[17] Consent

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 150330 A/N: Really sorry for the looooooong wait. T.T

 

 

 

Sehun went to check Mina as soon as Chanyeol and Sunwoo left the hopsital room with Kyungsoo. He went straight to her room and luckily, her visitor isn't around that time. 

When Sehun took the seat beside her, Mina suddenly spoke without opening her eyes. She was awake. 

"I told you to stop visiting me, why are you still here?" her voice was as gentle as Sehun remembers but he got a bit confused at the moment, does she knows that he also visits her often? or she mistaken him as her visitor.

Sehun did not utter a word and just sat there silently. He still hasn't decided yet what to tell her about the plan and knowing her she never say yes to anything without thinking and questioning so he must prepare himself as well.

 

"Se...hun?"

Since Sehun's mind is a pretty occupied, he did not noticed Mina's eyes flutters open and turns to him. 

Her already round eyes widens even more seeing the familiar face hiding behind the fringes of his messy bangs while he's gazing at the ground, looking serious yet calm. 

When Sehun turned to her upon hearing her voice Mina jolted a bit. His gaze looks scary when he's serious, something she noticed even before then. But, Mina still continued to question.

"What are you doing here?"

"I asked the nurses about your condition, they informed me that you can just continue resting at home. I also have my personal doctor I can call anytime, he can check you and Sunwoo while you were still--"

"Sunwoo? What are you talking about..?"

"Sunwoo was discharge today, my friends drove him to my house to rest more and--"

"Wait, what is happening?! Jimin told me Sunwoo is resting at home, and she told me he's fine!! Were you saying that he was also--"

"will you please calm down?"

Mina suddenly sat up. "Sehun how can--mmm" Sehun covers and leaned closer. "Sunwoo is fine now, he was unconscious for a day but he's okay now, healthy and smiling. He has no idea that this is a hospital because we did not tell him, I just told him we were in my friend's house. Right now, he's on the way to my house with my friends, he'll be fine." Sehun released and leaned back to his chair.

 

"About Jimin... I'm sorry we lied to you, it was my idea. I told Jimin not to tell you about Sunwoo because I know you'll get worried, I'm sorry. And also because, everytime he wakes up you'll be the first person he wants to see. I'm afraid you'll just show up wearing that hospital dress, with that messy hair, in your worst condition because you misses him too and wouldn't even think about the consequences. I know that once you heard that he's here with you, you'll leave the comfort of this bed to see him. That's why." Sehun gaze at the ground again after his long explanation. Mina was silent the whole time. 

"That's true.. I probably be like that.."

"I.. the reason why I'm here now.. I need your permission."

"Permission..?" Mina asked in a low voice.

Sehun nodded and look up on her again.

 

 

-----------++++---------

 

 

"Luhan!" Lay shouted when Luhan passes them like a gust of wind. 

"I thought he's not gonna follow her?" Kris raised a brow.

"That's what he said." Lay answered.

"Well his words can't be trusted y'know" Chen said and went back playing since its his turn. 

"I think we should include his feelings, he, himself can't trust it." Xiumin added.

"Yeah, right" Chen agreed and chuckled.

"Still lovesick, seems like marriage seems meaningless to him." Lay sighed.

 

 

 

----

A/N: I will still use Mrs.Lu though as chinese she dont need to change her surname. just to point out that she's TAKEN now. ^^

 

 

 

 

"Mrs.Lu!" the nurses at the reception was a bit surprised to see Nari rushing. "Is something wrong..?" one asked worriedly.

"Where Sehun? Have you seen him? Where is his room?"

"Eh? ma'am who's..Se--"

"He's my friend. I'm sorry, you can go back to your work." The nurse nod once and turned around, resuming her work. 

Nari turned to her side and saw the person who interrupted them. "Luhan." The latter looks at her and held her forearm, gently pulling her out of the counter and out of the hospital.

 

"You know where is he? and why did you follow me here?"

"I felt jealous."

"What?"

Luhan just smiled without glancing at her and guide her out of the hospital owned by the Lu's.

"Luhan, I need to see Sehun. Let's go back.."

"I was in the same room.."

"Luhan! Can we please go back,"

"yet you shamelessly run for other--"

"LuHan its not the time for this."

Luhan halted, motionless before he turns to her, still holding her arm.

 

"Then when will be the time you'll stop running for him? When will the time come that you'll only see me, that I'll be the only one for you?!" Luhan burst one all of the sudden.

"You know that it's not like that!" she retorted raising her voice sunconsciously.

"Then why do you keep doing this? when will the time come that I won't need to share you with him?"

"Luhan, why are you bringing this up again? We've had enough talk about this, besides I'm already married to you!"

"That is exactly the problem! You are already married! People know who WE are, who you are now, what if they misunderstood this? How are we gonna solve this? Do you want him to get in trouble too." 

"Luhan I've known him for years.. they've seen me with him before--"

"Do they know who you are before? You are Jung Nari in their eyes before, and not the heiress of Zhou Empire and not my wife. Does that ring a bell to you? People looks at you differently now, they can see you now, you're not invisible anymore. and if you're regretting this changes, it would be better if we just--" he cuts himself off, he turns around and spoke in a very low voice as he lets go of her arm "separate." he then walk fast back to his car and drove off immediately. Leaving Nari alone in the parking lot.

 

She watch as his car quickly left her sight. "why does it sound so simple to you..you have no idea how the thought of not being with you for a day hurts me... you're such an ..idiot." Nari hands flew to her face to wipe her tears she was unable to stop..

 

 

 

--------++++--------

 

 

 

 

“It looks nice on you.” S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter