” she said while pointing at Baekhyun and Youngmi. The couple look at each other , “Hyung ..... Jinjja ??” Sehun asked him too. “Yah , Kim Youngmi , you better tell us now” Minjung said too. Youngmi just slightly lowered her head and walking to Junhee. “What if .... yes ?” Baekhyun said and left them. The rest of EXO , Youngmi , and Aera shocked. “Really ?” Soyeon asked too , “Daebak ....” Aera said. “Yah , Kim Youngmi , you better explain this to us now” Minjung catch her up and the latter just laughing.

“But , Junhee seems didn’t shocked .... Jun , you knew ?” Aera asked her , “If I knew , why ?” she asked her back as she gets ready to hit the golf ball with her stick. “You guys .... It’s not like I did something wrong ....” Youngmi said and take out her stick.

“I don’t know why , I just want to congratulates you guys ....” Aera said , “Chukhahae , don’t break up” Suho said too. “But , when did you two start dating ?” Chanyeol asked them , “A year ago .... I guess ....” Baekhyun tried to remember. “Woo , I’m jealous now ....” Kai said and laughing , “Then find a girlfriend” Baekhyun said to him. “Later hyung ... Later ... I still wants to play around” Kai joked. “Date someone near , you know ....” D.O too , “Yah , if you both date , it would be daebak” Aera joined the ‘teasing’ game too while pointing at Minjung and Kai.

“Sirheo! Even if there’s only him left in this world , I would never get married” Minjung sarcastically said that , “Eiy , look at you , who wants to date you eo ?” Kai hissed back. “Ah , I heard your father’s company build another pabric in Jeju ?” Suho asked Kai who gets ready to take turn with Chanyeol , “Eo ... That’s how my father works .... He always take every chance to grow bigger” Kai said and hit the ball. “Kim Jongin , you should have gone to PGA” Chanyeo joked.

“Junhee , how could you know ?” Mijung asked Junhee , “Easy , lucky guess” Junhee said. “Well , at least one of us will not grow old and stay single ....” Aera said. “Do you think I’ll grow old and single ?” Minjung asked her , “Just look at how you fight with Kai , it won’t work” Aera hit the ball as it was her turn. “YAH!” Minjung said and the latter just laughing at her.

“You guys are very noisy ....” Junhee muttered while Youngmi just nodded.

-----

annyeong ^^ just a short update miann T_T I'll try to update again later :DD Pleasee comments :DD and thanks to everyone who have subscribe , reads , and up votes ^^ I loveee youu guys<33