Choi Soyeon

Gangster vs. Prankster

Soyeon walked out from the restroom. She has changed her uniform into the new and clean one. She looking at herself in the mirror , “Aigoo , she’s not that bad ....” she chuckled and wash her hands. Her phone rang and she take it from her pocket , “Yeah , it’s me ...” she said to the other line. “Well , she’s not that bad ... You’re right unnie” she laughed as she walked out from the restroom in the school.

“Molla , I haven’t think about that yet .... Let’s see later ....” she pack her things to her bag and put some books to her locker. The school is quiet empty now since the classes are dissmissed , some students are left there , hanging out in the music room ,  band room (both seperated , music room are for classical intruments such as piano and harpa) , or maybe just hanging out with some friends in the hallway. In this school , the garden is so big and very shady. A great place to used as a place for hanging out together with friends.

“Eo , arrasseo. I’ll call you back , have a nice day unnie!” she said and ended the call , she’s walking to her driver that has been waiting for her in the parking lot. “Annyeong haseyo miss , do you have a great day at school ?” he asked as she entered the back seat , “Ne. Ah , was there something wrong with our company ? Like electricity black out or dropping stocks ?” Soyeon asked her driver that also working as her personal assistant. “Aniya , nothing happened. You don’t have to worry anything , miss” he said and she just nod in relieved manner.

Finally , after a couple minutes , they reach home. Soyeon’s house is in Seocheo-dong , not as big as Jooyeon’s or Sehun’s but big enough.  Soyeon entered her room and put her bag on her bed , she sighed. “I’m tired ... Tired to death ....” she muttered as she finally choose to take a refreshing bath and change her clothes into a comfortable one.

“Miss , do you want to have a lunch now ?” her maid asked her , “Aniya , I’ll just eat dinner today” she said and the maid excuse herself out. Soyeon her computer and search for Junhee’s infromation in the internet. “Woah , she’s all over the internet huh ? Nice , Yong Junhee” she smirked. “Hanjin Group ... Hanjin ... Hanjin ... They’re really big ...” she read the infromations in the internet.

She look at a photo near her , her sister and herself. They looked so happy , having fun in Lotte World. A couple years ago. “Unnie , don’t worry .... I’ll take your revenge on her” she smiled at the photo but then smirked while looking at Junhee’s photos in the internet.

She take out a notes from her drawer. “Target number one : Oh Sehun” she smirked and close it.

----

Hahaha , miann for the small update ... I don’t know what should I write here because I’ll reveal Soyeon’s true self in the other chapters .... But the main point is , you all know that she’s the true ‘evil’ in this story , right ? Hahaha , please comment T__T I love comments , anything ... Just say anything lol xD thank you^^