Start again

Gangster vs. Prankster

Sehun laying down on a bench on the school’s rooftop garden , he closed his eyes for a while. Didn’t bother with the classes that already started a while ago. He doesn’t know what he feel now , angry , sad , and dissapointed. He even doesn’t know who to trust. Either Junhee or Soyeon , he don’t know yet. “She could be right .... But .... Yeon ...” he thinking again.

“Soyeon ... did she do that ?” he confused now. His emotions are mixed. But what make him really shocked is Soyeon’s word that made Junhee fell down. The first time he saw Junhee fell down.

“You are jealous eo ? You like someone that is my boyfriend now”

“You are envy about something , right ? Something that I have but you don’t and can’t have”

“She used to be strong and never affected by anything ....” he think again , as long as he knew Junhee , he never saw her hurted orshocked by anything. ‘She’s like someone who already knew everything before it happens , she never shocked like that’ he thought. Sheun still confused. He just closed his eyes , try to calmed himself down. Dozed off to sleep.

---

“Argh” Junhee wake up and find herself laying down on a bed in the health care room. She look around and found no one else there besides her. “Eo! Aigoo , you shocked me” Daehyun almost fell down to the floor because he didn’t think that she will woke up this quick. “Wae ? Sirheo ?” Junhee looking at him while trying to sit. “Ani , it’s a relieve” Daehyun laughing a bit and handing her a milk , the same flavor he is drinking now.

“Gomawo , you took me here ?” she asked him , “Woah , you’re smart .... of course. I saw you fell down and then fainted so I brought you here” Daehyun said while smiling a goofy smile. “Is that girl already kicked out now ?” Junhee asked him , Daehyun thinking for a while. “You mean .... Choi Soyeon ?” she nodded in respond , “I heard that’s what happen , I don’t see her in your class either” Daehyun said.

Junhee stay silent until she realize something , “Yah , aren’t you have classes now ?” she asked him and Daehyun stopped drinking. “A-Ah ... That’s .... There’s still a way” he said and she furrowed her brows , “I felt something suspicious here ....” she said and the boy in front of her just laughing. “Keokjeongma~ I’ll take care of it by myself” he ruffling her hair and she just chuckled. “Do you want this oppa to take you back to the class ?” he asked her , ‘Ani ... I want to go home” she said and he nodding in understand

“Are you awake now ?” the nurse come to check on her but then she look at Daehyun , “Ne” Junhee asnwered. “Aren’t you .... Jung Daehyun-ssi from Hanhwa ? Did you get a permission to come here ?” the nurse asked him and he trembling. “A-ah ... That’s ... Junhee , let’s go ... You said you want to go home right ?” he change the topic and looking at Junhee. She frowned , knowing something gone wrong but she shrugged it off. “Kajja , kajja ....” he said to her and she get up from the bed , walking to the hallway with Daehyun help. Leave the nurse dumbfounded.

“Annyeong haseyo , miss” her driver opened the backseat door for her , “You , go back to your class” Junhee said before enter the car. “Don’t worry .... I’ll take care of that by myself , saengie~” Daehyun laughs and she chuckled again.

Daehyun wave at her car as it’s slowly leaving the school. He smiled while let out a sigh , walking to his school that connected through the cafetaria.

As he about to enter his class , someone yelled at him. “JUNG DAEHYUN!” the picket teacher call him and he closed his eyes. “Aish , I’m dead meat .... dead ....” he slowly turned around and let out a forced goofy smile. “Ne ?” he know what will happened to him.

---

“What are you going to do now ?” Soyeon’s sister asked her from the other line , “What am I going to do ? There’s still a way unnie ... Don’t worry” Soyeon laughs. She is expelled from school , of course. “Can you do it ?” her sister asked her again , Soyeon is sitting on her bed with phone on her right ear. “Don’t worry unnie ... There’s still a way” she smirked slightly.

---

Junhee laying down on her bed , feels so lazy to do anything at the moment. She don’t know what will happen again tomorrow because she know that Soyeon will not stay silent. “She’ll do something ...” she muttered and sighed hard , but she remembered what Sehun said to her.

“Why are you doing this ?”

She know Sehun’s facial expression without even looked at him. She know him very well and she’s sure that he is angry at her. Again. And yet , this may the last time he will talk to her.

While she was deep in her thought , a knock heard from her door. “Miss , there’s a package for you” her butler said and she opened the door , “From ?” she asked him back. “I don’t know too , miss. I’m sorry” he said and she just take it from his hand.

Walking to her desk , she opened it. “What the—“ she gasped loudly , she saw a note with red tint.

Just die Yong Junhee!

She’s angry again , “That girl won’t stop  huh ?” she said and closed the box. She walked out from her room with the box , “Burn this. Now” she said to oneof her maids and she nodded. “Choi Soyeon .... You start again huh ?” she hissed.

---

a.n : Hello kkk~ Updated ! ^^ miann for the short update T_T I don't know what to write anymore .... Please feel free to leave comments and enjoy^^ anyway ..... I'm so sad that some fans in korea try to get rid of Baekhyun from his MC position in Inkigayo , they wrote in inkigayo's homepageT__T It's not like I support BaekYeon completely .... But I like seeing him so happy to date with someone he adores for so long~~ So please .... you guys may felt betrayed ... But did you guys even think that with insulting him and taeyeon-unnie will hurt her more ? I understand if you don't like BaekYeon .... I mean , 30% of myself hate it lol =)) but , please .... hating and swearing at your idols won't make things better .... So , just leave them alone ... Let Baekhyun date who he wants to date :) Hahaha ..... my notes is pretty long this time lol .... anyway , keep reading ^^ the fun part will start! 

And .....

THANK YOU GUYS FOR MY 80 SUBBIES AND 21 UP VOTES ^^ i LOVEEEEE YOU GUYS , VERY VERY MUACCHH , PLEASE LEAVE COMMETNS AND ENJOY MY STORY ^^ Freeze!