[24] First (Part 2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150510 A/N: Sorry guys, short update cos I badly want to update as soon as possible so I wrote this for 1hour and because you've waited for too long. :D

 

 

 

*flashback

It was my first day in school. As I exited our door, I saw a girl in our front yard; she does look my age, but maybe a bit younger. Her hairs in both sides were braided down to her chest with a small blue ribbon at the ends that match the sapphire blue backpack she’s carrying. I noticed she’s also wearing the same shade of school uniform as mine. She’s sitting on the ground but tucked the back of her skirt in between her thigh and legs to avoid the dirt. She’s resting her hand in her bended knee, looking straight to my mom’s plants in the front fountain. She then saw me.

 

“Oh! Annyeong!” she faced me, waved and smiled brightly but she didn’t move from her position.

‘She’s…. pretty’.  ..I thought with innocent mind. I gulped and bowed at her. “Annyeong, uhm.. nuguseyo?” I asked her with furrowed brows. “Oh. Me and my grandma lives there.” She pointed on the left side corner but since our yard is wide, I couldn’t see anything but trees and grass. The girl stood up to continue “You’re Sehun right?” she asks with her small voice and her eyelids blinking slowly, waiting for my answer. I curtly nod giving her a look.

How did she know my name? I haven’t seen this face before.

 

“By the way, I’m Kwon Mina, I’m from Busan. Sorry for going here without notice. My grandma told me to wait for a guy living here to follow him to school. Since it’s my first day to attend the school as a transferee, I need to learn the way. Grandma can’t send me there because she can’t walk too far. And the guards there in the gate kindly let me in, so I’m standing here now.” She quickly told me everything and explained with different reactions in her face, she smile, she gestured, her worried face, sad face, which I find amusing, but she end it all with a soft smile across her face. She’s even talking and explaining like a grown-up.

“You’re going to school alone?” I asked. “Ani. of course, I’ll be going with you!. Do I really need to explain everything?” she pouted again, looking down she looks very childish, but since I’m still hasn’t grown out yet.. she just matched my height. Almost. “But, they’re going to send me to school.” I told her pointing to the driver and the car waiting for me.

 

“Is that so..” she pause for a while before she turned to me and grinned, “then, can I go too? It’ll be my first time to ride a car!” she flashes her blinding smile again.


 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona, if we’re in the airplane can we see the clouds?” Sunwoo excitedly asked his sister sitting next to him. Mina nodded at him with a smile before ruffling his head and hugging him closer. “Was it his first time?” Suho asked, half turning on the back seats. Mina nods at him. “It was all our first time.” Jimin interrupts, grinning while chewing gum and keeps on looking outside. “Oh. Really?” Suho chuckled shortly.

 

When they arrived at the airport, Kyungsoo helps Mina with their luggage and Suho went to help Jimin while contacting the boys. As for Sehun.. he carries Sunwoo in his arms as the kid bombarded him with questions about airplanes. He just can’t hide his excitement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

While waiting and eating ice creams, the nine boys together with Nari started discussing the things they’re going to do in their three day vacation and right now, they’re thinking of the first thing to do when they got there instead of gluing themselves in bed.

 

“Can we catch some fish there?” Lay asked.

“No, hyung that’s boring! Besides, we don’t know if we can eat the fishes there.” Tao blurted.

“Spa..?” Lay attempted again.

“Let’s do that on the last day.” Tao responded again.

“Eco Tour?” Xiumin spoke.

“No, no, boring.” The panda said while shaking his head.

Apparently the panda is the boss of the day. He’s the head, the tour guide, the planner, the organizer all in one. Given that it was his idea to go to this country, he feels like the person in charge on the said vacation.  

“How about Zip Line? We’ve done that during Luhan’s birthday..” Lay suggested again.

“Hyung, let’s try something we haven’t done before!” Tao almost hissed at his hyung. This planning and all is giving him a headache since it was his first time doing it but at the same time, he wants to do it well. Tao clad in a very fashionable coat and sunglass with styled hair sat in the corner facing all his friends and holding his phone to use

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter