Finale (Part. 4)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Just like how you feel.. I don't feel like ending this yet, hence, another part for you guys before the real LAST part. :)

 

 

 

 

Sehun threw his phone on his study table before he plopped himself on his bed and laid there like a starfish, gazing at the empty white ceiling.

While he was staring at nothing he remembered the night he visited his best friend Nari and had witnessed how troubled she was. Back then, Nari was also staring at her room’s ceiling, exactly like what he is doing right now, the only difference is Nari’s ceiling has a rectangular transparent glass roof to watch and see the stars at night and serves as an instant light at daytime, but Sehun doesn’t have that. That night, Nari shared her feelings to him. As her best friend, he was there for her to listen, always there for her for everything, but now that he also needs her, she wasn’t around for him.

It saddens him every time he thinks of how things have changed. Indeed it is part of growing up but in a short period of time, so many things happened that he couldn’t keep up anymore. He keeps on reminding himself that time will come for them to separate ways, it just that it happened too soon, too early for him and too sudden. He also knows the fact that she can’t depend on him forever as well as him. Nari once told him to make friends in school because she can’t always be there for him and he did but he still feels the emptiness.

Nari has been a very special friend, a best friend, a family, and a special someone whom he gradually, eventually, develops feeling with. She does play a big role in his life. When the Chinese guy Luhan came in the scene, he knew from that moment that he will be person who will take her away from him. He tried to stop it, to stop their relationship to grow by always hindering and interrupting them but in the end, he failed in his attempts. That’s when Sehun finally realized that it must be fate. Two Chinese people met in a different country and without knowing, were already engaged to each other even before meeting and seeing each other faces.  Sehun accepted the fact that he can only be a friend to her, it hurts, it does, but he can’t do anything about it.

Brrrr. Brrrr.

A vibrating sound disrupts Sehun’s thoughts. His phone lights up as well indicating a text message has arrived. Although Sehun wasn’t in the mood, he still pulls himself up to check on it, thinking it is important. Two messages arrived, one after another. As soon as he saw her name, he did not hesitate and immediately taps the message open.

 

 

‘Hey Hunnie, how are you? We haven’t seen each other in a while. I was so busy in my studies, I’m so sorry! ..and as you know, I have a very possessive husband. :)

Anyway, Hun, are you free tomorrow? Luhan and I will go to the festival with his friends, I know you don’t particularly like festivals especially this one but I will be there, the boys will be there as well.  It’ll be fun, I can assure you. So, will you please join me this time?’

 

Sehun holds his phone with both hands and type his reply. He was just thinking of her a few seconds ago and now she has texted him. She rarely does this kind of thing nowadays that is why he felt happy that she remembers him.

 

‘Don’t worry, I already knew this will happen anyway. From the moment you left your house, you also left me. Right? T_T hmm… well, school is still easy for me, you know I have a very healthy mind, so if you need help, I got loads of time and tell that ugly peasant of yours that you just need help from your handsome best friend. Hehe just kidding :P.’

 

Sehun grab his phone and walk back to his bed as he waited for her reply. She will reply, she definitely will. He wants to hold that hope. A happy smile once again appeared in his stoic face when his phone vibrated.

 

‘Should I show this message to him? I’m sure he wouldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter