[01] Last

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

who's behind Luhan in the pic btw? I hope that's Lay cos....

this pic shows exactly the MAIN characters of my stories (we're just going to add Suho in this 3rd one). ^^

A/N: please do check <YOU'RE MINE> epilogue first (if you haven't yet) before proceeding. ^_^

long line = another day

~~~ = scene that follows

*I forgot to mention that the Epilogue there took place MONTHS after Luhan’s proposal. And for this 3rd installment… it will start after A YEAR. I made a mistake in foreword (Sehun's intro), it should only be 'Junior' High, sorry. ><


Review: In Be Mine and You’re Mine.. Sehun is in his freshman year. Nari in Junior and Luhan is in his Senior year. That means, in this one, 90-Line (Xiumin, Kris, Luhan) already graduated and they are indeed in college already. Nari together with the 91&92-Line is still in their Senior year. ^^

 

I don't have time to edit it, cos I want to give you all an update so please forgive the errors. :// hope you'll like this 1st chapter~ *cross fingers* ^_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Does anyone know where Sehun is?”

“I’m 100% certain that he’s with her again. Who wants to bet?”

 

 

 

“Nana~” Sehun called out while pushing the cart dangerously fast inside the supermarket. “What?” Nari answered without even taking a glance on him, looking for fresh vegetables to buy. “Can you buy me this?” The voice sound so close and that’s when she finally look on him. Sehun is wiggling the Pepero stick beside his grinning face. “tsh” she muttered and went back to her business “I will only buy you a couple of boxes so don’t even think of buying a cart-full of it” she continued. “Yehet!” Sehun left the cart beside her and went back to where he gets the carton to get more of it. 

 

~~~

 

“I clearly told you not to get a lot of it!” Nari nags as soon as they get in her car. “Don’t worry, I’ll just give you some later—I mean, one box later..or maybe two, since I’m very kind.” he grinned at her. Nari couldn’t do anything but to roll her eyes and start the engine, seems like he forgot that she bought it with her money not his.

“By the way, are you going to perform on the welcoming party?” Sehun nodded as he munches the chocolate-flavored stick. “That Kris hyung told us to perform with them, they gave us a week to come up with the perfect choreography that will fit their song and then we will perform it together. We’ll start practicing next week” he explained. “Seems like you’re starting to warm up..” she commented slightly smiling. “Suho hyung, Kai and the others like them so I’m just ..you know..go with the flow.” Sehun stops eating and just stared ahead. “They are good kids, Sehun. Give them a chance, I’m sure you’ll get along with them really well, especially to Tao. He’s so childish, like.. someone I know~~” Nari chuckled when she noticed his dark glare on her side. “No seriously Hun, be friendly. It’s already my last year. I and my friends won’t be with you in school so at least widen your range and get to know more people” she glanced at him but he’s surely not planning to speak up. She reached out and elbowed his arm “Consider it, eo?” Sehun sighed and closed his eyes. “Whatever” he murmured.

 

~~~

 

“You’re late.” Chanyeol greeted with hands in both sides of his hips as soon as Sehun entered their practice room—located in Suho’s mansion. Sehun ignored him and went straight to the small fridge and grab an energy drink. “So.. tell me, were you with that Nari noona again?” Baekhyun excitedly asked leaning his weight on the fridge’s opened door. “We went grocery shopping.” Sehun answered that send sparks in Baekhyun’s eyes. “Assa! Pay up Suho hyung!” he hollered and ran to him.

“Tsh, I didn’t know grocery shopping can take 4 hours of our time.” Chanyeol mockingly said. “Yeol, stop.” Kyungsoo firmly warned the latter. “Go on with the practice, I’ll teach him the steps he missed.” Suho ordered and pushed Sehun on one side of the room.

 

 

 

 

“Annyeong haseyo.” The boys greeted in unison when Kris entered the room he told them to use when there’s a group practice. Kris smiled at them and ran his palm in his face. “I told you guys, stop greeting me like that, I know I’m handsome and all but—“ “Who said so?” Chen entered bumping his shoulder in Kris arm, followed by Xiumin who purposely bumped onto him while eating bread. Lay came in next and waved at them and even bowed as a greeting. Tao just walked in coolly while talking on his phone.

 

“So, how’s the dance?” Kris asked them but his eyes settled down to Suho’s. “We’re halfway done, we already reached the chorus part.” Suho reported to him. “I see. That’s pretty fast. Who was the main dancer again?” Kris asked while looking at each of them. “Kai.” Suho said and jabs his thumb at Kai’s direction. Kris nodded and faced Lay’s side before going back to them. “Actually, Lay and Xiumin here want to help, if that’s okay with you guys. Luckily, they’ve practiced the later part and we can just add it to yours. They’ll show it to you and see if it’s okay, we will also welcome suggestions for better results.” The boys nodded and Lay smiled happily at them.

 

“One more thing, since our song were written and sang in Chinese, which I’m sure 99% of the students won’t understand, I and Luhan changed the lyrics to Korean and we will also needing 2 from you to sing and 1 person to do the rapping. Please decide for it because we need you tomorrow to arrange everything.” Kris clapped his hand together and nods at them. “Well that’s it for today, I need to go pass the requirements in our university. The rest will stay. I’ll meet you all tomorrow.” When he reached the door, he turned to them again. “By the way guys, Luhan won’t be able to come today too. They’ll check the wedding invitation and probably starts giving it out to everyone.”

Suho glanced at Sehun after Kris’ talked. He noticed the sudden change in his face, he looks flexed. He walks to him and tap his shoulder. “You have to stay focus.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sehun went straight to her house after their practice. He unlocks the door and went straight to her room after seeing from outside that the lights were on, indicating that she’s in there.

 

 

“Oh my god!” Nari gasped , hand clutching her heart area when Sehun showed up on the other side of her bedroom door she just opened. “Sehun!” she slap his arm and turned around, going back inside her room. “I was about to head to your house. Good thing you came here.” Sehun knows the reason why she’ll take a visit on his house. He knows too well, the reason why he couldn’t concentrate the whole day because his mind wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter