Witch Soyeon

Gangster vs. Prankster

Junhee wake up and feeling dizzy , when she try to touch her head she can’t use her hands. She opened her eyes completely and find herself tied on a chair. She look around , “It’s an abandoned building ....” she muttered. “Our president is awaked huh ?” a voice heard and she look at the owner. “You!” Junhee looking at Soyeon whom smirking at her , “Oh , you’re right” some girls approached her.

“Who are you ?” Junhee asked the other five girls , “Ah , she doesn’t know us yet ... Should we introduce ourselves now ?” one of them said and they all laughing. “I’m Qri” said the girl who talked earlier , “I’m Eunjung” said the girl with short hair. “I’m Boram , the oldest” said the shortest girl amongst them , “I’m Hyomin” said the girl who has short hair too but in blonde. “I’m Jiyeon , the youngest” said a girl with tall figure amongst them , “And I’m Soyeon” Soyeon said. Junhee scoffed , “But you don’t know us , don’t you ?” Soyeon said again to her. “We’re T-ara , the gang that called you a couple weeks ago. We planned to start this earlier , but you seems smart enough to send your girls instead yourself who came to us” Boram said to her.

Hyomin use her fingers to touch Junhee’s chin and lift it up , “So ... This is Yong Junhee ?” she said. “If yes , why ?” Junhee said to her , “Haughty , chic .... My type” Eunjung laughing with mocking tone. “What are you doing to me ? Release me !” Junhee said to Soyeon , “Omo , omo .... Are you that scared now ?” Soyeon mocked her.

“Like what you said to me , ‘This is just the start’ ....  You don’t know what I am capable of , I can kill you now , if I want” Soyeon said again. Junhee looking at her , “I’m not just Soyeon , you just don’t know me yet ....” she said again. “Jiyeon” Hyomin said and the magnae nodding , “Let’s see how strong you are huh ?” Jiyeon smirked as she stretch her fingers.

Plak!

She slapped her , Junhee still stay silent. “She’s strong , you see ?” Soyeon said , “She won’t , in my hands ...” Jiyeon laughed and slap Junhee’s left cheek. She continously slapped her until finally Junhee’s bleeding , “That’s it , enough ...” Qri said to her and Jiyeon stepped back. “Look at you ... If you were good enough ... We won’t do this for you” Qri said to her , looking at Junhee’s face that already swelling and her corner lips bleeding. “Should I call the boys now ?” Eunjung asked them , “Call them , I’m hungry” Boram said and they all laughed.

“Boys , come here” Eunjung called someone , “You .... You all didn’t know that I can revenge on you later” Junhee said. ‘Really ? What if you die ? You can’t do revenge on us” Boram mocked her and they all laughing. Soon seven boys approaching them , “Oh , they’re here. SPEED annyeong” Jiyeon greet them and the boys greet them back. “You guys stay here and guards her , don’t let her run away” Qri said and they all nodded. As the girls left , they begin to looking at Junhee.

“Woahh , this one is different” a boy named Taeha said and they all laughed , “That’s why Boram said it’s going to be fun” Taewoon said. “Woah , I’m waiting for this moment ....” Sungmin said and he chuckled. “You’re pretty huh ?” Jungwoo lift her chin and she looked away , “Chich and haughty .... Woah” Yoohwan said and they all chuckled.

---

“It’s already 6 p.m .... Why isn’t she coming back ?” Dongwoon said , looking at his watch.  Junhyung’s phone ringing , “Yes ? Eo ? Ah .... Okay .... Thanks” he said then hung up. “Wae ? Someone find her ?” Gikwang asked , “No ... It’s Nichkhun , he said they can’t find her too” Junhyung said and they all sighed. “What if ....” Minjung begin to wondering about something , “What if what ?” Youngmi asked her. “What if .... That Soyeon do this ?” Minjung said , “I mean ... Look , I’ve heard bad things around that girl .... But I’m not so sure .... She might do this , she might not” Minjung said again. “But , you’re right ....” Aera agreed.

---

“Having fun ?” T-ara comeback as they give a pack of foods to the boys , “Eo .... She’s hard to get” Taewoon said while chuckled. “Girls” Soyeon said and they all nodded , “You’re going to feel how hurt is it to get hit ....” Soyeon said. Soon as she said that , the other five girls hitting Junhee and kick her. “Ah !!” Junhee screamed but they don’t care.

“Wae ? Is it hurt ? Your heart’s hurt too ?” Soyeon asked her , “Ahh , my hand” Eunjung massaging her hands. Junhee’s bleeding now , some bruises all over her body. “You .... Why are you doing this ?!” Junhee yelling at her. Soyeon laughing , “Why ? Why ? Woahh .... I don’t know you’re this fool” Soyeon said. The others laughing at her statement , “You don’t know how hurt I was when you hummiliating me right ?! You blow up everything ! You destroyed everything ! And now you must pay for it” Soyeon said.

“I didn’t lie , I just told them the truth” Junhee said again , “That’s why I hate you” Soyeon said again. She take out a cigaratte and turn it on , she begin to smoking. “Look , now you even casually smoking in front of me. I don’t like my people hanging out with some cheap girls like you!” Junhee said and Soyeon slapped her hard. “Get ready , I don’t even begin my torture” Soyeon smirked as she blow the smoke in front of Junhee’s face and Junhee’s coughing a lot.

---

“ I can’t find her hyung ....” Suho said to Junhyung and the latter nodded in understand. “What should we do now ? Should we call the police ?” Doojoon asked , “No , not yet .... Since Hanjin is a big conglomerate everyone will make a fuss , especially it’s Junhee who missing now” Yoseob said. “What should we do ?” Youngmi asked with worried tone , Baekhyun quickly patting her head to calmed her down. Aera resting her back on the sofa , meanwhile Minjung holding Kai’s hand tightly.

---

“Do you know why I do this to you ? I mean , the main reason I do this to you” Soyeon asked Junhee , “What ? Why ? Why are you doing this ?” Junhee asked her. “Because you destroyed someone and that’s what made me want to destroy you in the first place” Soyeon said to her , “What ? Who ?” Junhee try to remember. “Remember those students you expelled from school , amongst them all there’s my sister” Soyeon said. Before Junhee can say anything , Soyeon slap her again , very hard.

“You’re gonna pay for this , Choi Soyeon” Junhee said to her , “Oh , and for your information , my name is not Choi Soyeon” Soyeon smirked. 

---

a.n : double updates! Bad news , Sehun changed his inst username ._. and bio to --> EXO11 ...... Anyway , keep susbcribing , reading , and leave commetns! ^^ lol=)) thanks for my 90 subbers , pleasee feel free to leave comments , don't be a silent reader T_T love you! <33