Finding evidences

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee was sitting in front of her desk and reading some reports when her secretary , Mr.Park came in. “Miss” he bowed to her , “What’s wrong ?” she asked him. “The guy that sold that photo to us was found wounded and bleeding severely” he infromed her and she widened her eyes. “Any witness ?” she asked him , stopped from what she was doing. “Someone who just passed by the seclded area near Han River said that 4 men brought him and beat him , after that they left him alone. Our man found him acidentally when someone called the police station and they said his name , Woo Taewong” Mr.Park said again.

“Someone saw the car ?” she asked him again , “Black BMW , the plates number is ....  53두1589” he said again. She sighed , “Anyway , did you get anything ?” she asked him , changed the topic. “Yes , miss” he said again , “Now , give me what you got” she said again and Mr.Park take out some photos. Junhee scanned the photos really well , “She smoke ?” she asked him , “It looks like it ,miss” he answered. “Cheap ....” she procedeed to the other photos. Then , she stopped at a photo. “You said the car is black BMW 53두1589 ?” she asked him and he nodded in respond. “This car ?” she asked him , showing the photo that has Soyeon’s car in it.

“A-ah .... Ne , miss” Mr.Park shocked. Junhee smirked, “Gotcha”.

---

In the next day , Junhee is ready to go to school. But before she forget , she called someone. “Prepare what I told you last night. I’ll give you the samples at the first break” she said and hang up the phone. “Miss , your car is ready” her maid said , “Mr.Park , please make sure everything’s ready” she said to her personal assistant and he nods. “Algesseumnida” he bow to her before she walked past her maids.

“Junhee’s already left ?” Junhyung who just walked down the stairs asked them all and they all nodded. “I’ll prepare your car , master” one of his maid said and excuse himself. Suddenly his phone ringing , “Uh ? Hello ?” he recognized that it’s American number and take it. “It’s me , oppa” a girl voice heard and a smile created in the corner of his lips. Walking to the back garden , he talking to the girl in the other line. “How are you ? Are you feeling better now ? How is she ?” he asked her , “We’re alright , don’t worry too much ....” the girl said and told him about her days. Things that he always wanted to heard for these past 6 months.

“Can I talk to her ?” he asked with a hope , realized that the phone already passed to someone he wanted talk to he began to talk. “Hey sweetie .... How are you ?” he smiled while looking at the gardeners who are taking care the flowers. Enjoying the morning scenery in the garden , living in the moment.

---

“So ... What is going to happen today ?” Aera asked Minjung as they entered the hallway , “Molla , I hope it won’t turn out to World War Three” Minjung said and the two laughing together. Aera catch Youngmi and Baekhyun walking together , entering the school while talking and lauhging together , and of course : holding hands. “Aigoo , my morning can’t be more worse than this .... I want to have a boyfriend now ....” Minjung rest her head on her locker door , “Date someone near , you know ...” Aera and the latter hit her arms with her books. “Morning” Youngmi greet them , “Ohoo , Kim Youngmi. I’m jealous~” Aera teased the older one. “What ? Why ?” Youngmi asked her back while put her bag on the locker and take her books , “You have a boyfriend   and nothing to worry. I heard Baekhyun is very loyal” Minjung said and the girl just laughing. “Yah , you two just worry yourself. Find a boyfriend” Yougmi said back to them and they chuckled.

“Morning” Junhee come and they greet her back , “So ... What’s going to happen today , Jun ?” Minjung asked her casually. “Nothing ... But the great show will happen tomorrow. For sure” Junhee take her books and locked her locker. “Wohoo , something big ?” the girls followed her.

“She’s planning to do something again ?” baekhyun asked Youngmi as they walked together , “Maybe ? I can’t read her mind these day” Youngmi said and Baekhyun laughing. “The most important is she already gave us permission , right jagi ?” he asked her and she just laughing , “Now I know why they call you cheesy , you are too cheesy” she said and flicked his forehead slightly. “Eiyy , but you love this cheese man right ?” he and both continued walkingt o the class.

Arrived at the class , nothing happened. Yet. Soyeon sit in her seat and the other EXO-K members are chatting near Suho’s table. “Oh , Baek!” Chanyeol greet the couple as they entered the class , “Yougmi annyeong” D.O said and she greet them back. “Nothing happenned ?” Baekhyun asked them and they all just nodded. “See you later” Youngmi said and Baekhyun nodded , she walking to the girls.

Junhee was looking at Soyeon’s gesture , she look at her very closely. “What are you staring at ?” Youngmi asked her , “Someone ...” she muttered. “Anyway , when did you start date ? I mean , your aniversary date ?” Aera who is very curious asked the girl beside her , “17th May , my birthday” Youngmi said. “Wooo ... Daebak , your birthdays are close too , right ?” the other girls and they all laughing , meanwhile Junhee keep staring at Soyeon closely.

“Jinae” she called one of the girls and Jinae coem closer to her , Junhee give him a small plastic and Jinae nodded. The girl slowly approaching Soyeon’s desk who left by the owner to somewhere , take her comb and take a strain of her hair that left there. “Thanks” she said to her as Jinae give the plastic back to her.

“What’s that for ?” Minjung asked her , “Evidence , for the sly cheap creeper” Junhee said and put it in the small locker under her desk. The bell ring and everyone get back to their seat.

----

“Yah , what are you doing ?” Youngjae looking at Daehyun who sit right beside him , “Eating , what else ?” he said while munching his sandwich. “Ms.Lee is not here yet , I’m still hungry” he said again , “Tsk .... Are you ... pregnant or something ? Your appetite is strange today ...” Jongup looking at his hyung and get hit by the latter. “Yah , what do you think am I ?” Daehyun said , defending himself. “Whatever , just finish that quickly” Yongguk said from behind him and he give him a thumb up.

---

“Kajja , kajja~~” students leaving the class one by one as the break started , “Junhee , you’re not coming with us ?” Aera asked her. “Later , I have something to do” she said and they just nodded as they all walking to the cafetaria.

Junhee walking to the schoolyard and waiting for someone , “Annyeong haseyo , president” 4 men bowing to her. “Here , take this and e-mail me the result tonight. Remember , make sure to check this detailed , nothing left” she said adn they bowed to her. “Algessemnida sajangnim , we’ll do our best and try not to dissapointing you” one of them that looks like their leader said before they bowed again and left.

“Look who’s going down tomorrow , Choi Soyeon” Junhee smirked and then left to the cafetaria.

---

“Oh , there she is ....” Himchan said and the others looking at Junhee who come to the table with meals in her hand , “Where were you ?” Daehyun asked her. “Handing something ... Anyway , what did I miss ?” she asked them , “Nothing , we’re talking about cousins” Aera said. “What ?” Junhee asked them back , a bit confused. “I likes Junhee’s cousin the best” Minjung said while eating her meals , “What ? Mine ?” Junhee furrowed her brows and Aera almost choked on her meals.

“Yah , I mean it ... “ Minjung said to them , “Which one ? I don’t only have one” Junhee said again. “Lee Minhyuk ? Lee Jonghyun ? Lee Donghae ? Junhee’s cousin from her mother side ?” Aera asked Minjung too. “Eo , Jonghyun-oppa , he’s the best” Minjung said and the rest just laughing at her , “Just concentrate on your Biology test then find a boyfriend” Youngmi said and they all laughing together. “Ahh , look you guys .... You all are always laughing at me” Minjung continued to eat her meals again.

Junhee stopped eating , “What ? Why ?” Daehyun stopped laughing and asked her. Junhee widened her eyes and run to the restroom. Close with her hands. “What ? What happened ?” Aera asked Daehyun and he shrugged. “Should we go after her ?” Minjung asked , already stood up. “No, no .... She’s alright ... Leave her alone , she ... She got some problem with herself. Not external problems” Youngmi hold them , they hesitated at first but then just followed what Youngmi said.

After all , Youngmi know her the best. “She’s having a big problem with herself , it’s kind of her habit” Aera just remembered.

“What ? What kind of internal problem ?” Daehyun asked Youngmi who was talking to Baekhyun , “Feelings” Youngmi mouthed him and he nodded in understand. Soyeon look at that scene , she just smirked.

---

Junhee throw up and flushed it. Wiped and wash her hands , “What happened to me ?” she look at hersle fin the mirror. She always throw up when she feel uneasy or didnt feel like to eat , she don’t have the guts to eat. She imagined how Sehun talks with Soyeon , how celever Soyeon is at hiding her ‘dark side’. Soyeon cover her ‘black side’ with ‘white mask’ meanwhile Junhee covered her ‘white side’ with ‘black mask’.

That’s why she must find some evidences to show people that Soyeon is not that kind of ‘angel’ they thought. Specifically , boys thought. Junhee never good at expressing her feelings especially affections towards someone , that’s why she hide her feelings towards Sehun for all these years. And this is her limit. But she can’t tell anyone.

“Wake up Junhee , stand up. You’re not this weak” she said to herself.

“You’re miserable now, aren’t you ?” her heart said the other way.

“No .... You’re strong ...” she said , clenched her fist tightly while looking at the mirror.

“Shut up .... You’re strong” she said again to herself , to keep her heart silent. To make those feelings and doubts gone.

She take a deep sighed before exited the ladies restroom , “What are you doing ?” Daehyun who already waiting for her in front of the ladies restroom. “Why are you here ?” she asked him as they walking to the cafetaria again , “Just checking you , are you alright ? Did the food taste bad ? not for me , though ....” he keep asking her , she laughed a little. Just let out a smile. “Finally ! You smile!” Daehyun cheered like a cheerleaders. She hit his arm , “Shut up , let’s go” she said and he just keep laughing.

Sehun adn Soyeon are walking to the opposite direction from them. Sehun look at the two , Junhee too. But they passed each other , acted like they didn’t know each other.

----

a.n : hello~~~ Updated^^ Lol I'm in a good mood today so I update so many times =)) pleasee leave a comment because the fun part is going to begin*smirk*