[13] Admirer

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: There’s LuRi again .. I’m sorry I can’t let go of them.. I miss my first couple. Sorry ><

Italic = thoughts .... Italized Blue = always Sehun/Luhan.

 

 

 

 “Good Morning seonsaengnim,” class 3-A greeted at the sight of Mr. Kim, their history teacher.  Mr. Kim walks to his table and place his things before facing the students.

 

“Before we start, I’d like to assign your task this weekend.” Groans of complain can be heard in the whole classroom but Mr.Kim never paid attention to such. He cleared his throat and continued on. “Separate into groups of two or three, girls with girls and boys with boys,” He instructed, showing a bored face. By the fact that he did not even greet his students, he’s probably he did not have a good morning.

 

Kai quickly turned to his back where his best friend sat. “You have no intention of betraying me, right? So, let’s pair up?” Sehun just props his elbow on the table, rest his chin on his palm and look outside. “It’s decided then.” Kai announced himself.

 

“Has everyone found a pair?” “Ne!” the students answered in unison. “Okay now, pair up a group of boys and a group of girls.. and make it one group.” “How are we gonna decide?” one asked. “By a lottery?” said another.

 

“I don’t care!” the teacher replied. Which cause a deafening noise, as every pair of girls are now eyeing Kai and Sehun. They are sure that those two were in one group and they still hold the title of ‘School’s Princes’.

 

“What should I do?”

“I can’t talk to him.”

“Let’s go quick, or else some will take them.”

“Hey, don’t push.”

“Let’s ask Kai instead.”

“He seems sleeping already”

“You go!”

“What? No!”

“But but!”

“Just do it already!”

 

The girls were on edge to approach the two, Kai went to dreamland right after he made a deal with Sehun and now, the ‘Cold-hearted Prince’ is the only awake that is why everyone is hesitating to ask him. Sehun is fully aware of his popularity and the fact that everyone is looking at him, it gives him chills and uneasiness though he’s already labeled as ‘Emotionless person’.

 

Just right on time, he heard his classmate sitting on the back asking her seatmate who should they pair up with. Sehun gulped before turning to her in swift motion. “Do you want to be in the same group with us?” he hurriedly asked. Stunned at the moment, the girl curtly nodded, shyly. Sehun then averted his gaze with a sigh. It’s finally settled.

 

“EHHHHHH??!!” all the girls shriek in unison.

 

In Sehun’s view, it was such a simple thing, but for the person whom admiring him secretly in the shadows of his fangirls….it means a lot. Really, a lot.

 

Their classmates couldn’t complain anymore since Haeryung is also popular with boys, in girl’s ranking board, she’s on the spot just right next to Nari. Being Luhan’s wife, Nari’s rank went up to the peak, and it’s not just because of Luhan, but because of her own beauty and abilities. And this Na Haeryung is a quiet one, barely speaks—only during class recitation and when having a conversation with her seatmate and friend, Lee Miju. That’s why she catches the eyes of boys’ population; they all think she’s the perfect definition of a real ‘lady’.  

 

“Sehun-ssi asked them himself!”

“I’m so jealous..”

“Do you think Prince Sehun is…?”

“No way! He just thinks it’s the safe way.”

 

“That’s right, our princess won’t like that statue!” one of the boys yelled at the back. Others boys add laughter on it making fangirls in the room turn to them with burning eyes for calling their prince ‘statue’.

 

Haeryung carefully glance at Sehun’s broad back.. Safe way.. It is just like that?

 

 

 

“Is everyone settled now? Shall we proceed?” Mr. Kim called for attention. “Ne~” they answered. “Everyone, we’re going to visit Gyeonbokgung (castles, palaces & mansions) tomorrow. Once we got there, you have to take few pictures, ask the locals for some additional information and then we’ll have a small presentation next week about what you’ve learned. It’s a historical place so be sure to follow the rules once we get there. ”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Class, again, I’m reminding everyone to follow the rules and don’t cause any trouble.”

 

“Let’s go quickly!” Kai said with so much energy. “I thought I’m gonna have some quality with you alone. Too bad..” Kai said while leaning in Sehun’s shoulder. His arm were wrapped around the latter’s arm. Sehun then, shook his grasp off and dust his jacket as if Kai passed some dirt on it.

 

“This might be the first time I actually came here.” Haeryung said shyly. “Me too, even though it’s just close.” Miju added. “Me too!! This is exciting!” Kai pumped his fist as he leads his group.

 

~~~

 

“Do you like adventure?” Miju friend asks Kai. They’ve been talking for almost ten minutes already. They were walking ahead of Haeryung and Sehun, giving the two a little time for themselves as well. But since they started walking, no one dares to utter a word. Two quiet person together…what else would you expect?

 

 

I wonder if this is what It’d like to go on a date with Sehun-ssi.  Haeryung thought as she shyly stole a glance on Sehun’s side. Sehun’s hands were kept inside his jacket’s pocket, stoic face, even steps, and eyes locked forward. Just the usual, composed and collected Sehun. Precise demeanor that attracted her.

 

Who am I kidding? The reason I’m able to have this opportunity to be able to be with him like this… is because I’m hiding my feelings from him. He thinks I’m the only one who doesn’t have an interest in him. It’s so complex. If he knew how I felt about him, we might not be able to be like this..

 

Haeryung blew a ball of air and unexpected caught the attention of the person silently walking beside her. “Tired?” he suddenly asked. “Eh?” Hae was startled. Their eyes met for a second but she was quick to hide her face, afraid to get caught and slowly shook her head, hoping it could also cool down the blood rushing to her cheeks.

 

Kai quickly turned upon hearing their short interaction and halted. “How about we split up to finish early? Two will ask the locals, and two will take pictures. How’s that?” he suggested. “I’ll go with you!” Miju said and stood straight in his side. “Then, you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter