Epilogue

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee opened her eyes ,  “It’s too bright ....” she blinks her eyes several times to adjusting with the light. Then she looking at a pari of strong arms that hugging her , she look at her back to see her love of life. He’s still sleeping soundlessly while huggin her , she smiled. It’s cute to looking at his sleeping mode , he looked calmer when sleep. His bed hair looks y and she can’t help but giggling. Suddenly , she felt that his grip tightening . “Yah , what are you laughing at ?” Sehun asked her still with closed eyes , “Hurry , wake up , we’re gonna be late ...” she said but he won’t let go.

“Oh Sehun , don’t play with me ....” she said and he let out a soft laughs , “Arrasseo~~ Arrasseo ....” he said and release his arms from her. “Are you going to drop Sejun off to his school today ? Or should I do it ?” she asked him while tying her hair and tied it to a bun , “Hmm .... I’ll do it” Sehun murmurred and looking at her who standing in front of the dressing table in their bedroom. Junhee look at him , “Why are you staring at me like that ?” she asked him. “Why ? I can’t ? I can’t staring at my Mrs.Oh ?” he complained , “Aniya ... Ppali , oppa ... Ireona” she said and he nods. “I’ll take a shower first ...” she said , “Shouldn’t we take a shower together ? You kno—“ Sehun stopped as she hit him slightly. “Aigoo , my erted husband. Wake up” she said and he’s laughing at her.

Sehun get up as she entered the bathroom , he smiled as he looking at their wedding photo that hanged on the wall in their bedroom. He couldn’t help but always smile when he remember how he propose her , their wedding , and their first night. And now , there they are , a parents with an active five years old boy as their son. Oh Sejun.

---

Junhee’s walking out from their bedroom , she’s walking to her son’s bedroom. She open the door and looking at her son who already wake up from his deep slumber but still rubbing his eyes and sitting on his bed. “Good morning baby ....” she said and her son look up at her , “Eomma ....” he said and she laughs as she carry him and kiss his forehead. “Ahh .. eomma , I’m not a little kid anymore ....” Sejun frowned and Junhee just laughing , ‘You’re still below 10 my dear .... Now go take a shower , you’re gonna be late for school” she said as he walking to his bathroom to take a shower.

Junhee glad that his son is far from being a spoiled kid, he’s an independent kid. Sejun already know how to shower by himself at the age of four and he doesn’t want anyone to shower him again. Though he’s as playful as Sehun , but Sejun is a smart and polite boy. He has so many hobby , one of its are playing prank on his father or set up a prank on his mother with his father.

“Good morning , miss”  one of the maid bow at her , “Morning ...” she greet them back and walking to the kitchen. They only have 4 maids in that house , though that house is absoultely big. Sehun thought that it will be better if they have less maid because he wants to become ‘lovey dovey’ to Junhee everytime they’re at home. He hates it if people staring or looking at them , same as Junhee. But for the breakfast , Junhee made it personally. Also the dinner , with some help from the maids. But still , Sejun has his own butler that always accompany him.

“Wooahh .... smell delicious ...” Sehun said and Junhee laughs , “Good morning” she said and he make his way to her before clasping his hand in front of her belly, back hugging her. “Good morning baby” he give her a kiss on her cheek and she blushed. “Omoo , we’ve done more than that and you still blushed ?” he , “Shut up , eat the breakfast” she lowered her head and he laughing at her. “Appa~” Sejun come to the dinning room , “Our Sejun is here huh ?” he scoop him up. “Good morning” Sehun said to his son , “Good morning too appa~” his son reply him and he laughs before put hiim down on his seat.

“Eomma , I want something ....” Sejun sudenly said and Junhee looking at him , “What is it baby ? Eomma will try make it for you” she asked him. “I ... I want a baby sister !” he said and Junhee coughing a lot , “Ahh waee ? Eomma sirheo ?” Sejun pout cutely and Sehun laughing. “That’s it ! Come on , ask your mom to have a baby sister” Sehun ‘encouraging’ his son and Junhee hit him , “Eomma ... please ? I’m so lonely now .... I need a friend to play with , I want a baby sister ~~ Pleasee ....” Sejun begged her and Sehun can’t help but laughing. “Yah ... Oh Sehun what did you do ?” Junhee asked him with small voice and the ‘usual suspect’ just shrugged while laughing

“Just say yes , it’s not a big ‘deal’ for me” Sehun said to her with smirk and Junhee just sighed. This is the part when Junhee hate Sejun being a boy , not a girl. Sejun and Sehun are too close , a pair of father and son who have a same mind and vision. They always united to prank her , like father like son.

“Okayy , okay ... Eomma will get you one , but ... You must behave well” Junhee said and Sejun cheered as he continue to eat his breakfast. “Come on buddy , appa will drop you to your school today” Sehun said as Sejun finished his breakfast and leave to take his bag. “Oh Sehun , argh ....” Junhee can’t help but feel want to hit him. “Wae ? Wae ? You hate the idea of having a second child ?” he asked her , “Not that one .... You told him to ask me that , right ?” she said and he just laughing. “Why am I always be the usual suspect ?” he asked , “Because you are suspicious ....” she said and stand up.

“So .... Are you considering Sejun’s wish ?” Sehun asked her , bakc hugging her. Again. It’s Sehun favorites skinship after all. “Aigoo ...” Junhee said , “Appa stop hugging my eomma , let’s go ....” Sejun suddenly popped out from nowhere with his school bag and Sehun laughs. “Alright Junnie wait for appa .... I’m going first okay ?” he kiss her and she smiled. “Say goodbye to eomma .... Annyeong~~” Sehun said as Sejun waving his hand at Junhee and then go with Sehun to the front door. Soon , the car leave the house.

---

“Good morning , miss” her secretaries bow at her , “Ah , ne ... “ Junhee entered her office room and Mr.Park following her. “Now , give some some headaches. Report it to me , please” Junhee joked and Mr.Park laughs before start to reporting some condition in their companies ,Junhee looking at the calendar. “And today is Miss Minji’s birthday miss” Mr.Park ended his report , “Yeah , I know. Have you prepare the gift ?” she asked him and he nods. “Good , you cna leave now , Mr.Park” she said and he bow before left her office.

---

“Good morning , sir” Mr.Woo greet Sehun as he entered his office , “Now .... Report it to me” Sehun laughs and his secretary nodding. Mr.Woo start to reporting about their companies , and give him a preview on his schedules today. “And your parents is at Switzerland now. That’s it , sir” Mr.Woo said again , “Then the first meeting will be start soon ? You can leave for now ....” Sehun said and he nodded. Sehun start to read some files until the time for the meeting come.

---

“Should we go home now , miss ?” the chauffeur asked Junhee , everyone already leave from the office as it is the time to go home. “Yes please , go home” Junhee nods as she resting her head. “Should I put some music on , miss ?” he asked again , “Ne ... I’m tired ... Ah , who picked up Sejun from his school ?” she asked him. “It’s me , miss. Young master is already at home now” he answered her again , “Arrasseo ... Gomawo” she murmurred.

---

“Eomma~!!” Sejun approached her soon as she stepped in the house , “Aigoo , my baby .... How’s your day eo ?” she smiled at him. Her tiredness are washed out by just looking at her son. “It’s fun ! Look what I’ve made !” Sejun showing her his drawing at school and she smiled. “Aigoo , my daughter is here....” suddenly Mrs.Yong come out from the living room , “Eomma , appa .... Why are you here ?” she asked them both. “Wae ? We can’t visit out own grandson ?” Mr.Yong laughed as he ruffling Sejun’s hair. “Aniya .... You should have told me earlier” Junhee smiled at them , “Aniya , kwaenchana ...” Mrs.Yong said to her.

“Eo , eomeonim , abeonim annyeong haseyo ...” Sehun bowed at them soon as he entered the house , “Oh , Sehun annyeong ...” Mr.Yong greet him back. “What made you come to our house ?” Sehun asked them , “We’re missing Sejun and we come with Minji too ....” Mrs.Yong said as Minji approaching them with Hara , her mom. “Unnie ... Jinjja gomawo , for the present ....” Minji hug  Junhee and the latter smiled. “Glad that you like it , unnie annyeong” Junhee greets Hara who smiled at her.

“So , can we brign Sejun home ? Tomorrow is weekend after all” Minji asked the couple , “Of course you can , bring him back safely” Sehun jokes and they all laughing. “Alright then , we’re going home now , okay ?”Mr.Yong said and they all walking to exit the house. “Please come visit often , eomma , appa ....” Junhee said and they nods , “Sejun-ah annyeong~~” Sehun waving at his son as the car who take them to Junhee’s parents home leaving the house.

They entered the house again , “Ahh ... I’m not hungry tonight ....” Junhee said. “Oppa , you’re hungry ?” she asked Sehun , “Ani , kwaenchana .... I’m not hungry .... Instead , I’m sleepy” Sehun said and she laughing as both of them walking to upstairs , to their bedroom.

---

Junhee is already finished  take a shower and now laying on their bed while watching the TV. Not long after that , Sehun exited the bathrooom and walk out. “Yah , wear something ....” Junhee said to him , “Wae ? It’s not like you saw this for the first time” Sehun smirked and then lauhging at her. Junhee can’t say anything and just keep silent.

After put on some comfy clothes , he joins Junhee on the bed. She instantly put her head on hie broad chest as they inteintertwined their hands together , he smiled as they keep looking at theTV. In moment like this , they don’t need words , just a simple action can formed into some ‘invisible’ words for them. “Jagiya ....” Sehun called and she look up at him , “Wae ?” she asked him. “Have you think about Sejun’s wish ?” he asked her with a smirk and she instantly hit him slightly. “Naw , come on .... I want a daughter too ....” he whispered on her ear , sending shivers all over he body. “Oh Sehun , no” she said , but what to do , Sehun is way stronger than her. He pull her for a kiss , don’t care with the TV.

Junhee smiled before kiss him back.

‘This is gonna be a long night ....’

---

a.n : Ahhhh~~~ nooo T___T this is the end ....... please do check the next chapter ^^