Seven years later .....

Gangster vs. Prankster

Aera is working on something in her office , until a couple barging in to her office. “Unnie-yah!” Minjung said and Aera chuckled , “Aigoo , you two .... Jeongmal ... You don’t know how to knock ?” Aera said to Minjung and Kai who sit on the sofa without hesitate. “Tsk .... And now you guys are going to have a date in front of me ?” sh said again , “Aniya ....” Kai offending themselves. “You two don’t have any works ? I’m busy until I die here ...” Aera asked them , “Aniya , I’ve free all of my schedule today” Kai said and Minjung nodding too. “What ? What are you going to do today ? You two ?” Aera asked them while still working.

“We’re sending off some invitations” Minjung said and give her an invitation , “What ? Your married invitations ?” Aera joked as she opened it. “Aniya , it’s the school reunion” Kai said , “Ah mwoya ... I’m anticipating your marriage hahaha ....” Aera laughing. “You guys don’t have any idea to get married ? Like Youngmi and Baekhyun for example ?” Aera asked them again , “Aniya .... We’re still hvaing fun like this ....” Kai said. “Geurae ... do whatever you want ...” Aera shooking her head at the couple that still dating like a middle-school students though their age are far from middle school age.

“Wae ? I should be the one who ask that to you , unnie” Minjung said to Aera and Aera looking at her , “Mwo ?” Aera don’t understand. “Eiyy , when will you and Mark-oppa get married ?” the younger female said and Aera hit her forehead slightly , “Micheo” Aera said and Minjung just lauhging.

“Oh , you guys are here ?” Youngjae suddenly come in to Aera’s office , “Oh , hyung ...” Kai greet him. “What’s that ?” Youngjae asked Aera who still reading the invitation , “High school reunion ... Oppa , you can come too. It’s Hanjin and Hanhwa after all” Minjung said to him. “Ah , she’s right .... Come hyung , it’s been a long time” Kai said too , “Mwo ... arrasseo .... If I don’t have anything to do” Youngjae laughs. “You two should come , arrasseo ?” Minjung said to them.

“Will Junhee come ?” Aera asked her , “Molla , but she know already ...” Minjung shrugged. “We’re leaving now .... Annyeong~” Kai said as the both left them. “Sounds nice ... yah , Mark is waiting you” Youngjae said , “Arrasseo , I’ll go down” she said.

---

“Should we eat first or go to Sehun first ?” Kai asked Minjung while driving , “Hmm .... Go to him first , after that we’ll eat. How about that ? He might be busy” Minjung suggest and he nodding. Minjung locked her phone and then looking at Kai , he’s concentrating on driving. “Wae ?” he suddenly asked her who just giggling , “Why are you looking at me like that ?” he asked her with a laughs. “I never realize that you’re cool when driving , you know ?” Miinjung laughing , “Of course I am .... Wae ? You’re thankful because you have me ?” he and she laughs and slightly slap his arm. “Just drive” she said.

---

“That’s why I said that .... You won’t listen to me , right ?” Baekhyun said to the younger male in front of him , “Kwaenchana hyuung , I’ll take care of it alone ....” Sehun said to him. “Even though I suggesting something you wouldn’t listening ....” Baekhyun said again and Youngmi laughing at her husband.

“Eo , you .... Why are you guys here ?” Kai asked Baekhyun and Youngmi as he and Minjung entered Sehun’s office. “Yah .... What is this ? Are you guys going to have a romantic scene and being all lovey dovey in front of me ?” Sehun looking at them four , “We’re talking .... You two ?” Youngmi asked them back. “We’re sending invitations , glad that  you guys here too ..” Minjung said and hands out the invitations for their high school reunion. “Reunion ?” Sehun read it and Minjuung nodding , “It’s been seven years since we all graduated , we met Hyeyoung and Yonggukk-hyung. They suggested this first. Everyone will come” Kai said to them too.

“Just come , it won’t waste your time. It’s tomorrow” Kai said to them again , “Arra , arra ....” Baekhyun said. “Will Junhee come ?” Sehun asked them with a small laugh , they looking at him. “Maybe yes maybe no .... She know about this , she said she’ll come if she have a free time” Miinjung said. “Free time ? Yah , America to Korea , it’s quite long ...”Youngmi said , “It’s not what I said , Junhee said it herself” Minjung defended herself while Youngmi just laughs.

“Anyway , why are you guys gathering in my office ?” Sehun asked them all , “Molla ....” Baekhyun shooks his head. “Yah , kajja .... I’m hungry” Kai said to Minjung , “Minjung feed him before he eat something here ....” Baekhyun jokes and they all laughing. “Yah you two are still dating like that ?” Youngmi asked them and the couple nodding. “Aigoo .... You two don’t have any idea or what , to get married ?” Sehun asked them too , “Ahh , why is everybody askiing us about that ? Aera , Suho-hyung , Chanyeol-hyung , you guys ....” Kai complained.

“It’s because we’re curious ... Yah , we’re not 18 anymore. Remember , 25 , 25” Baekhyun said , “Don’t ask me about that, instead ask that gentleman over there. When will he get a partner ?” Kai said , reffering to Sehun and they all laughing together. “Yah ....” Sehun complained back while laughing. Soon the couples leave his office as they bid their goodbyes to him. Minjung give them a threat “You guys must come , no matter what” before leave and leaving Baekhyun , Youngmi , and Sehun laughing before the next couple leave too.

It’s been seven years since they were graduated , like what Baekhyun said they al are 25 years old now. Not longer some high school students. These paast seven years they have undergo some goodbyes , hurts , loves , and finally find some answers that they need when they were teen. Seven years ..... It’s been seven years since Junhee left Sehun without saying a goodbye. Suho got married last year with Jinae , he’s continuing his father’s company. Baekhyun and Youngmi just got married two months ago , Baekhyun continuing his parents’ company too meanwhile Youngmi become a famous and intelegent prosecutor.

Yongguk got married with Hyeyoung and they’re expecting their first child now. Sehun always come to their marriage , because he hopes that Junhee will come too. But he’s wrong , Junhee never come. Even for the opening of Grand Convention , Junhyung himself that come and give the speech for the ceremony. He said that his sister is a ‘very busy person’ so she couldn’t come by herself. Sehun also know that Junhee opened a dance academy but she didn’t come too.

Kai and Minjung still dating but they’re going to married soon , they said they can’t match their  schedules though they’re always go for a date , once a day. Same with them, Mark and Aera also still dating and trying to find the right time to get married soon.

For the past seven years , Sehun doesn’t even go for blind date or any girl. He’s still waiting for Junhee , that’s why the others said that “his soul is already with Junhee’s soul” as they jokes about Sehun. Though he’s not the only one who still single. On 17th July , when Junhee birthday is Sehun will bought a cake and sing a happy birthday song. He recorded it in a video and wishing her some wishes too. He send it to her e-mail , but no reply come.

Chanyeol still single and he’s started as a vice president in his father’s company. D.O also the same and he also opening a restaurant that immediately become a big success. He already has 15 branchs in all over Korea now. Both Chanyeol and D.O live alone and they’re neighborhood now , sometimes Chanyeol sleep over in D.O house with a reason that he’s too busy so that he can’t cook for himself and it’s better to have D.O by his side.

Himchan become a doctor now , he asked his older brother to take care of their parent’s company though he still have a majority of the shares. He’s still single and try to find the miss right. Youngjae work with Aera , because their parents’ company are partners after all. He’s a CEO now and still single too. Jongup finally became the CEO of his parents’ entertainment company , he also choreographing now. He’s not single but he’s trying to get a girl he likes. The magnae Zelo is having fun in Malibu with her girlfriend , he’s a CEO now but he doesn’t care. He smart enough to take care of everything.

And Daehyun , he’s working as a CEO too now. He’s still single and still try to selecting some girls around him. He may still has some feelings for Junhee , but he know that he can’t be the one for her and trying to search his own miss right.

Everyone concentrate on their own lives , they even didn’t have a chance to hang out like old times.

---

Sehun put the reunion invitations on his desk and staring at two photos in front of him , on the table. The first one is him and Junhee when they were little , both of them sit on a rock and made a funny faces. He smiled while looking at that photo , “I still have this .... Jun” he said. And the next one is Junhee’s photo that took by Daehyun. Daehyun give it to him that night , after they played basketball together. In that photo , Junhee is sitting on a swing and smiling at the camera. Sehun loves this photo the most. He caress it and stand up as a knock heard from the door.

“Sir , the meeting will start soon” his secretary said and he nods as he leave the room with him.

---

Finally , it’s the reunion day.

Everyone come , just like what Kai and Minjung said. Sehun talks with his old friends , he laughs and go to the others again , and talk again and move again. All Hanjin and Hanhwa students that seve years ago was a senior come. “Sehun! Sehun!” Chanyeo waving at him who’s looking around. He walks to them , “Look who’s here~” they al greet him. “Yah , it’s been a long time since we gathered around like this , right ?” Jongup asked them all and they all nods in agreement. “Zelo , the beach boy is here too” Baekhyun said and they all laughing together. “One person left huh ?” Daehyun said while staring at his drink.

“Anyway , Park Chanyeol don’t get drunk tonight. I don’t want to cook a hangover soup in the morning for you” D.O pointing at the male who stand beside him with his glass , “Arrasseo Dyorisa” Chanyeol said and earned a round of laughter by the others. “You two live together now ?” Suho asked them , “Aniya , this boy keep following me” D.O said again while keep pointing at Chanyeol and they all lauhging. “Yah , hajima~” Chanyeol said to him.

“Kim Jongin , Yang Minjung. Marriage plan ?” Himchan asked the two , “Yahh , geumanhae ....You guys are like a reporters” they both said and the others just laughing at them. “We’ll get married soon, this year “ Kai said to them before take a sip of his drink. “Jinjja ? I should come then” a familiar voice heard and everyone widened their eyes.

A gorgeous female stand behind Minjung with a glass of wine in her hand , “Miss me ?” she said and they all started to get their sense back. “Junhee !!” Minjung immediately hug her and the main character just laughs and hug her back. “Annyeong .... It’s been a long time” she said to the others , “Woahh , you really come ?” Daehyun asked her and she nodding.

Junhee looking at one person , Sehun. “Oh Sehun , annyeong” she said and he smiled at her. She walk up to him and hug him. He hug her back , tightly. “Welcome home , love” he whispered.

---

a.n : Updated~~~ There's still moree~~ comments and I will update lol =)) thank you for your endless support and keep comments :DD enjoy reading , so sadd that this story will come to an end soon T___T Actually I want to end it like this but .... I don't like a hanging end xD so I decided to made another chapter Ppyeong~:D