[34] DISTANT

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 150816 A/N: not edited. posted directly from phone so bear with it. and short update as well. sorry. :D

 

 

 

 

Sehun woke up with a slight headache as he did not have a peaceful sleep last night thinking of what he have done as well reflecting on his actions.

Unlike the usual, Soojung went up to his room and knocks on his door to wake him up. Usually it is Mina who does that since the time they arrived in the house because from that moment she replaced Soojung as Sehun’s personal maid. Sehun started thinking again. When they arrived at the dining hall, he saw Sunwoo eating happily while his sister is feeding him. Sehun was glad that at least this one did not change. But his smile did not last when he took a seat. Upon seeing Sehun, Mina quickly stands up and told Sunwoo to wait for her. Sehun followed her back disappearing on the long hallway to the kitchen. 

Mina went back pushing the tray of foods. She then serves Sehun and he looks at her, puzzled. Since the day his friends visited him, he always tell Mina to join them in the table until it become natural that they even share small chat about Sunwoo. It gives different light to every boring breakfast he always have when he was alone back then. Sehun glance at her face and gulp seeing how serious she was. Was she still mad at me?

After placing Sehun’s tablewares and foods on the table, Mina went back to the kitchen and Sehun seize this opportunity to ask the brother. “Sunwoo-ya..“ the kid looks up to him with the spoon still inside his mouth. “Why is your sister not smiling?” Sunwoo looks back on the direction where Mina disappears and turns back to his favorite hyung. “Noona said, she is not feeling well hyung and she told me to ready myself because she needs to work in the house hyung.” 

But.. I really didn’t mean to treat her a maid..

Mina came back again with the tray and pour orange juice on Sehun’s glass , milk on Sunwoo before she places the breads on the table from the tray as well. Sehun felt guilty once again seeing her acting like a real maid. 

Mina went back to Sunwoo to help him eat, at the same time, Sehun stood up, he doesn’t feel like eating anymore.

 

 

 

 

She hasn’t changed her password yet. It’s been a while since he last came in her house. Sehun smiled and pushed the main door of Nari’s house and let himself in. He then went straight to her room upstairs.

“Nari, are you in here?” sehun calls as he enters the bedroom. A singing voice answered him instead. Nari is in the bathroom. She likes to sing when she’s showering. Sehun went straight to her computer and switch it on to play while waiting. While waiting for the screen to lit up.. Sehun looks around and noticed something. Some of her things were missing..rather removed. He immediately turns to the bed and grew more worried when he saw that Pinkeu the stuff toy he gave to her is missing. Sehun continue to look around and saw the frames she has like his in her room with the important people in her life were also gone. But there’s one frame left. Sehun stood up and went closer to take a look. It is a picture of a very familiar person hugging her from the back while she’s winking on the camera, both looks very happy. It was taken on a room..that sehun remembers the specific one during their vacation trip.The thought that Nari now erased everyone in her life and leave that place with just them..saddens him. For him, it feels like other people doesn’t matter to her now.

Once the computer lightens up, Sehun went back to it and plopped his heavy heart and on the chair. He was wearing a frown but the moment he looks up..the frown slowly disappears. His picture was Nari’s desktop background, before it is always GD her crush but now he’s seeing himself. Though he is sulking in that candid picture, the real one now is showing the opposite expression. He was happy. 

After about ten minutes.. Nari went out. ‘Oh god!’ then she exhaled seeing a familiar back. “Sehun what are you doing here?” Nari asked as she walks to her mirror to comb her hair. Nari wears her clothes inside the bathroom since she has a separate place to change there where it is dry. Instead of answering her question, Sehun throws another question. “Where is Pinkeu?” he asked, eyes still locked on the screen. “Oh. Don’t worry he’s in a nice place together with other precious things to me.” Sehun snorted. “Nice place? you mean the junkyard?” Nari rolled her eyes. “I mean in a new room. Now tell me the reason why you’re here. If its from the past, of course I will not question you because you almost live here. But lately, you rarely visits me so there must be a reason.”

Sehun stops playing and faces her with the rotating chair. “Nari..” Nari sensed that there’s something wrong with her best friend so he went closer to him and sat on the edge of her bed facing him and held his large hand. “what’s wrong?”

Sehun told her about the misunderstanding that he had with Mina. He felt guilty for it and feels really bad. Nari comforts him all the way and even gave him reasons why she’s siding him at one point and also siding Mina on one point. She was just being fair.and looking at both sides. Sehun asks her how to please Mina but Nari isn’t sure as she do not know this girl that much so Sehun ended up describing her personality, behavior and attitude, basically, almost everything about her.

 

“By the way, I noticed that apart from Pinkeu.. some stuff toys photos were also missing..” sehun grins “where did you place them? Did my baby grew up already that is why you hide some childish things?” sehun says while pinching Nari’s cheeks with both arms extended. Nari slaps his hands away and scooted closer to him. Nari pats the side of the bed and Sehun follows and sat beside his best friend with questioning look. Nari automatically rests her head on Sehun’s shoulder, Sehun lowered himself a bit for her. 

“I’m moving Hun.” Sehun’s eyes widened and looks down on her head. “I’m sorry about not telling it sooner..because I know you won’t like it. I also don’t want to leave but I also don’t want us to fight again and he will surely mention  you for being one of my reasons. You know I want you two to get along so  as much as possible I want to do the right thing. I’m sorry.” Sehun turns her shoulder to his side to fully hugs her and rested his cheek on the side of her head while Nari hugs him back. “You mean, you’re now moving to his house?” Nari nods and hugs him closer. “I’m re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter