Actually I'm .....

Gangster vs. Prankster

Everyone gasped at the scene that take place in front of them , no one ever thought or imagined that Junhee will take some action like this. Public display affection. It’s not and never been Junhee things. Or any girls in that school , which are her gang members. Sehun looking at the two , he keeps silent.

Junhee pushed back and looking at her feets , “Mian , just ... Suddenly” she said and looking at Daehyun’s face that still clearly show his shocked expression. When Junhee was about to leave , Daehyun hold her. “Wait” he said and she looked confused. “Whoever take a photo of that , video it , everything. Please delete it , if you want to live with a free soul” Daehyun said before grabbing her arm again. “Let’s get out , let’s talk” he said before dragging her with him , Junhee give a signs to her gang and they all nodded.

“Now , now ... Collects your handphones and cameras please ....” Minjung clapping her hands and everyone slowly start to collecting their phones and cameras. They don’t want to live in a hell for the rest of their life , it’s better to follow the rules.

Daehyun keeps silent in the car as he slowly driving somewhere  , Junhee also didn’t say anything and just keep silent. She know he’s angry and she’ll just make the situation worsen if she said anything.

Suddenly Daehyun stopped his car near Han River and silence hasn’t broke , yet. He get out from the driver seat , Junhee also get out. Leaning his body to his car , he sighed. “Why did you do that ?” he asked her and she looking at his direction , “Answer me now , I have a bad feeling about that” he said , his voice getting darker than before.

Junhee can’t do anything , it’s the first time that Daehyun get mad at her. He’s the typical of person who can’t easily get angry but once he’s angry , he’s scarier than a tiger. She looking at the river , gathering her courage to tell him.

“I want to show to someone” she let out a sigh , Daehyun’s face still didn’t show any reaction to her answer which mean it’s not enough. “I .... I just want to tell them that—“ “That what ?! I know you want to show Sehun and Soyeon , but why ?! WHY ME ?! I thought you’ll never use me for something like this. The first time in my life , you’re the first one who make me madly fall in love with you , but you also the first one who make me furious” he cut her sentence and she closed her eyes.

“YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND !” she finally speak out , he taken a back. “You don’t understand how I should be strong , everytime , everyday , every second ! You don’t know how it is to be me ! You don’t know how hurt I am when I see him with the other girls! YOU JUST  DON’T UNDERSTAND!” she said and a tear left her eyes. The first time ever Junhee crying in front of him. Which slightly make him feel bad , but his anger take over his mind.

“And you never understand my feelings” he said and she looking at him , “You know what ?! I ing love you to the moon and back but .... I never thought that you’ll use me for these kind of tricks” he finally confessed to her and she closed her eyes in frustrated manner. “I know ! I KNOW IT ALL !” she said.

Daehyun approaching her and shooking her shoulders , “You , do you know how much I’m hurt now ?! Do you know how to bear these feeling all these time ?” he said and she finally cry. “Mian .... But ... I love Oh Sehun , since the first time we met. Since he help me with my homeworks. Since we met in the playgroup. I don’t know why but he keeps lingering in my mind for 18 years and now what should I do ?” she said loudly.

Both of them cry , not too loud but strange enough for them. For Daehyun , someone who is bright so you wouldn’t ever suspect that he has something in his heart. And for Junhee , someone who’s  in the outside tougher than a metal but in the inside is weaker than a feather.

Daehyun let go her shoulders and looking at the ground before looking at the sky to avoid his tears coming out , but finally came out from the corner of his eyes. “And---“ “No , don’t say anything. Just .... Don’t say anything ...” he said in a small voice , almost like a whisper and then get in to his car before finally drove away. Left her alone. All alone near the river.

Junhee lowering her head and cry again. The first time in her life , she cried. And someone from far away smirking , “You lose from me , Yong Junhee” that person who is no other than Soyeon smirked and walked away.

---

It’s another day for school , Youngmi get off from a black audi , “Hurry go , before someone see us” she said and the boy in the driver seat just laughing at her. “You’re no fun baby” he sang but she just stick out her tounge at him and left him. “KIM YOUNGMI!” a loud voice heard and she gasped , Minjung running towards her. ‘Did I get caught ?’ she thought , “Do you see Junhee ?” Minjung asked her while catching her breath. “W-what ? N-no ... Of course no. I just arrived , wae ?” Youngmi asked her , “Aish ... What should I do ? I haven’t done my Math” Minjung said. “Aigoo , what did you do yesterday ?” Youngmi looking at her , shooking her head. ‘Huft .... I’m lucky’ Youngmi thought again while sighed.

Aera come with the girls and asked them what happen. “She haven’t done Mr.Jang’s homework , yet” Youngmi said , Minjung still trying to call Junhee. “And why is she calling Junhee ?” Aera asked Youngmi again , still confused. “Who else that she will copied the homework except Junhee ? She sits next to her , and Mr.Jang’s subject is after the 1st break” Youngmi said as they all walking to the lockers. “Unnie might won’t come to school” said one of the girls , the three asked her back. “After last night , I knew she woldn’t come. I suggesting to find someone you can copy” said the other girl too , “Ah , you right .... After that incident ... Aish ...” Minjung lowered her head and walking to the class with gloomy face. “See you later” Youngmi said to them and they all just nodding.

Minjung sit on her seat and sighed , put her hands on the small locker bellow her desk and she’s going to lay her head on the desk , but then she feel something. “What is this ?” she frowned and found a Math book. “Math ?” she confused and look around , “This is not Junhee ....” she turn her head to look at Youngmi. “Youngmi-yah” she said and Youngmi looking at her direction , “Mwo ?” she still holding her phone. “Yours ?” Youngmi shook her head and Minjung call Aera’s name , “Yours ?” she also shooking her head and looking to her phone again. Bell is still 5 minutes away. Minjung just shrugged and ‘happily’ copy it to her book. Without she know , someone smiling a bit while looking at her.

“No one’s home ?” Junhyung asked his butler while walking down the stairs , “Animida , Miss Junhee is still here” he said to him and he frowned. Stopped his steps and looking at Junhee room’s door. “She didn’t go to school today ?” his butler shooking his head , “Hmm ...” he frowned. “Well , I’m going now” he said and his butler bow at him. Before he could enter his car , one of Junhee’s butler approaching him. “Master , miss want to see you” he said and Junhyung sighed before get back to the house and knocking  her door. “Come in” her voice heard.

Junhyung opened the door and saw Junhee who is reading something on her desk , “Wae ?” he asked her while leaning on the wall near her bookshelf. “Oppa” she said while keep reading , ‘Wae ? Ppali malhae” he said to her while folding his arms. “You’re dating ?” she finally looking at him. He gasped , “Y-yah ... hahaah .... What do you mean  .... Dating ? Hahaha ...” Junhyung awkwardly laughing and rubbing his neck in nervousness.

“Don’t lie” she said again to him , Junhyung stopped laughing and clear his throat. “Who is she ? She’s pretty ?” she asked him again , “Well ... Of course” he slightly smiled. “Nugu ? Not someone you met in the club , right ?” she and he laughing , “Aniya , you know her well” he said again. “Nugu ? I don’t know any girl in your age” she said and fliiping the page which turned out to be Hanjin Group’s  money report.

 “Well ... Good luck , you must stay for a long long time” she said and he just nodding while laughing. “I’m going now , okay ?” he said and left her alone.

Junhee stopped reading again. “Today is the day , huh ?” she said to herself while continuing  her reading.

---

a/n : Hello there ^^ Thank you guys , my dear readers who has comment :DD Please do leave some comments ^^ I really appreciate that :DD kkk~ Have a great weekend everyone ! And I’m excusing myself from this site for a week since the exam will be on Tuesday to next Monday hahaha .... Fighting !