[31] DENSE

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150725 A/N: Yo yo man, I'm back. sorry for the long wait. ><

 

 

 

 

“Mina, the ugly bug is here.” Jimin called out upon seeing a familiar figure about to enter their shop and removing the helmet he’s wearing. “Already?!” Mina asked in hurry and quickly mops the remaining spots.

“Good evening.” Jin greeted the grumpy Jimin on the counter and turns to side where Mina is. “That’s enough, it’s sparkling already.” Jin told Mina. “Just wait a minute” she replies and quickens the pace. Jin took a seat and ordered a drink like usual while waiting for Mina to get ready.

 

 

 

 

Sehun was already in bed when he felt his throat gone dry and walks to his fridge. He and his friends went again today in Kris’ mansion to practice their vocals while the other team works on dance. Every week they are having rotation of what they should practice so they can be better in both areas. Although half of them already graduated, they are still working together in chasing their dreams.  

Seeing the fridge empty once again, although he’s really tired, he still decided to walk downstairs to get a glass. As he walks in the hallway that will lead to the stairs, he saw one of the maids—Soojung.

“Good evening Young master,” she immediately bows at him when her eyes caught sight of his tall figure. Sehun stops walking and looks at the room where she just exited. It’s Sunwoo and Mina’s shared room. “Do you need anything, sir?” Soojung curiously asks seeing the young master pause for a minute there. “No, it’s fine. I’m just going to get a glass of water” he answered.  “Then, I’ll get it for you.” Sehun quickly stops her. “No, it’s fine. I can do it. You can go straight to your room now,” he throws another glance at the room’s door.

He was about to walk away when Soojung spoke. “Young master.. were you worried about the child? Don’t worry sir, I make sure that Sunwoo’s sleeping soundly before I left. He’s even snoring lightly already.” Soojung gave him the news but this is not want he’s expecting. “What do you mea—he’s sleeping alone?” Soojung was also surprised at his reaction. He doesn’t know. Sehun then just ordered her to get him a glass as he enters the room.

Entering that specific room in his mansion is the first time for him since the siblings started occupying it. He wants to respect their privacy and because of the fact that Mina is a girl so it became a ladies room. He’s goes in and out of Nari’s room almost every day before but when it comes to Mina, he feels like he don’t need to. She was expecting to be welcomed by a perfume’s fragrance but just like Nari, Mina also does not approve of perfumes scents so the room only smells like shampoo. Sehun looks for the bed and saw Sunwoo’s sleeping face. His face looks really cute in the dim light. His cheeks look chubbier and his lips were parted open. Sehun also saw a glistening drop the side of his right eye, he reached out and touches it to dry.  Soojung carefully went in holding Sehun’s glass of water covered with tissues.

The water quickly disappears and entered Sehun’s throat in one-go. When Soojung turns around to head back with the glass, Sehun calls out to her in low voice, not to wake Sunwoo. “Soojung, where is Mina?” he asks while sitting down carefully on the side of the wide bed. The maid turns to him. “Young lady said she’s taking double shift today. Normally it only lasts till 8pm..” as she was talking Sehun glance at his wristwatch, it’s already nearly 8, she’s probably on the way— “but today, she told me she’ll be in the store till 12pm. That’s why he asks me to take care of Sunwoo. He doesn’t want to sleep without seeing her so it took a long time for me to convince him. I think he really misses his sister. It’s already been two weeks that he didn’t see her before he sleeps.”  

 

Sehun asks Soojung to stay with Sunwoo until he gets back. He decided to fetch her and tell her to go home as if he owns their shop and he’s their boss. He just couldn’t take to see Sunwoo cry because of this. He already told her not to work as he will take care of them, their shelter, their food, their clothes, everything but Mina is just stubborn and he wants it to end now.

 

~~~

 

Sehun parked his car nearby and grab his jacket to walk to their shop. While walking, a motorcycle ran passed him that unknowingly made him halt and he saw that it stops in front of the bubble tea store where Mina is working. The back rider jump down and took of the helmet. The person’s long hair fell down and Sehun already knew it’s a girl. She handed back the helmet to the other rider and that’s when Sehun saw her face since they were standing under the front door with enough lightning. That very familiar smile.

Mina?

 

“Thanks again for today, I had fun. I really miss doing that.” Sehun is close enough to hear their conversation and because it’s already quiet in the area. The other rider took off his helmet and hops down as well. When it turns to face Mina, he is also facing Sehun’s side. “You know that you can always count on me.” Jin smiled to her and touches her hair that made Mina giggled before she drags him inside the shop by the arm. Sehun’s jaw tightened at what he just saw. He turns away to wash the image.

When he turns back to them inside the shop through the glass wall, he saw Mina and Jin sitting on one table with papers infront of them. Sehun wasn’t sure what they were doing until Jin held out a book for Mina to see.

Sehun scoff to himself. “So, this is why she doesn’t need my help anymore?”  he snorted again and walks away.

 

 

 

 

 

Kai was looking at his friend twirling his pen on his fingers while looking outside. Math is always Sehun’s favorite and it’s the first time he’s not paying attention in class. The first thing that comes in his mind is that Sehun already know the lesson that’s why he’s not listening now, Kai then face the front to listen to the teacher’s discussion.

After a couple of minutes, Sehun is still unmoving. If his pen has a life it’ll probably passed out due to dizziness by now, Kai thought. Sehun has his chin resting on his palm while staring outside. Earlier today, he ignores everyone, all of his friends ended up on the same conclusion that he’s not in the mood but him not being in the mood stretches till lunch time. Kai rolled his eyes to just ignore his friend but that is something Kai couldn’t do. Kai was about to take action but from his peripheral vision, he saw the teacher approaching.

Sehun got pulled out from his deep thought when he felt something hard hitting his head and he winced in pain. Sehun is one of his favorite students but when it comes to discipline he has to be fair. “Stop daydreaming.” Their teacher scolded him while re-opening the book he used to hit Sehun. All of his classmates look at him, surprised. It’s the first time he got scolded, it really is. He’s always been in the image of the cool, emotionless prince for them but today he’s somewhat out of it. As the teacher goes back to the board, he calls back everyone’s attention.

 

“Hey..” Kai whispered, glancing at their teacher while leaning to Sehun’s side and nudge his arm with the tip of his pen. “you okay?” Sehun looks down, sighed and opens his book ignoring his friend. Truthfully, he also has no idea what’s happening to him. All he know is.. he’s confused.

“Are you sure? Are you sick, man? Headache?” Kai asked, his caring side that only surface once in while is summoning him now. He’s quite worried.  “I’m fine, Kai.” Sehun answered, forgot to whisper and this caught the attention of the teacher again. “Kai, Sehun, detention after class!” the teacher announced.

Kai shuts his eyes, Sehun really do not know how to cooperate. He opens his eyes and turns to the teacher innocently. “Me? Whyyy?!” he cried. Their female classmate giggled at his cuteness. “You’re asking why? Do you want me to make it a week-long detention?” Kai groaned and messes his hair and immediately regretted showing Sehun his concern. “This is so not fair.”

“Okay class, we’ll continue… turn to page 117 and answer the exercise…” While Kai is still whining on his own because he’s suppose to spend his free time with girls later, Sehun leans closer. “At least I’m not alone now. Thanks man, I really appreciate it.” Sehun teases and earned a glare from Kai.
 

~~~

 

After arranging the books in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter