[30] Date (3)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150705 A/N: Oh Sehun OH SEHUN ! haha If I was there, I would come to him and write my name in that shirt instead. :D

Some of you were probably thinking ‘how many date chapter will it be?! Seriously?!’ haha don’t worry this is the last part. I’ve never been to any Korean amusement park so please don’t mind the difference..kk

ANOTHER UPDATE to make it up to u guys.. and we are not yet done. Rest assured. :D

 

 

 

 

 

The roller coaster ride took an hour and it’s already noon time. The married couple and the so-called family went straight to a restaurant to save lunch first, although they just ate ice creams three hours ago.

Mina was busy keeping an eye on her little brother as they walk just behind Nari and she keeps on glancing at Luhan. Mina remembered what Luhan told her about his dislike to children and right now, his wife is absolutely enjoying having Sunwoo on her side. It worries her just by looking at Luhan’s displeased face knowing he or even herself can’t do anything for now.

Meanwhile, Sehun was walking silently behind everyone. One of his hands was tucked inside his pocket while the other is holding his phone. A while ago, all his attention was on Mina’s little brother but now, his eyes got stolen by the elder Kwon. His brows were furrowed and his nose was crinkled while watching her throwing a worried glance at Luhan’s face for like once every passing minute.

No matter how he thinks of a reason he couldn’t get into a point where Mina should be worried about Luhan. And also Mina knows that Luhan is already married to his best friend, so what could be the reason for her to look at him. They’re not even that close. Now, he’s really curious of what they’ve talk about when they were alone earlier. Sehun then regretted going on the ride with Sunwoo and Nari. If he did not, he should have known the reason now, or they won’t even have that talk.

 

 

~~~

 

“Do you like tomatoes that much?” Nari commented and softly giggled while watching Sunwoo stuffed his mouth with cherry tomatoes. “I’m sorry, it was my fault.” Mina even raised her hand as she speaks like she’s reciting in class. “I like eating them, so our fridge seems like it’s made to store tomatoes in there, Sunwoo then caught this addiction from me since we only have few foods in our fridge before. “Is that so..? When is his birthday? Do you mind if I send a truck of cherry tomatoes in Sehun’s backyard?” Nari joked. Mina knows she wasn’t serious but she also knows their names and capabilities so she must say something or else they’ll make the impossible things for normal people be true. “No, no need. We’re fine with just a bag full every week or so. Please don’t bother yourself.”

“But when is his birthday? So I can prepare a gift as well when the time comes.” Nari smiled at Mina and she answered. “11th July unnie.” While the two girls were talking, a hand came in sight. They were seated close together with Sunwoo in the middle so, everything Nari sees, Mina also could. Luhan has his arm outstretched to feed Nari but her eyes were on still on Sunwoo that Mina has to call her to be aware of Luhan.

Nari looks at his plate and so it untouched and pushes the fork back to his plate. “I do not know what you put in there, so let me see you eat it first.” Nari crossed her arm and rest them on the table leaning closer to Luhan. He glanced at Mina and the latter quickly urged him with her facial expression so it wouldn’t be so obvious and mouthed ‘indirect’. Earlier, she also told Luhan that some of Nari’s word could mean the opposite thing or it can be indirect that is why all he have to do is to see it in a positive way.

 Luhan cut a large piece of meat, raised it up with the same fork and put it inside his mouth. He chewed it deliciously before he gets a small piece for Nari again. His wife then leans in and closes her lips on his fork. Luhan glance again to Mina and smiled when Nari turns back to Sunwoo. Since Mina kinda enlightened him on their talk, he was now thinking that Nari just want him to eat first before he feeds her like he usually does and not because she doubt him for putting poison in the food. Mina replied with a wider grin accompanied by thumbs up before the two went back eating.

While they were exchanging smiles on Nari’s back, there is also another person who apparently saw what just happened. He was sitting beside Luhan and infront of him were Mina, although he has his head hung low while finishing his food, he could still see the two on the side of his eyes.

“Sehun.. are you that hungry?” Mina asks seeing Sehun, scraping his plate and swallowing his food in one go. Sehun stop for a sec, throw a glare on her face before he spat ‘Shut up’ and continued eating everything. Mina blinks in surprise at how icy his voice sounds. She remembers that kind of voice, he uses it when he’s really annoyed or angry but she couldn’t think of a reason for him to get angry at her. She jutted her lower lip like a kid and went back eating, and this time, it was Luhan who saw their interaction. He smiled and shakes his head at the two. 

 

~~~

 

“Should we try that one?” Nari pointed on the circular boat ride with capacity of 6 people. It looks secure enough to have Sunwoo around so she suggested it. Luhan is also okay with it since he doesn’t have to face his fear of heights, it’s just water and it looks fun to him.

When they got in, Sehun, Nari and Mina all went to Sunwoo to help him but Nari told them she can take care of him. Sehun sat next him while Nari on the other. Mina wanted to sit next to Nari to avoid the grumpy guy but Luhan already took the seat and held his wife’s hand. But since it’s for 6 people, Mina sat next to Luhan, 1 seat apart from Sehun and the latter misunderstood the situation. While Mina is fixing her belt, Sehun looks at her and scoff to himself.

Don’t tell me you like him?! Mina will you please wake up? He’s already married!

 

After the ride, they carefully left the boat one by one. Sehun carries Sunwoo again so he won’t slip. “Oh my god, Mina!” Nari ran to her back. “Your back got wet..what should we do?” Mina craned her neck to check. “Don’t worry unnie, it’s a skirt, it will dry fast.” She told her with a smile so they will stop worrying. “But what if you catch a cold.” Before Mina could protest again, Luhan went beside his wife, took off the jacket he’s wearing and place it on Mina’s shoulder to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter