[24] First (Part 1)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150419 A/N: first thing first, you guys NEARLY BROKE OUR DEAL!!! Oh my gosh, I got a bit scared, haha last update only got 19 comments w/in 24hrs that means, if it wasn’t for those last 2 commentators, there WON’T BE ANYMORE UPDATE for this story, too sad. :/

 

This update only have LuRi.. I’m sorry guys.. but you see, I’ve been constantly updating this and I’m not even writing anything for [You’re Mine] (where LuRi moments should be written) I kinda miss Luhan already. I’m sorry, but don’t worry I’ll make sure to write more SeNa on the next part. ^_~

 

 

 

 

 

Ever since Nari started Senior High, she started working twice as hard. Although she already has an intelligent mind, she still doesn’t want to be left behind by her own husband. Luhan had already graduated high school as he is one level higher than her, but he remained the one she looks up too or the person she thinks she has to overstep. He is the person who always makes it in the first place of exams result board without fail. Therefore, she set him as her goal to work harder.

Since Luhan is not around in the school, it gives her more time for herself.  She makes sure to always visit the library to review her lessons and enhanced her knowledge before the examinations takes place.

Sleeping late and waking up early became her habit whether Luhan is there or not and because of that, she doesn’t feel burden by it at all for doing it every day. Even today, already vacation time and she already graduated; Nari is still doing the same, waking up early to read before going down for breakfast with Luhan alone or in Lu’s mansion like today.

 

~~~

 

“We should give something to Ma when we get back for letting you go early today with a very short lecture during breakfast.” Luhan teased Nari as he slips inside her car and peck her cheek.

She usually used her blue porsche car only when she needed to get somewhere real quick. By using her car, she wouldn’t have wait for bus at their usual times and drained her physical strengths by letting herself get sandwiched inside the subway early in the morning during school days and plus, she really wants to drive her own car instead of riding in the seat of Luhan’s car.

Nari rolled her eyes smiling. Mrs. Lu is just like a friend, although she still acts as a mother to them, she’s still someone who knows how to joke around and bring laughter in her lips. “So, where are we going to meet the idiots?” she asked. Luhan always call them idiots since the very first few days she had met him, so it already gets to her and she started calling them like that too.

“They said, they all gathered in our condo last night. They probably stayed the night there. “Let’s head there first. I’ll call Lay to confirm though I doubt that he’s with those idiots.” The boys of EXO-M bought a house last year so they won’t need to invade each other houses anymore and apparently the said house is one of the most luxurious condominiums in Seoul. During school days, only the university boys Kris, Xiumin and Luhan while the other 3 high school boys were still staying in their own houses.

“He’s probably just running his hands on his piano by now, instead of packing his bag or sleeping with mouth open.” Said Nari and Luhan chuckled. “Possibly.”

 

~~~

 

When the couple arrived in the building, hand in hand, they were greeted by Xiumin in the lobby who is currently eating buns and on his way to the elevator.

“Who’s up there with you?” Nari asked as they rode the lift together. “Chen, Kris and Tao. Lay went home last time.” Xiumin told her, “Yeah, actually Luhan just called him, but he’s on his way now.”

 

Tao was the one who waited for them outside their main door. As usual. The panda immediately ran to them and gave Nari a tight hug before Luhan could even protest and push him off. “Good morning Zitao.” She hugs back and pats his wide back. “The others will be out in a minute noona.” He said when they parted.

Their luggage is already in the hallway but the boys are still not in sight. In the house, they have their own rooms since it is large enough to have six rooms and wide living room and dining. One of the room’s doors is slightly opened so she decided to peek inside stretching her neck. “Oh Chingu!” Chen spotted her tiny head between the door and the door frame.

Bummer, how can he have such good eye-sight.

She pushed the door fully open and slide herself in. “I’m already done.” Chen informed her as he approached her. “I’m just cleaning my room before we leave.” Chen spoke as he goes around his room. Chen room is neat, he’s like the second neatest person next to Xiumin when it comes to their stuffs and rooms.

“Okay then, go out when you’re done, I’ll go check the Kris. The oldies and the panda were eating in the kitchen. We brought pasta from Luhan’s mom, you have to go quick, you know how Tao loves it.” She told him jabbing her thumb at the kitchen’s direction and when she said oldies, she’s referring to Luhan and Xiumin. Chen nodded and gave her an ‘OK’ sign with his finger with his signature smile.

The nearest room next to Chen is Kris’, and his room’s door is wide open. Since it looks inviting, due to the fact that Nari haven’t been inside there even once since they bought the house, she walks in without permission. “Wow, it’s neat as well. This is far from what I’m expecting from the giant.” she commented while looking around. Kris’ favorite stuff toy is sitting on the night stand so Nari excitedly went to it since Kris never let her touch his ‘ace’. “Waah, fluffier than I thought!”

Suddenly the bathroom’s door opened and Kris whistling while fixing his bathrobe came into view. “YAAAH!” Kris shouted, furious. “Get out!” Nari ran as quick as she can while covering the side of her face.

“Luhan~” Nari calls out for help but when she got in the kitchen, the person she needed is missing. “Where’s that deer?” she asked the boys. Tao pointed the door on the far left since he couldn’t open his mouth. Nari knows too well to whom that room belongs and immediately ran to it.

 

 “Baobei, open quickly~” she called out, knocking. Just three seconds had passed, the door flung open. He lets her in and closes the door after her. “My eyes. Kris. I saw him half-!” she already started from the moment she started walking in. “You have seen everyone half- when we are together, what’s new with that?” Nari plopped herself on the bed. Luhan hate it when someone goes near and on top of his bed even his best buddies b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter