[12] Old Days

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150119 A/N: I'm just in the mood to update XD

 

 

 

 

 

“Peek-a-boo!” a light punch hits on your thigh.

 

“Sunwoo!” you immediately stops cleaning the table and wipe your hands with clean cloth as you kneeled down and face your little brother. “What are you doing here? Why’d you come here? Where’s Seolhyun noona?” you bombarded him with questions. Seolhyun is your friend since middle school and she’s staying with her little sister in an apartment close to your building. That is why sometimes, you leave Sunwoo in her care. “I came with hyung,” Sunwoo informed you while pointing over your shoulder. There he is. Sehun. He’s currently talking to Jimin on the counter.

 

Sehun is wearing his usual knee-length plain coat, fitted black pants, sneakers and a simple tee. Instead of going there and ask Sehun.. you just turn to your brother again. “Sunwoo, are you going somewhere with him today?” he nodded with a smile. “Hyung, said we’ll go back to the ice rink.” You can see the excitement in his eyes and you do not want to ruin that. He was utterly happy that last time you went there and he sure had a lot of fun that day.

 

“I see. Are you sure you’ll be fine alone?” when he said ‘we’ll’ you thought it was just him and Sehun but his next words surprised you. “Hyung said, you and Jimin noona will come with us.” Sunwoo’s head was a bit tilted in confusion. He thought you already knew about it. “Me and Jimin noona is still working. We can’t go.. I’m sorry Sunwoo-ya” “In contrary, you actually can.” You quickly turned around to see the owner of the voice, no other than Oh Sehun.

 

“Mina, let’s change now, hurry! Don’t make your brother and your ‘boyfriend’ waits any longer.” Your forehead creased. “But….” “If you’re thinking about work, it’s already settled.” Sehun walks past you and went to Sunwoo. He held the hand of the child and guides him to the door. “We’ll wait on the car.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“What happened earlier? Why did the manager let us off early?” You asked Jimin while looking at the two boys on the other side. Sehun were kneeling infront of Sunwoo, helping him in tying the skate shoes for him. You couldn’t hear what they were talking about but they were surely having a nice time based on the smile visible in Sunwoo’s lips. “He paid for us.”

 

“Paid?” you exclaimed in surprise. Jimin wiggled her brows in return. “Yes. Your boyfriend paid for few sacks..uh.. about two hundred bubble teas to be delivered tomorrow to an orphanage, so basically, he made a deal with Manager unnie. And that’s how she let us out. You really got a nice boyfriend huh? He’s like a prince…or maybe an angel…but he’s snob..then mayb—” He did that..? “cut it out unnie, and how many times do I have to tell you… He’s not my boyfriend.”

 

 

“Anyway… nervous?” Jimin suddenly asked while you were tying your skate shoes. “A little.” Jimin stood up and pats your back lightly. “Don’t worry I’ll help you again.” You look up on her and she gave you a wink. Suddenly you felt something with that wink. She rarely does that, and most of the time, she’s planning something….wicked. Or maybe you’re just thinking too much.

 

 

 

You should have known that Jimin’s words should never be trusted because from the moment you two entered the rink, Jimin proceeds to Sunwoo’s side. Sehun and Jimin are the only ones who can skate leaving you and your brother in their cares. Last time was okay, because Sehun were teaching Sunwoo while you were trying to keep up with your friend but this time, she just left you alone. “That evil girl. Why did I even believe in her nonsense words? Tch.”

 

You grip the handle on the side while a lot of skaters keep on bumping you. Since today is Christmas, a lot of people decided to play in that certain place and now, it’s so crowded than ever. You couldn’t even find your own brother. While your right hand is firmly gripping the handle, your other hand went inside your jacket’s pocket to grab your phone.

 

“Unnie, are you with Sunwoo? Is he okay?” you worriedly asked while looking around hoping to get a glimpse of your little bunny. “Yes, he’s with me, don’t worry. He’s getting the hang of it, and once where through, we’ll find you. In the meantime, enjoy~!” “Wha—“ Beep Beep Beep “She hung up on me! Ha. And how am I suppose to enjoy here, I can’t even lift a foot! Tch.”

 

 

You were placing your phone back to your pocket when suddenly..

“Watch out!” you turned to the side and before you could react, a boy bumped your shoulder hard and you fell down, first. “Sorry!” he hollered as he continued skating away.

 

You tried to stand up but the wheels on your shoes keeps on betraying you. “Ouch!” you groaned rubbing the sides of your . Suddenly a pair of hand held your forearms and gently pulled you up to your feet. “Wo-woah.” You quickly reached out for the handle before you’ll lose your balance again. then you face the person who just helped you. “Thank y—“

 

Your eyes widened a bit on the sight of a person you were least expecting. “Sehun?” You quickly look down and hide your face. He just saw you in an embarrassing state.

 

“W-what are you doing h-here?” you stuttered. “Jimin told me that you were stubbornly refusing her help and yet you were still trying to learn so she asked me if we can switch place since Sunwoo is a fast learner compare to you.” Sehun explained with his usual flat voice. “Am what?!” you groaned and attempted to pull your hair in annoyance while Sehun looks at her weirdly.

 

So this is what she meant by helping me? By pushing me to Sehun..! seriously?

 

~~~

 

After a couple of minutes, you found yourself surrendering to him. You attempted to reject his offer of help but in the end, it only bothers you more since he’ll  remind you about what Jimin said to him, ‘she’s stubborn’.

 

“Seriously, you don’t need

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter