[32] PARTY

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150726 A/N: Sehun and Mina’s P.O.V, Gray fonts are flashbacks. :)

 

 

 

“I can’t believe you!” I drag Yoona on the side away from the crowd why nagging her at the same time. “In what? Surprise, aren’t you?” she chuckled. ”Don’t you worry It doesn’t mean anything. Sorry for putting you into this, I just want to make my cousin happy on her special day.”

 

“What do you mean?” I let go of her hand and went to the side of the bridge where we now stood. “Haeryung hates parties, and those random guys will only ask to dance with her nonstop. She and I don’t like it and it’s very tiring you know.” Yoona explained to me.

“So that’s why she told them she already have a boyfriend?” She turned around and rests her back on the side of that bridge. “Exactly!” she smiled showing her teeth.

“You came up with that idea without telling me?” I went to her side and lean on the side of the bridge.

“Do I have to? Besides you don’t have girlfriend right? And no one knows you here.”

“Noona, Haeryung is my classmate! Our classmates are here.. so are my friends since you told me I can bring them!” I’m already irritated so my voice is rising. “I’ll fix it before this night end. I promise!” I look up at her and she gave me an assuring smile.

 

I honestly don’t care about what people will say and about my classmates, but I don’t like the idea. I don’t like it. She even witnessed the whole thing.

 

Wait. Why am I thinking about her all this time? Why would she care about me having a girlfriend? Besides she’s definitely enjoying herself, showing her innocent beauty to people she doesn’t know.

I really need to scold Kai for bringing her as well as everyone for letting her wear such small clothing. She is getting a lot of attention because of this, is she even aware of it?

 

“Noona, I have to go now.” I pushed myself off the side. “Where are you going?” she asked. “Home.” Yoona grab my arm to stop me. “The party isn’t over yet, can you stay a bit more? Later, Hae will blow her candles; can you be there for her? Only that time.” Noona pleads.

“Fine, I’ll just get something to eat.” Great excuse “Just be sure to show up on her side later, you promised me to be her on this party.” Yoona reminds me with her signature innocent smile. “I will.” I walked out of the place and went back to the party place. “She’s in the lagoon waiting for you.”

 

 

 

They all have tall tables now, having their drinks while standing. I went to the corner to hide myself while scanning the crowd, looking for her.

On the far left corner I saw her, alone, playing with her glass of drink. She hates beverages like this, she’ll just drink water direct from faucets than drinking alcohol and other drinks.

 

“What do you think you’re doing?” I just said it not looking at her and grab a drink on the table infront of her. “Don’t you hate alcohol?” On the corner of my eye I saw her finishes her drink in one go and placed down the empty glass. She then uses the back of her palm to wipe her lips. “I’m… I’m going back to them, Kai must be looking for me now.”

 

“Wait.” She turns away from me so I have to hold her wrist to stop her. She halted but she did not turn back again. I quickly took off my coat and place it on her small back to cover the exposed area. “Tell Kai to drive you home or send you back to the hotel, you shouldn’t be here and it’s already late.” I want her out of this place this instant but I can’t just do that. I hate it when other guys were checking her out because she’s too innocent to notice that. Later, some guys will get drunk, and what if I’m not on her side to protect her? “Go.” I told her and left her to find Haeryung.

 

 

~~~

 

“You’re here.” Haeryung slowly stands up to greet me. She was seated on the center of a small covered place, alone. “Come, seat.” she moves to the side to give me a space.

 

“Um.. I saw Kai and he introduced me to your friends. I’ve seen them in school with you but it’s the first time they utter a word to me. They’re really nice, and I get to talk to them a little as well.” she started. I did not say a word so she kept shut for a while.

 

We aren’t close, we only get to talk in class if we need to discuss something or if we’re on the same group for an activity like the previous trip. “Check this out,” she said and showed me her phone. The screen shows Kai and Mina standing together. Kai is leaning and pressing his cheek on her temple and his arm were wrapped on her small waist. “Kai’s date is really pretty. Miju was really furious earlier,  she even told me she regretted going here. That silly girl, boys over our friendship.”

 

So Kai brought her to introduce her as his girl? Urg Kai!

 

“Do you know this girl?” Haeryung asks. I do not know if she’s doing it to engage a conversation with me or she’s doing it as a secret investigator for her friend. Either way I’m not planning to expose Mina to her. “Um” was my short reply. “She seems really nice. I get to talk to her but she did not tell me her family background so I’m wondering when will I get to see her again or in which party.” As expected, people will ask her about her background. This is why I told her she shouldn’t be here!

 

Haeryung sighed and face the water in front of us and stretches his legs and places her palm on her thighs. “You know I’m jealous of her.” I glance at her and her eyes were looking at a distant and she smiled before turning to me to meet my eyes. “Your other friends do not have girlfriends, meaning to say, she’s the only girl that can get close with all of you and most especially you when I can’t even talk to you if it’s not about the lessons. Although you were really cold outside, I know you were really a warm-hearted person. This day is a proof. Yoona unnie just met you once and you already agreed to what she asked just b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter