[09] 'Hyung'

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

150104 A/N: Long time, no see~!!! ^_^  Happy New Year~~ XinNian KuaiLe!! \O/

From here on, we’ll make thing fast again  (like every update means another week in the story) kk

 

 

 

 

“Did you forget something?” Assuming it was just Luhan, who just left few minutes ago, she didn’t bother to tear her eyes away from the screen of her laptop. Christmas vacation already started and now is the perfect time for her to pay a bit attention to her long-time crush—GD.

Nari stops smiling when she can’t hear any sound anymore, she was sure that the door opened and that someone steps in. She gulped . She slowly and nervously twists her chair to face the other side.

 

“Sehun?” Her best friend who rarely visits her was there, sitting on the foot of her bed. “You scared me for a minute there.” Standing up, she walks to his side and took a sit beside him. She leveled her face to him and places a hand on his back comfortingly. “Are you okay?” A rustling sound of his hair answered her, he shook his head hung low. Nari pulled her legs up and crossed them under her as she faces him. She grabs his head up and studies his face. “Yeah, I can see that” she brushes his soft hair out “Tell me about it.” Sehun gaze at her and stared at her orbs.

 

Nari, this girl, the one who means everything to him, she was her, the girl in front of him now.

 

 

 

“I’m hungry.” he spilled.

Nari gaped at him before he knocks his head. “I thought it was something very serious!” Sehun grab her hand as she plans to leave his side. He plopped her back to the bed. “Is my hunger not that important to you?” Sehun whined and chuckled by himself after. “Idiot.” Nari commented and finally stood up.

 

“By the way, what’s this?” Sehun pointed the luggage beside her study table. “Haven’t I mentioned that to you before?” Sehun shook his head. He feels a little better now that he can even pout at his best friend. “Oh. I’m sorry.” Nari said while cleaning up her room. “Luhan and I will join the boys on a short vacation. It’s not that we’ll head off to other countries again we’re just going to stay in one place to ski. How about you? Have you and your friends already made plans?” Sehun shook his head sulkily.

 

Nari noticed his sudden silence and …sadness visible in his eyes. She walked closer to him. “Hey..” Sehun grab her wrist and pulled her closer to him. Wrapping his arms around her waist, he buried his face in her stomach.

 

 

“Sehun…what’s wrong?” He embraced her tighter. “I’m fine. Don’t worry.” he mumbled, nuzzling his forehead and nose on her cotton shirt. “I just miss you, and I’m wishing that in the future..this won’t be called a ‘problem’ anymore.” Nari hugged his head and hung her head low, closing her eyes at the same time and let him stay there.

She was wishing for the same thing too. She doesn’t deserve his love at all, she can’t even return it to him. He truly deserves someone better. Someone that can make him happy, he needs someone else.

 

Sehun pulled himself off of her and looked up on her face. “Nana..” Nari rests her hand on the side of his face. “What?” Sehun’s lips perked up on the side. “Can we…sleep together?” Nari eyes widened and she quickly pushed herself off of him. Sehun immediately laughed at her reaction. “You’ve never change. You’re still the same person …..even after everything that happened.” Sehun stood up and gently pulled her again for a short hug. “Thanks for everything Nana.” he whispered against her ear. Nari just stared at him as he made his way to the door “Take care on the trip.” With that, Sehun closes the door of her room with a smile instead of a heavy heart.

 

Because, he knows..that this time, he truly learned the art of…letting go.

 

 

And that, he knows… people never really change.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you here?” Sehun’s deep thoughts were cut off as someone took a step closer to him and closes the door after him. Sehun were sitting on the front porch of Baekhyun’s house even when it’s snowing while the rest is playing and laughing so hard inside, comforted with the warmth coming from fireplace. He surely doesn’t mind the cold, he just want to be alone.

 

“Want some? I stole it in his fridge.” Suho told him as he casually took a seat next to him. Icecream. Sehun stared at it for a second before he grabs it from his waiting hand. “I have a story to tell. Can you lend your ears for a minute?” Sehun gave him a hesitant look before he stuffed the icecream in his mouth. He didn’t answered as usual, so Suho took it as a yes.

 

 

“There was a very special boy, his name is Prince. He’s not someone who can use super powers nor can have third eyes but he can see special things. This boy fell for someone, unfortunately for him, he likes someone that is not a person but a goddess of their town. Her name, is Nabi—just like a butterfly, a lonely goddess. Prince approaches her and once asked if they can still be friends despite their status, a simple boy and a goddess. Nabi, the goddess, accepted his request. Day by Day, Prince will go to the mountain peak to see Nabi. They will play around, he’ll tell silly jokes, and they’ll laugh together. They’ve become very comfortable to each other that leads to one thing…Prince fell in love with this goddess.”

 

Sehun looked at Suho with furrowed brows, as if he’s gone mad to tell such story to him but the later ignored his confusion and carried on. “One day, Prince went up to the hills, carrying flowers in hand. He made his mind to court the goddess but he was surprised to see another god with her. It’s the god of nature. He noticed the smile of the goddess, she looks really happy. With that, he left immediately and silently. He went down the hill with a heavy heart and there he heard the rumor about the blessings that came in town few weeks ago, probably because of him. So it’s true that a god came to help them.”

 

“Prince became gloomy but he still insists on going back to the mountain to meet her even if he’s hurting watching her happy smiles because of the god of nature. One day, a girl passed by. It was the girl from their neighborhood. Actually, before he started seeing the goddess, she was his friend. The girl walks closer to comfort him but he stands up and ran away from her. He refuse to get comfort, he thinks he deserve to get hurt, he thinks he’ll be okay alone and most of all, he thinks he doesn’t need anyone aside from the goddess who’s already leaving him. Time passe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter