EPILOGUE (0.5)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

151122 A/N: Epilogue also has its 2nd part so ...0.5 was added on the title. :) enjoy~

 

 

 


"Sehun-aaah!!" Sehun was still lying on his bed, stomach flat when all of a sudden four boys enters and invades his peaceful bedroom. Sehun turns his face to the door and opens his eyes but apart from his head, his body remained unmoving. "What are you guys doing here?" he mumbled agaibst his white soft pillow.

"We are here to get you." Chanyeol announced. "Go where?" he groggily asked. "Won't tell, it's a secret." Baekhyun answered him. "Just go back later, I want to sleep." Sehun said and turns the back of his head to them. "What should we do then?" It was Kai who asked the three. "Then he leaves us with no other options..but to.." he looks at the other three and gestured them to lean closer as he whispers them the plan.

"Sehun are you really not getting up?" Chen give him another chance but he only answered them with a snoring sound. "Okay then we have to do this."


"YAAH!!"
"YAAAAAHHH!!

All the maids heard his scream and went out to the main staircase to see what made their youbg master to yell aloud.

"Good morning Soojung!" Kai greeted upon spotting her with other maids on the foot of the staircase. Kai was holding Sehun's right leg while Chanyeol held the other. "Oh. G-good morning too, Sir Kai."

Baekhyun also grinned at the maids lining up as if there's a VIP walking by the red carpet. He was trying his best to cover Sehun's mouth since he keeps on struggling and screaming while also supporting his arm together with Chen. "We're just going to borrow the young master for a while," Chanyeol told the maids as they exited the mansion to the car he brought along with them.

 

~~

 

"Happy Birthdaaaay!!"


Everyone greeted him when Sehun steps on the door with the four kidnappers on his back. They all greeted him with a big smile but Sehun gave them a quit-messing-with-me look in return and made their lips disappears.
His clothes is a mess, every corner is crumpled, cause of his struggling all the way and he still has his bed hair. He wasn't even wearing shoes or slippers.


Nari chuckled and went to his side as he tells him he looks like a homeless brat. Sehun gave her a glare but he didn't do or say anything as Nari is the only one who has a power to add fuel on angered Sehun. She reached up and flattened his bed hair and kiss him in his right cheek. "Happy Birthday!" She pinched his both cheeks stretching them to the outer sides. "Now, smile." Nari held up her DSLR camera and took a picture. "Everyone works hard for your special day, at least learn to appreciate. Will you?"

 

When Nari left, Sehun had finally calmed down and looks around. They were in a private resort, one of Nari's property as they own numerous hotels and resorts around the world.

He was now standing on the main hall. There's plenty of foods lined up. Suho, Kyungsoo and Lay were there helping out in preparing the foods.

There are balloons on the sides were Kris is annoyingly throwing the balloons to Tao after he's done tying them up securely. Xiumin was the one who pumps it with air as big as the plastic can handle before passing it to Kris.

Nari and Luhan were on the sides together. Luhan was holding a hand size video camera and showing it to Nari as they continuously taking shots of everyone busy in their own works.

The four kidnappers were now enjoying their time lazying around as they have finished their task of the day which is dragging Sehun no matter what is takes. Kai went to the foods to start eating but Kyungsoo keeps on returning every piece he takes from the trays. Chen went to help Kris for the dragon to calm down and now Kris is just sitting as if he inserted and drained all his energy in tying the end of the balloons.

Obviously everyone isn't done preparing everything yet but they wanted Sehun to see it first thing in the morning. Sehun is their baby so they all really care for him. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were missing on the scene so Sehun turns on the blind spot, the part he haven't seen yet since he came.

There are childish banners on that side and there he saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun working together in placing the papers with childish writings and drawings on the tiny rope hanging on the wall. And behind them, he saw a small open room a little far from the main hall. There he spotted

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter