[02] Worry

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[141104] A/N: I hope you all read foreword bcos that’s where I talked about Mina and please do pay attention in every single things in my fanfic like other readers do, don’t afraid to ask or comment so I can clear things to you. ^^ I know, I'm slow.. as slow as a sloth. sorry guys, there's just a lot of things to do. >< btw, what do you guys think about my new poster? :)

Sentences in Italic = flashbacks

 

 

 

 

The moment his eyes landed in Mina, that certain event happened in the past went back in his mind. The memory he tried so hard to forget, succeeded in forgetting, the memory he swear to never think of again and now, it came back to him like a flash, like it doesn’t care about the effort he wasted to get rid of it. Everything’s all gone to waste.

He quickly released her hand that made her hit the wooden floor once again. ‘aw’ she grunted, rubbing her bottom and look up on him again to scold him but he was gone, like a gush of wind.

She slowly stood up and recall what just happened. Oh Sehun, the person in her past, the only person she can call a friend, the person who made her feel alive, the person who never failed to make her smile… before.

 

 

~~~

 

“Sehun look at this, palli !” She called out while they were resting. “What is it?” Sehun came to her side and bend down to look where she’s pointing at. “It’s a ladybug.” She told him as if he doesn’t know what type of bug it is. The ladybug is resting in one of the leaves and swaying up and down since it’s on top of a very light leaf. “Cute, isn’t it?” she turned to him and Sehun nodded at her without averted his gaze on the bug. “But not as cute as you.” he stated without a hint of playfulness but she took it as a joke. “eyyy.” She pushed him on the side a little hard, he almost lost balance and she straightened up. “Let’s play again!”

Sehun ran to her side and bump her small shoulder. “I have something to tell you. You probably don’t know this yet.” She stops in her tracks and faced him with interest. “What is it?” “Do you know that the male lady bugs envy the other red bugs?” she blinks at him, and chuckled right after. “because, other wasn’t called ‘lady’ right? And they were called ladybug even they are male. Tsh, that’s lame Sehun.” she commented and continued walking.

“Hm, you weren’t as dumb as I thought..” Sehun whispered but she clearly heard it. She quickly turned around and hit his forearm with the tennis racket she was holding. Sehun shouted in pain but smiled after. He jog to her side again as they walk back to the court.”How about you? Don’t you envy the ladybugs?” she glanced at him and arches a brow. “Why would I?” Sehun eye-smiled at her and crossed his arms in his chest before bending down to her height, face to face. “Because they were called ‘Lady’ while you…hmm” He looks at her from head to toe.”Aappearance, No. Flats everywhere” “Yah!” “Voice..no.” without a word she hit him again with the racket. “Ouch!! See? Even the behavior..tsk ,poor you, you’re hopeless Mina-ssi.” Sehun tsked and laughed before running away from her. “Yah Sehun! Get back here!!”

 

~~~

 

She was about to think that meeting him was just a dream, was just a hallucination but her eyes found a proof.

 

There’s a phone on the floor, a phone in the middle of an empty place. It wasn’t hers and no one came in since he came and left. She slowly picked it up with his small hand and hesitantly presses the power button. It was indeed his phone because a photo of him was used as the lock screen and there’s .. a girl posing beside him in his taken selca.

 

She gently the place where his face is and smiled on it. ‘Sehun-ah, I wonder how many girls goes after you now, I bet it’s a lot.’ Her eyes shifted to the side and gaze at Nari’s face. ‘It looks like you’ve already settled in, afraid to be followed by fangirls again?’ she giggled to herself and got surprised when it showed her the phone’s screen. It wasn’t locked, it doesn’t have a pattern or security codes.

Sitting down in one of the table, she bites her lower lip and creased her brows thinking if she should see the content. Her eyes were fixed on one icon in the screen—the gallery. She clearly remembers how he looks earlier when their eyes met but she was also curious on how he’ll look in pictures. “Just a peek..” she reminded herself and nodded before ticking the icon. She chooses the camera folder and it immediately showed her the photos.

 

After scanning it a bit, she concluded that.. this Sehun now likes to take a lot of photos unlike before, he’s a camera shy ‘but his shyness is still here’ she chuckled seeing photos like he’s just showing his forehead, hiding his face with his hand or covering it with either a shade or a cap. And also, the folder contains a lot of candid and stolen shots of a girl. ‘She’s probably the person in the screen earlier’ she thought. Before she could go any further, the phone suddenly rang which startled her a little.

Someone is calling.

Quickly, she placed down the phone in the table and stared at it waiting for it to end. It ended but went back almost immediately. “Mina-ssi, aren’t you going to answer your phone?” Her co-worker named Jimin hollered from the counter area. “Neh~~” she answered back softly and scrunched her nose. ‘Jimin unnie is really…aish.” she muttered. Instead of answering, she just taps the silent button and waited for it to end again.

When it’s done ringing, she grabs it again and exited the gallery. The screen showed her the number of missed calls he received. She remembered that it only rang twice so how come it’s more than 20 missed calls? She opened the bar without hesitation and found different contact names and some called earlier today.

 

‘Was he ignoring their calls?’ she wondered. She thinks back of the time he came. He was actually kind of lifeless compare to other days today..’maybe something happened?’ She scanned the list and found one name that probably make the half of the list, the person who called him thrice as much as the others—Suho.

Of course, she doesn’t want to meddle in his business, but she thinks his phone needs to be in his hands again soon so she called the person named Suho. Clearing , she taps the green button and placed the phone in her right ear.

 

“Hel—“

“Yah Sehun!! Where the hell are you?!”

It wasn’t that loud, the person’s tone is angry but it sounded more caring, that he’s worried rather than angry at the moment. She was about to speak again to just inform him that Sehun left his phone in their shop but he spoke again forcing her to shut .

“Nari kept asking me if you’re with us. I can’t lie to her anymore; the others were also trying to keep it from her. Please Sehun, please show yourself to us, it’s been weeks since we last saw you. Luhan’s small party is tonight, you HAVE to be here right now, and the wedding is on the day after tomorrow…Nari will be really sad if you won’t show up there.” She heard him breathe deeply before he continued with a soft whispering voice. “Sehun please, you still have US, you have ME, don’t shut us all down.”

The call ended with that. Mina slowly placed the phone back on the table and stared at nothing. She doesn’t want to meddle again but she ‘was’—and hopefully ‘still’—his friend so she has the right to care for him.

 

She was Nari…

 

and she's getting married…

That’s why…

 

 

After she’s done with her silence and realized the situation, she quickly grab Sehun’s phone, left the mop on the floor and ran to the counter. “Unnie, I’m really sorry, but something came up, I need to go somewhere now” she said in a hurry and ran to the door. “Yah, Min—“ she turned to her friend again. “Really sorry unnie!” she shouted and ran out as fast as she can.

 

 

‘I hope he’s there. Please.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What is this place?” Mina asked after taking the dirty path and now facing a small cabin. “It’s my house.” Sehun shortly replied. “Sehun I know where you exactly live. You reside in a mansion!” Sehun chuckled at how she easily gets annoyed. “Fine, fine, it’s my grandparent’s house before they moved to a bigger house and gave birth to my father, in short, they stayed here for few months only and now, I’m claiming this house for myself.”

Sehun pushed the door opened and it creaks creepily. “Come in.”  Mina shook her head with scared eyes. “You go first.” She whispered as she steps to his back and pinches the back of his uniform to hold onto it.

 

 

“This doesn’t look abandoned at all.” Her fingers were checking the dust on the wooden chairs where Sehun just sat before she followed and sat beside him. “I always clean this everytime I have time.” Her lips formed an ‘O’ and nods once while her eyes keeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter