The truth

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee and Sehun go to Han River where not many people there. “I’m ....” Junhee hesitated , “Can you tell me what happen ? I don’t understand ? Why can’t you just tell me what happen ?” Sehun asked her. Junhee tightenning her fist , “Because ....” “Because what ? You hate me ?! You always distract my love life , my personal life ... Why ? Why Junhee ? Why ?!” he asked her with frustration all over him.

Junhee doesn’t have the guts to say it , she don’t know what to do now. She’s confused and want to let out the big stone in her heart. But she don’t know how.

“I don’t understand .... I never understand your feeling Junhee ... I ... can’t” he said and lowered his face. “Why—“ “BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!” Junhee said that loudly , Sehun widened his eyes. “You don’t know right ?! Because you never understand me!” she said while looking at him , tears streaming down from her eyes. “Because I like you , I love you since the first time we met. You’re the only one who lingering in my mind and my heart for the past 18 years. You don’t know , don’t you ?” she said between her sobs.

Sehun looking at her , he’s confused now. “You’re lying now .... Right ?” he said to her with disbelief face to her. Junhee looking at him too , “No .... This is why I protect you from Daehyun , from those girls who planned to trapped you , from Soyeon” she said. “You didn’t protect me , youre rulling my life. You’re overcontroling me , who do you think you are ?!” Sehun said angrily to her , Junhee keep silent. “Is it wrong to love you and fall for you over and over again ?” she said faintly.

She cries , he cries. It’s the first time ever they talked heart to heart. The first time ever Junhee said what she felt. About her feelings towards him.

“Remember when you helped me when I fell from the bicycle ? You help me and take care of me. It was when we were three. Remember when I didn’t do my Math homework and you gave me your homework ? You’re ended up with a detention to done 50 math problems. It was when we were eight. Remember when ... When I lost my handcraft and you gave me yours ? You’re ended up with a detention to stand in front of the class and hands up until the lessons ended which runed for 2 hours. It was when we were 10. Do you remember every single things you done for me ? You’re the only one who send me a birthday wishes through small paper with a gift. Those gifts ... are still in my room , placed in a shelf. You’re too busy with yourself so you don’t remember about my existing now” Junhee said to him.  He never thought she will remember everything that he had done for her , he thought she’ll just forget it and let it go like a wind.

“You .... I don’t understand. Why can’t you just tell me ?! So I won’t misuncerstood you like this!” he said to her again , “I’M AFRAID ! Because I’m afraid you’ll leave me and tell the others. Because .... you like someone ....” she said and Sehun gasped. He never imagined that his acts will hurt her. He never knew that Junhee has this feeling , has this side of her that every girls have.

And as if she read his mind , “You thought I never liked anyone ? You thought I don’t have a heart ?” she asked him. “Because you never show it ....” he said to her , “You like someone .... And that someone .... is not me” she said again. “And have you ever think about my feeling ?” he suddenly said and she gasped , both of them shocked so many times today.

“You never know what I want .... You always controlling me .... If you like someone , you must let them go!” Sehun hissed at her , “What do you want now ?” Junhee asked him with a deep sigh. “St-stay away from me ... I don’t know what to do now ... Just ...” he shuttered , because he himself didn’t know what to do. “I understand ... Maybe ... Letting go someone isn’t a bad thing sometimes ....” Junhee said.

They stayed there for an hour , without saying anything or doing anything. They cry silently. until finally Sehun left first. Junhee didn’t know how she feel now. The big stone has taken off from her heart , but there’s dozens of small stones that slowly blocking her heart , replacing the big stone. Creating more scars.

---

“Boram ? I need you here , tonight , with the girls” Soyeon said on the phone. “Okay okay .... We’re going down” said a girl in the other line. Soyeon smirked , she is looking at Junhee who sits all alone there.

---

Kai driving to Minjung’s house , “Aish .... Why am I the one who come to her house ? Aigoo  , that gijibe ....” Kai said to himself while trying to looking at her house. Finally , he found a big house with white gate. “520 Cheongdamdeong .... Ah , found it” he said and a security approaching him , “May I help you ?” he asked him. “Is this ... Yang Minjung’s house ?” Kai asked him , “Ah , miss Minjung ? Yeah , right” the security answered him. “Can I come in ? I want to meet her” Kai asked him and the security tell the other guards to open the gates.

The guards told him to leave his car and let them to parked it. Kai get out from the car. He press the bell and a maid opened the door for him , “Can I meet ... Minjung ?” he asked her and she nodded while asked him to wait for a moment.  Mr.Yang and Mrs.Yang come out from their room and saw Kai there , “Omo , isn’t this Jongwan’s son , right ?” Mr.Yang asked his wife and she nodded. “Annyeong haseyo ... It’s my first time meeting you , my father sends his greeting for both of you mam , sir” Kai politely bowed to them , “Aigoo , you’re such a nice son. What are you doing here ?” Mrs.Yang asked him.

“I want to meet Minjung , we have a ... project together” he said hesitatedly , “Ahh ... Aigoo , that gijibe , why isn’t she coming down ?” Mrs.Yang look around. “Yang Minjung what are you doing ? Come here now !” Mrs.Yang screamed from the first floor , Minjung lazily get out from her room because she was talking with her sister. “Ahh , waee ? Wae ? Waeyo eomma , appa ?” she said while walking down the stairs with her sister, Minjung is wearing a shorts and baggy t-shirt that almost covered her shorts. Her hair tied up into a bun. Kai looking at her , he never saw her in a more casual clothes like this. ‘She ... She’s pretty , though ...’ he thought but then he shrugged off his thoughts away. “Hahaha , we’ll talk later ...” Jiwon said and she nodded.

“Aigoo , your friend come to searching for you , why are you stay in your room ?” Mr.Yang asked her and her mother slightly pinched her youngest daughter , “Aigoo , behave , behave ....” Mrs.Yang said and Minjung just keep silent. “Well then , I’m going now .... Minhyuk is waiting for me” Jiwon ppated her sister shoulder while laughing , “Nugu ? Lee Minhyuk ?” Minjung asked her. “Yah , who else I’m going to meet with ? There’s only Lee Minhyuk for me hahaha ... Appa , eomma , annyeong~” Jiwon said while laughing and leave the house. “You , don’t make a fuss in here , okay ? We’re going for a reunion” Mr.Yang said to his daughter , “What reunion ?” Minjung asked him back. “High school reunion. Just don’t break anything .... We’re going to meet your father too” Mrs.Yang said and Kai awkwardly nodded. “Kajja yeobo ... Minjung annyeong” Mr.Yang said and leave the house with his wife.

“Aigoo , those people .... Let’s go to my room , I want this thing end quickly” Minjung said and he follow her who lead him to her room.

“This is my room ...” Minjung said and they entered a big room with some musical instruments in it. A pink and white colored room with a cute wallpaper. “Wae ? You thought my room is a like boy’s room ?” she asekd him and he just laughing , “Let’s get throught this silently , can’t we ?” he said and she just shrugged. Both of them sit in a mat near her bed ,”Air con~~” she take her air conditioner remote and turn it on. “So ... Did you come out with anything ?” he asked her while turning on his laptop.

Minjung take something from her desk and give it to him , “I came up with some ideas .... Take a look” she said and both of them read it. Suddenly a call come to her phone , she answered it. “Wae ?” she said , looking at her older brother. “Aigoo , uri Minjung , why ? You don’t glad your Yoseobbie-oppa call you?” Yoseob asked her with a laugh , “What are you talking about oppa ? You’re sleeptalking now ? I’m going to hang up!” Miinjung said to him and Kai carefully listening to the conversation.

“I just want to know what are you doing now , aigoo .... this girl. Why are you so mean to me ?” Yoseb asked her , “I’m working on a project with a friend now ... In my room” Minjugn lazily answered him. “What ?! Boy , right ?!” Yoseob asked her loudly that she must hold the phone far with her ear. “Ahh , oppa ! I’m deaf now!” she said and Kai can’t help but just laughing at her. “We didn’t do anything .... Where are you now ?” Minjung asked him back , “I’m with Hyunseung .... in ... Tokyo!” Yoseob said and she heard Hyusneung’s laugh beside him.

“Aigoo , you don't even remember where you are ..... Just ... comeback home , ppali. And bring some gifts for me” Minjung said , Yoseob laughs. “Arrasseo baby girl~~ See ya!” Yoseob said and she hang up the phone. “Aigoo , that oppa , jinjja ...” she said and put her phone on the mat too. “You have an older brother ?” Kai asked her , “Yeah ... One older sister , one older brother ... You ?” Minjung asked him back. “I’m the only child ... I’m envy now , hahaha ....” Kai said while laughed a little.

“Wae ? To me ? Are you kidding me ?” she laughed  a little , he laughed too while typing something. “Yeah ... You have a full family .. . Mother , father , siblings ...” he said , she look at some materials he brought in a paper too. “Why ? You dont’ have ?” she asked him again , “My mother died whe I was seven .... Since then , me and my father live alone , just the two of us. No maids , no guards. Just us” he said and she shocked  abit. She thought he is a spoiled rich boy who has everything.

“Really ?” she asked him again and he nodded. “Then , who clean the house and cook ... Something like that ?” she asked him again , “House chores ? Both fo us do it together , in the weekend. We go for a father-son bonding time , just like what you saw that time” he said again. “Hey , do you have the pictured for that ?” Minjung suddenly asked him , “No , you have ?” he asked her back and she nodded. Handing him a flashdisk , “So ... both of you live alone ? Really ? Where ?” she started to ‘interogates’ him again. “178 Cheongdamdeong , Gangnam-gu , Seoul. Gomawo” he said and give back the flashdisk to her , “Ah ... Then , you can cook ?” she asked him again. “Yes , just say the name. I’ll cook it for you hahaha ....” he joked and she laughed together.

Both of them never thought that they’ll talking like this since they’re always sending glares at each other in school. They started telling stories as they working on the project.

“So , someone what ?” he asked her , “Someone put their book in my locker under my table ... Woahh .... I wonder who is that ...” she said. “You’re must be really lucky then .... Hahaha ... If I didn’t put it there, you won’t finished your homeworks” he said while laughing. Both of them laughin but then stopped.

Minjung widened her eyes , “So .... you ?” she asked him and he bit his lips in nervousness. “A-ah ... I need to take a look at this ...” he awkwardly laughing and going to take a paper but accidentally that paper in near her hand and their hands touched.

They looking at each other.

---

“I should have go home now ....” Junhee said and stand up while erasing her tears. “Omo , you’re cyring ?” a voice heard behind her back and she turned around. “You ...” Junhee said and Soyeon laughed. “Get her” she said and that is the last thing that Junhee heard before she black out and fainted.

---

a.n : Hello ^^ the fun things are going to happen soon~~ please keep reading and leave comments :)) thank you everyone , pleasee .... do support this fic ^^ I love you<3