[23] Getting Along

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150426 A/N: Haluuuu~ 3rd update of the week. It's pretty long compare to others. kk

 

 

 

 

Sehun is completely immersed in his thoughts that he doesn’t even notice Suho strode his way to his side, until he felt his hands drapes on his shoulders. He jolts up a bit by the sudden contact. “Hey, what’s the problem?” his tone is clearly showing concern.

 Whenever Sehun has a problem, Suho has always been there. He would always just appear out of nowhere, and he’s always the first to sense that he isn’t feel good, although he’s trying to hide it. It’s always him.

Sehun has an older brother, he does. When Sehun was in grade school, his brother were already living in an apartment, saying he wants an alone time to study better because unlike Sehun who is born with brains and nothing but a genius, his brother has to work hard for it and he wants to be independent and their parents allowed him. Ever since he starts attending middle school, he fled to Europe to study and now, he is working there. Sehun and his brother weren’t able to have a strong brother bond between them that is why they don’t even communicate now and even before. It feels like they are stranger to each other. They parents only came one after two years, it became their routine, for those two years, Sehun is alone. This is why he always feels lonely.

His friends became his shoulder, became his strength. Although Sehun is not an expressive person, he truly enjoys their company. Just like what Nari told him before to allow Luhan’s friends in his world, he opens the door for them and now, he’s getting the hang of it. Now that Sehun got 11 brothers, he doesn’t feel alone anymore, in fact, the number is even too large for him.

He sighed heavily and titled his head on the side. “Nothing, I’m just wondering.” Suho took a seat beside him, and grab a book on his back to pretend. Sehun was now sitting on the very same place where Nari and Mina sat earlier while facing the back of his friends in front of the TV. “Well wondering has a reason, I suppose,” said Suho while scanning the pages of the book his holding. “Say it.” the older urges him. “Well, I was just wondering.. what if Baekhyun is a girl, will Chanyeol court her? What if Kai is a shape shifter and he becomes a werewolf every night? And most of all, I was wondering, when are you going to get a girlfriend hyung?”

“Ow!” Suho whacked his head with the book he’s holding, a little hard. “What was that for?!” Sehun whimpered while rubbing his aching head. “For not taking me seriously!” Suho retorted and about to stand up and leave him when Sehun suddenly change his tone into serious one. “Actually, I was wondering why she suddenly left.. I know her, she’s a mannered person, she won’t just leave. I also know that Nari won’t say anything to make her leave. I even heard her asking if she could meet Mina’s brother. And also, I’m wondering why this is bothering me.”

 

“Well Sehun, there are some things that we can’t really understand because it’s probably a girl thing. There are also things that girls couldn’t understand because it’s our thing. Like for example, we enjoy soccer game when it looks so boring for girls. When they enjoy shopping and hopping at every store they see for almost a whole day. There are people who enjoys being alone, while some can’t live without anyone around. Its like that Sehun, we are all different. You’ve been with Nari for years, and you already know so much about her while Mina, you said, you only spend time with her for a couple of months, so maybe..it needs more time for you to know her. You may think you already know her, but in reality, you don’t. And now here you are wondering why it bothers you? There’s only one answer to that, you care, Sehun.” Suho pats his shoulder twice before he stood up and left Sehun in his thoughts again. He breathes deeply, taking his words.

 

 

Urg! It only got worse! Why did he have to say something so deep? It doesn’t make sense and it doesn’t even solve my problem! Aish Suho hyung!

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Japan? Again? We’ve been in that country for like..two? or three times already…?” Baekhyun questions himself while counting on his finger. “Thrice.” Chanyeol who’s seating beside him confirms. “Yeah, and we’re going there again? Yey! Hooray!” he sarcastically cheered. “Make that four for us, we spend Lu-ge’s birthday there before too,” said Tao, joining his hyungs who disapproves the idea.

“But I want to go to Nishihama beach ~” Xiumin pouted, he was the one who suggested the place for his own birthday celebration. “There are plenty of places where there are beaches, hyung.” Chen reminded him. “Okay fine, name the place you want to go that is not far from here.” Xiumin harrumphed.

“Busan?” Baekhyun said grinning that earned a glare from the oldest. “Jeju?” Chen joined in the teasing and lays his stomach on the table just to reach Baekhyun’s side and they high-five each other.

 

“How about Yalong beach or in Qingdao? Tao asked. “If we go near your house, you’ll just end up joining your family instead of us,” said Luhan who always enjoys mocking the younger and made him pout.

“How about in India?” Kai questioned. “Won’t it be too hot there..? Luhan is really not good with too much heat,” said Nari, who seems really concerned. Luhan grinned knowing he is his wife’s priority but did not say or do anything since Nari doesn’t like PDA especially around their friends but he was just restraining and controlling himself, he wants to hug her so badly. Kai nodded and waves his hand to dismiss and forget what he just said.

“Vietnam?” Kyungsoo spoke. “We’ve been there too,” Chanyeol whispered, “Can we go somewhere we haven’t been before? So it will all be our first time?” Everyone nods their head, agreeing. “Has anyone been in Indonesia?” he added. “I’ve been there with friends and company’s gathering.” Kris answered. “Me too, when I was a kid.” Suho said.

 

 

This is going nowhere. Nari stands up to get their attention and lead the meeting since it’s going nowhere as she sees it. She was the only girl in the group so everyone respects her. “How are we going to decide now?”

“Let’s vote.” Baekhyun suggested, raising his arm straight. “But if we take all the places you’ve all mentioned, it’ll probably just end up with 1 vote per place.” Nari told him.

“How about we just ask the celebrant?” Lay suggested, who opens his lips for the first time since the meeting started. Xiumin looks on him before he turns back to Nari. “I couldn’t think of anything else besides Japan’s beaches,” he whispered.

“What about you Nari..” Kris joins in, “Since you travels a lot, where do you think we should go? Somewhere you want to visit.” he asked and place his chin on his palm above the table. Nari pause for a while to think while everyone’s eyes were on her.

“Well there is a place..” she can feel her blood coloring her cheeks  “…the place I went last time with Luhan alone.. Bora Bora” she face reddened even more for suddenly revealing it to their friends although they have mentioned it already when they came back. Luhan has a proud smile across his face but he also feels really shy right now “..and I think.. its a good place too but it’s like a private place so I don’t think you guys will enjoy it. Apart from that, I couldn’t think of anything else, but for me, I would like to go in Jeju Island. But winter just ended so it’s still cold.”

“Then let’s head somewhere that doesn’t have four seasons like our country.” It was Kai who spoke. “Oh, I remember a place!” Tao stood up excitedly. “Let’s go to the Philippines. It’s not that far, we can save time. I heard they have white sands too and there’s a lot of extreme water sports and many things to do like scuba diving. They also offer variety of foo—mmmm“ Kris’ large hand covered up Tao’s unstoppable mouth. “Fine, we got it. Sit down now.” Tao shuts his mouth obediently and sat back down on his seat.

“Then how about we go there?” Suho has now the attention. He’s already used in acting as the leader in his group who organizes everything and makes the decision for his friends so he speaks up. “Let’s not have a forced voting, just raise your hand if you really like Tao’s idea and if not, say the place you want and we’ll see if it fits the group. Shall we?” Everyone nods their head.

 

 

 

At the end, they decided to go to the White Beach that Tao suggested making the Panda utterly happy that his suggestion was chosen. He feels so much useful for that.

 

Before the meeting ended, Nari stood up again, “Uh, Sehunnie..can you invite Mina-ssi to go with us? I want to have a girl company because surely L.joe won’t let Eunji again this time. She could bring her brother and a friend if it will make her comfortable.” Sehun was on the far left side so talking to him from the other side, requires silence and everyone has their full attention. Sehun nods once without even glancing at the speaker. Nari forced a smile and sat down. She’s still not used having that kind of response from Sehun. Back then, he’ll smile so cheerful on her every word till his eyes disappears, but now, he could only give her a nod, not even meeting her eyes. He also doesn’t talk to her anymore but she does understand that.

Probably Sehun just need more time and she, on the other hand, just needs to adjust to her new surroundings and the changes in her life.

“We will ask her noona, don’t worry!” Baekhyun cheerfully assured her. “Noona again?” Kyungsoo asks him. “Wae? You have a problem with that?” he challenged. “Oooh, he’s asking for a headlock, kyungsoo.” Chen shouted from the left side.

Baekyun’s eyes widened when Kyungsoo stood up. “No, I was just kidding!!” he then stood up and went to hide behind Kris whom he thinks can protect him but instead, Kris held him in place. “He can’t go anywhere now.” Chanyeol scares him even more as Kyungsoo were now heading to his spot. Baekhyun couldn’t do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter