Finale (Part.3)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150921 A/N: Very Very short, sorry. This is not the last part yet, the next one IS. :) 

 

 

 

 

“Ha ha ha. Poor child.” Chanyeol clutches his stomach while leaning on Baekhyun. “Sehun what were you thinking!” Kyungsoo scolded the younger with a knock on the head since he’s seated beside the younger. “I forgot that he was there, I was caught up with the mood.…” Sehun whispered. “Besides I’m just hugging her, it’s just so happen that we were on my bed.”

“but according to Kai, the child told him you were hurting his sister because she’s screaming. Why would a child say that?” Chanyeol inquired with a grin. “Hyung, for the umpteenth time, I was just hugging her! I—we’re not doing anything or whatever is in your erted minds or how Kai told it!” Sehun defended. He is slowly getting more and more annoyed with his friends.

“Why were you so defensive?” Chanyeol tease further. Sehun looks up glaring at the giant. “Guys, stop it. Sehun already said that he was just hugging her, so there’s nothing wrong with that… except…” Suho turns to Sehun “why were you hugging her anyway?” Suho was also smiling now. “Hyung! Even you? I was just…. teasing her.”

“But, still, she’s a girl!” Baekhyun joins in scolding their maknae. “Why would you wrestle a girl! Oh my god Sehun. I can’t believe you.” Baekhyun rubs his forehead acting he’s getting a headache and shook his head.

“We’re not wrestling. I just say that because I know that is something Sunwoo will understand as we always play like that in bed, you guys too. So he won’t think I’m hurting his sister or something.”

“Let’s stop this now, I’m hungry.” Kyungsoo stood up. Suho automatically held out his card. Baekhyun then followed Kyungsoo to order their food. The boys meet up in one of the café in Seoul to have their breakfast. When Kyungsoo and Baekhyun left, Chanyeol and Suho who were seated in front of him kept their stares on him. Sehun just rolled his eyes at them and took out his phone to avert his attention. 

“Are you going to call your lover now?” Chanyeol started again. “Wrong. She doesn’t even have a phone to start with.” Suho’s brow rise up, “a teenager doesn’t have a phone?” Suho said as if he couldn’t believe it. It was the same reaction he had before. “She told me she doesn’t need it,” Sehun answered. “Even so, if I’m her friend, I would still want to have a contact with her. Don’t you?” Suho asked. “We see each other everyday,” Sehun flatly responded. “Oh yeah? Then what will do if she couldn’t come home? How would you know then?” “I can call her friend Jimin,” he retorted. “Aish Sehun, you really don’t know girls!” Chanyeol butts in. “You told us, she said she doesn’t need it. Could it be just because she couldn’t afford to have one? When we were in the hospital, I remembered you told us that child and that Mina use their money for necessary things only. That could be the reason, don’t you think?” Chanyeol inquired. “Sehun-ah, girls love hiding things in their words. You just need to read between the lines.”

As Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were in the counter, Kai together with Sunwoo who went out to play a little outside arrived at the door. “Oh, you’re back.” Baekhyun greeted and left Kyungsoo alone as he ran to the child. Kai then replaced his spot to order with Kyungsoo.

 

~~~

 

“Does she even know how to use touch screen?” Sehun whispered to himself while scanning the phone displays. I will just teach her the basics then, he thought. Sehun then picks the same unit as his so he can teach her well.

After Sehun purchased the item, he went straight to the exit. I hope she’ll like this. Sehun smiled to himself while clutching the paper bag. Just then, he bumps onto someone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter