EPILOGUE

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: As always.. EPILOGUE (of one story) = PROLOGUE (of another story) ^_^ as for this time.. Blue Spring --> Spring Love

 

 

 

 

“Noona!”

“Oh?” Nari turns on the person who called her, Tao. “Take a picture of us!”

Tao was sitting on the edge of the pool with Sehun and Kai on his both sides. Their feet were dipped in the water while drinking cans of soda. Nari, who’s on the other side of the pool, went closer to get a better shot. When Nari places her index on the button, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Chen, a.k.a the beagle line, sneakily went to their backs and on the time Nari said the 3rd number indicating she’ll take the shot, the three push Sehun, Tao and Kai down the pool. 

Chanyeol was the first person to let out a loud laugh followed by Luhan who was standing near Nari and saw them even before they pushed the three. Tao quickly pulled himself out of the cold water and started running to catch any of the three. Luhan and Suho went beside Nari to check the picture. There they saw hilarious surprised expression of the three right before their faces hit the water.

 

“Here.” Sehun was shaking his head to dry his hair when a clean white folded towel appeared on his side.  When he looks up, he saw a tiny figure he was already expecting as he heard her voice earlier. “Thanks.” Mina just nodded at him and ran to the side to get another towel. Sehun followed her with his eyes and saw her handling another towel to Kai. Knowing it’s one of her traits to care for everyone, Sehun smiled. He remembered the days when she works so hard for her class, being the class president, she does all the work and keeps on saying ‘it’s okay’, ‘I can handle it’ and the likes, to her classmates.  

 

~~~

 

“We ran out of ice.” Suho looks around to find someone he can order to get ice for the frozen stuffs. Everyone was busy in their own world. Nari and Luhan as expected were cuddling on the side. Kai and Kyungsoo were playing games on a tablet. Sehun was watching Sunwoo and Baekhyun playing ball. Kris and Xiumin were talking on the chairs beside where Luhan and Nari were. Chanyeol  and Mina together with Lay were preparing the barbeque sticks they’re going to chook while Tao and Chen are working on the charcoals. It’s already passed dinner time and it’s already past 10 but they are all still outside for a barbeque party. Sunwoo was also still very lively. “Guys we ran out of ice!” Suho called out trying to catch attention. He couldn’t get the ice since he’s busy cooking burger patties so he wanted someone to do it for him.

 

Suho apparently attracted Mina’s attention so she went beside him. “uh, Suho oppa, do you need help?”  she softly asked and smiled at him. Ofcourse, he doesn’t want to order her so he shook his head. “No, Mina, others can help me, thanks.” Mina walks to the sink and washed her hands, “it’s okay, I can do it. You need ice right?” she shakes her hand to let it dry and smiled at Suho, “I’ll go get it, be right back.” Then she flees. Suho wanted to stop her, but she already ran away. 

Sehun was about to take a nap when he saw Mina ran passed him. “Where is she going..?” Sehun did not hesitate or think twice, he followed her immediately.

Mina arrived on the main room to get the ice cubes and soon, she found the freezer full of ice. "I didn't asked what type of ice he needs."

"What are you doing?" Mina turns on the doorway and saw Sehun standing there looking at her. 

"Suho-oppa needs ice so I came to get it. But, I wasn't sure what he needs..." Sehun walks to her side. "How about you get different ones? Get some tube ice and ice cubes, I'll go get a block one." 

"Oh, cool. Let's do that then."

 

"Let's go!" Mina pulled up the ice she collected and ready to go but Sehun grab the back of his shirt pulling her back. "Wae?"

"I told you to get it, not to CARRY them." Sehun grab the cooler she's carrying and placed it back down. Then she grabs Mina's shoulder to face her to him. "Give me your hands." 

"Eh?" Mina confusedly looked at himso Sehun just grabbed her hand and sandwiched it with his. Mina looked at their hands clasp together. Sehun pulled it highter and lined it to his mouth before he open his mouth and blew hot breath on her hands and rubs the sides to make it warm. He does that repeatedly, leaving Mina colder on the insides while watching his actions. Seh clearly wasn't expecting such close contact with him.

"There, it's warm now." Sehun let go of her hands and turns around to get the ice. "Place your hands in your pockets. I'll carry these."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~
 

 

 

 

"What happened here..?" Mina whispered to herself while looking around and even let out a low chuckle at the sight of the giant Chanyeol looking like a starfish on the floor. She was standing on the doorway of the event room where she can see everyone lying down with their mouths open. One word to describe them..Wasted.

 

Luhan and Nari were cuddling on the couch, Kai, and Kris took the carpet under the table and used it as a futon. The rest were helplessly sleeping on the cold floor.

Mina went to other room earlier to help Sunwoo and fell asleep beside him while humming him a song. She woke up soon after and decided to check on the boys and this is what she saw.

 

"What are you doing here?" a low voice spoke right beside her left ear. She immediately twisted her neck and her eyes widened. He was so close. And he's looking at her eyes. Mina quickly looked away.  "I ..I just went to check on you guys.."

Sehun straightened up and tucked his hands on his pants pocket. "Nana told them not to drink but Tao insisted since he rarely gets to drink. So, this is the result." Sehun told her while looking on them.

 

Mina turns her sole to him and she was greeted by a shirtless Sehun. He just got off the shower. Droplets of water still visible in his hair and neck t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter