[14] Solicitude

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150126 A/N: I just updated this last night but this morning... I saw 888 Subscribers.. and 98 upvotes.. \O/

you all know how much I love #8 right? so in return., another update!!!!! ^^ not edited, cos I rushed it out, I need to go to school for our exam today kk

I’m sorry but LuRi extends up to this chapter haha I’m doing introductions first. Sorry for interrupting our SeNa moments. hehe

 

 

 

 

 

Mr.Xi is talking about the party their going to attend to but Nari and Luhan weren't really listening to him. "You look amazing," Luhan leaned over and whispered in her ear. Nari swallowed her saliva, she felt go dry, he was so close to her. They cuddle a lot, but now that she’s wearing a short dress, it’s a little uncomfortable. “How many adjectives are you going to enumerate tonight, huh?" Luhan chuckled. Luhan couldn't help but just to stare at her. He always found her cute. Her little tantrums were just adorable to him too, but tonight, he really looked at her and realized that he was looking at a beautiful and mature lady.


"Good Evening. Welcome to Kim’s residence.” said by the guy in suit that opened the door for them. Nari gave Luhan's hand a squeeze before letting him guide her through the hallway into the living room and Luhan find it cute because he rarely sees her getting nervous.

As they walked through the hall, Nari observed every little detail of the new house. She doesn’t know them but just by looking around, she knows they’re also rich. It was a very big house, it had three wide floors. There were six bedrooms upstairs and washrooms. Downstairs was the living room, kitchen, and another washroom. There were flowers and paintings everywhere and the black furniture looked great against the white floors and walls. 

There were people everywhere, Nari felt a little squished and small. This is why she hated attending parties. They were holding drinks and talking to each other and there was a buffet on the kitchen counter. She felt so out of place. 

 

"Are you okay?" Luhan asked looking over at her with concerned eyes. The way he looks at her with those worried orbs always make her knees go weak. She forced a smile and nodded, "I-Im fine.” she murmured. “You don’t look fine though.” Luhan leaned closer and kissed her head to soothe her.

"Stay here, I'll get you something to drink." he said and unclasped his hand from her. She felt empty instantly. She watched the back of his head as he said hi to a few people. She stood there awkwardly playing with her hands and hoping so bad that she could disappear for a minute. Even she’s born in a more elegant life than everyone in the area, she still feel uncomfortable with people.

Nari jumped when she felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned around and saw a tall boy with jet black hair and catlike eyes. He had a beautiful jaw line and a pretty nice smile too. 

 


"Oh, hey sorry for scaring you like that." he laughed. Nari stared at him and blinked her eyes. She had no idea who this guy was and why he randomly started talking to her. “I’m sorry but I don’t think I know you.” She honestly said. "Oh! Yeah uh, Jin. I’m the cousin of the daughter of the owner of this house.” He chuckled at his long and confusing introduction and continued. “We’ve met before and I saw you here, thought I should say hi and properly introduce myself.” He ended it with a cheery smile. “We’ve met before?” Nari repeated with furrowed brows.

Jin showed her a smile again and told her about the coffee incident when he’s trying to hit on her. He apologized and asked her to start anew.

 

 

 

 "I-I think you look great tonight, Ms. Zhou," he said in his usual flirting voice. Nari smiled and was about to thank him when she felt a strong arm wrap around her waist and pull her against a broad chest. 


"I think so too." Luhan firmly said. Nari look up on her husband. He was staring at Jin guy and if looks could kill, he would probably be dead by now. Jin was just as surprised as Luhan, "Oh the boyfriend arrives. Why do you have to arrive so early?” Jin was trying to change the mood but Luhan is not as cooperative as he thinks especially when his wife is involved. “Uh, Jin… he’s my husband.” Nari introduce him awkwardly.


Luhan raised a brow “Fine, I’m leaving, bye Nari." Jin said and disappeared into the living room. When he finally left, Luhan's grip on Nari's loosened a little and he cleared his throat. "I hope you like red wine." he smiled sheepishly at her and handed her a glass of red wine. Nari nodded, "Thanks." she whispered and took the glass from his hands.

 

“Aren’t you’re acting over-protective earlier? Have you forgotten than I am your wife and not just someone you were dating or girlfriend?” Luhan avoided her eyes but she uses her other free hand to squeeze his cheeks together. “Luhan, I am yours. What’s there to worry about?” Luhan quickly stole a kiss and cupped her face. “Just stay on my side, always. I hate it when you’re smiling to other guys.”

 

 

 

 

It was Thursday night when Sehun decided to hang-out with his friends. Today’s destination? Kyungsoo’s house.

They agreed to have a double birthday celebration—Kai and Kyungsoo’s birthday. Luhan asks Nari days ago if she could go and help since as well since they’ll be extremely busy that day and she agreed without thinking. They bought cakes before heading to their place, a pizza to eat for dinner some sodas and the party needs.

 

LuHan help her organize everything with Suho and Chen since they’re planning to act like they forgot Kyungsoo’s birthday. His birthday was yesterday and Kai will be tomorrow’s. They plan to make a surprise party tonight. Kyungsoo, doing his usual routine, went out to buy the ingredients to whatever he’s going to cook and the others then ordered Kai to follow Kyungso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter