[29] Sudden

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150602 A/N: can Sehun keep his black hair throughout this year..? PLEASEEE? haha i'm just so inlove with it. ><  anyway, forgive the mistakes, i'm too lazy to check again haha  and I'm supposed to update yesterday but suddenly I have to go somewhere so yeah, sorry!. :D

And since we’re about to end, unlike the slow progress of the first few chapters of this fic.. we will now have fast pace. Sorry I need to rush this before school starts..

 

 

 

“Oh Mina!” Kai opens the door wider for her and turned to his back. “Guys, Mina is here~” he yelled inside. He let Mina in and closes the door after her. He slightly bends down to get the plastic bag from her hand to help her as he lets her in. “What is this?” he asked while checking the contents. “Fruits. I went to supermarket earlier this morning to buy Sehun’s list and it’s on sale so I bought a lot.”

 

Upon hearing Kai’s call, Baekhyun came. “Annyeong babe!” he waved happily. Mina raised an eyebrow.  “Isn’t Jimin your babe?” she reminds him and smiled awkwardly. He scratched his nape, lower his gaze and spoke. “Because every girl is my babe, except for Nari noona..” Baekhyun leans in as if he’s afraid others will hear even though only the three of them were there. “Luhan hyung will kill me, if I do!” He flashes Mina a smile. “Don’t you think the other person won’t kill you then?” Kai interrupts, smirking. “Well that, I’m not sure but I won’t let him! I learned KungFu from Tao,” Baekhyun poses in front of Kai and kick the air while shouting “Hyaaa!”

 

 “Don’t mind him.” Kai whispered and pulled her inside while Baekhyun continues to show off his skills without audience. “The others were watching a drama inside. Join us.” Kai offered. “Okay..”

 

There they are, watching television. Upon seeing the visitor, Suho scoots to the side to offer Baekhyun’s narrow space to Mina and she gladly sat on it. “Suho-ssi, what are you guys watching?” she asked him after she got comfortable in her seat. “Random Chinese drama, so they’ll learn Mandarin in the process.” She looks around and saw them watching with serious looks and Chanyeol is even mumbling something. She tried to join but Mandarin makes her dizzy. Worse than Math for her.

 

Mina scanned the boys in the living room and turned to Suho again. “Where is Kyungsoo?” He turned to her with a clueless face. He nudged Chen with his right foot, who’s sitting on the floor with the others. “Where is D.O?” Baekhyun who came back after his audience less show, tilts his head back, to tell Chen that Mina was the one asking. “Oh, he’s cooking in the kitchen,” he answered facing her and smiled. Mina turns back to Suho beside him, “I’ll just say hi to him.” She jabs her thumb at the back where she thinks the kitchen is located and the oldest nods at her, giving her the persmission.

 

 

A month after EXO-M got their own condo, Sehun’s friends also got their own apartment. It’s not as luxurious as theirs but it’s really neat and spacious. Sehun and Suho being the richest in their group which is just behind one of Luhan’s friends could only afford as much. Suho got the idea from Lay because he told him that it’s pretty convenient to have their own house instead of meeting in other places just to see their friends. Anyone can just go in if they have free time and because of that, there are more chances of meeting each other. Especially now that half of them already graduated and won’t be able to meet up in school’s lunch break.

 

Sehun always bring Sunwoo in their house and now that he feels comfortable with Mina as well, he invites her often and since she already met the boys during the short vacation, she is now always welcome to visit them. Although her main purpose is to just look for her brother. Sehun and Sunwoo went out early and told Mina to just wait for them in this house as they will head straight there.  

 

 

 “So master chef…what are you cooking this time?” Kyungsoo turns to the side with blank expression. “Nothing much.” He smiled at her and went back in stirring something inside the pot. She went closer and takes a peek on the stove before headed to the fridge where Kai told her he places the fruits she brought. “That looks really delicious as always. I can’t wait to taste it.” She went to the sink near the stove to grab a plate and the knife.

 

After washing the fruits, she chops them to pieces and since she bought different fruits, she could make a salad with it. Before doing so, she asks D.O first if they have milk and creams that she’ll need. He seems interested on what she’s doing so he turned off the stove after finishing the soup and went to her side to watch and help her.

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Mina stayed up late last night because of studying. Even after Sehun left to sleep, she stayed to work on more formulas by herself. She asked them if she can take a nap in one of their rooms while waiting for Sehun and Sunwoo. Suho said she can rest on their room since he shared room with Sehun and she can sleep on his while he’s not in there. Baekhyun and Chanyeol exchanged looks and giggled to themselves.

 

“Uhm.. if you guys think Sehun and I were dating or something, you’re wrong..I ..only treat him as a friend and because he treats Sunwoo as his own brother.” Chanyeol smiled to her but it looks more like a smirk. “Sehun told us you’re seeing someone now..so basically you’re not single anymore.”

 

Was it Jin he saw? Sehun knew? But, how?

 

Mina entered the room Suho told her. There she saw two beds in that small room. She went inside and sat down on one bed. Just as she’s about to lie down, she heard light sounds from across the room. Then, she saw the giant.

 

“Kris-ssi? Why are you—” Kris looked at her direction and that stops her, “What are you doing here?” he asked back, his thick brows knitted. He lowered down the book he’s reading as he sat up. Sehun told me that Kris can be really moody sometimes, so she has to be careful around him, but he’s a good guy. “uhm.. I asked them if I can take a nap and Suho-ssi told me I can use Sehun’s bed.” He slowly closes the book he was reading and stands up.

 

“I see. But did you get your permission from him?” She slowly shook her head. “Then you can’t. He never let anyone in his bed aside from himself and his best friend because he hates dirt and messy bed.” It reminds her when he enters Sehun’s bedroom and saw his neat bed. Soojung told her he always fixes his bed on his own.  

“You’ve got to remember that. Tch, he’s not even close to Luhan and yet he acts like him.” The last sentence came out like he’s muttering to himself and Mina had a hard time catching that, and he continued again facing her “unless you’re his ‘Girlfriend’…?” Mina got surprised on how he emphasized the word ‘girlfriend’ to her.

 

Do they really see us in that way?

 

Kris scoffs shortly and opens one of the closets. He took out a shirt from it. “Are you?” he added as he faced her teasingly. Mina shook her head rapidly. “Ani.” Kris laughed to himself and put on a new shirt. She quickly looks away as he changes his shirt. “Then stand up and fix that bed.” Mina quickly stood up straight and hand-ironed his blanket like taking orders from a military officer.

 

 She turned around and saw Kris who’s already on the door. “You can use Suho’s bed  if you like. That one I just use there. It still has my scent.” He said like it’s the most normal thing in the world and winks at her before closing the door after him. She heard him yelled outside that he’s leaving already. He probably just we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter