[21] Oh Sehun

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150421 A/N: thank you for the comments and yes, you’ve reached 18 comments w/in 24hrs kk.. you know if you guys keep this up, you’ll get more than 1 update per week. Really, cos I feel really motivated, that is why here comes another update after just 48hours. Kk

And also, pls forgive my introduction of EXO-K.. as you all know, I’m not a fan. I only like Sehun and I’m an EXO-M biased. So pls forgive my wrong ideas about your biases. T_T

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going?” Sehun asked again.

Mina wanted to say something but there’s no words coming out or rather, she doesn’t know what to say. Sehun just invited her for breakfast, to have breakfast together. Of course, it will be fine if only it’s just the two of them or with Sunwoo like the usual, but the dining room right now is simply too crowded for her.

She’s quite good with strangers as she gets along really fast with Sehun’s middle school friend, but it is also a different story because back then, there were only three strangers and now there are five of them, additional two makes a big difference. It does. At least for her.

Sehun blinks at the unmoving Mina, wondering why she’s acting like that. He remembers back then, she was very cheerful and gets along with his friends really quick as if they’ve known each other for years. But now, she’s as stiff as rock. Sehun then started to act.

 

 

“Finally, the prince has arrived. Tootoorootooot” Baekhyun announced and imitates the sound of a castle’s trumpet.

“What do we have here? The Princess?” Kai said next, seeing the person behind him being drag by the taller, but her head still hung low, not allowing the strangers to see her face.

Sehun did not bother answering Kai and went straight to the vacant seats. Sehun’s has a long dining table that can fit 10 people. It is made of wood, painted in white and covered with transparent glass above, just under the plates. Kyungsoo across Suho was seated on the first two chairs, followed by Baekhyun beside Suho. Chanyeol and Kai was seated one seat apart from Baekhyun and Kyungsoo as they want to have wide space for variety of foods within their reach. And Sehun went to the farthest seats. He offered the chair one seat apart from Chanyeol to Mina and sat next to Kai.

 

As much as Sehun wants to avoid the gazes they are getting, it’s just impossible to ignore. The table turned silent when they took their seats and all heads turn to Sehun for a word or explanation. “What?” he broke the silence.

“What?” Suho echoed.  “That’s all?” he asked. “At least tell something..before Chanyeol turned into stone.”

 

Now that he mentioned it, Kyungsoo, Kai and Baekhyun turned to the mentioned person. Chanyeol may look like a playboy because of his extreme friendliness, coolness and playfulness but the giant is still not good with girls, although he’s getting better as he is now close with Luhan’s wife. Kyungsoo leaned on his side and poke Chanyeol’s arm with his short index finger. “He’s really not moving.” he reported. After a few seconds, they saw him jolted up but still remained unmoving as Baekhyun kick his foot under.

Amidst of all, Mina was also having the same feeling. Her hands were gripping her cotton pants and her head still hung low.

 

“Yah!!!” A sudden scream made her look up and saw Sehun friends laughing…so as…Sehun. She followed the direction of their eyes and ended up on the person on her left side who is now glaring at his friends and water dripping from his face.

Laughter got louder when Chanyeol the side and found her there and stiffened once again.

 

 

~~~ 

  

Soon, Mina and Chanyeol adopted the surrounding and they started to interact. Since they are still strangers to them Mina would just smile at their words, jokes and stories.

 “Enjoy yourself Princess.” Kai suddenly said, looking at her. She nodded at him and grabs a piece of bread to chew. Sehun was just secretly watching her the whole time.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Soojung-ah~~” Baekyun suddenly called out when they were done eating. Soojung came right away with frown in her face. “What is it master?” she asked when she reached the table. “Give me more juice, baby~” he grins and tilts his head sideways, in a cute manner. Soojung gags at him and turned around.

 

Mina’s brow creased. It was her first time seeing her acting like that but when he looks back the boys, they didn’t seem to mind and even smiling at it. “baby..?” she repeated whispering what she just heard. “Baekhyun always call her like that, that is why he’s getting a different treatment from our Soojung.” Sehun who is across her explained without being asked just seeing her wondering and he actually guessed it right.

 

“So don’t be surprise when suddenly he also starts calling you like that.” Suho who heard their short interaction said from the far seat giving her a kind smile. “Oh, should I?” Baekhyun excitedly said. “The question is.. CAN you?” Kai said and turned to oblivious Sehun on his side, who is currently busy texting. “Kai has a point.” Kyungsoo whispered and they all exchanged glances as Sehun seems pretending he’s not hearing anything.

 

 

“By the way, we haven’t introduced ourselves properly, right?” Suho directly asked Mina who turns to him shyly and nodded. “I’m Baekhyun!” someone excitedly raised his hand as if reciting in class. “Nari noona calls me Bacon, if you want it fine with me too.” He has a nice smile and kind of happy aura.

“Nari said quit calling her noona, you’re in the same line!” Kyungsoo protested.

 

…Nari? that Jung Nari…right?

 

Suddenly Soojung voice entered her memory once again. “No, it’s fine. Ms Jung is young master’s best friend, she’s our neighbor. Young master met her when she arrived here in Korea. They’ve been best buddies since then, I guess she’s the kindest rich person I’ve ever met.”

“Anyway,” Suho interrupted the fight and her thoughts. “So as I was about to say before someone excitedly interrupts, I’m Suho, I’m the eldest in this group.” He looks really nice and kind. No womder they seem to follow him and respected as an elder.. “You can call him gramps instead.” Kai said and smirks at her. Or not.

“I’m Kai by the way. I’m Sehun’s classmate and you can say we’re best friends but he hates me.” Sharp features, I can guess why Sehun hates him. He looks so cool yet playful, a combination Sehun couldn’t take back then, but seeing that they are still together, maybe it doesn’t bother him anymore.

“I think it’s my turn now. I’m Kyungsoo.” He waves from the side. Just like this Suho, he looks in charge of something. He’s probably the second eldest… “Yah D.O, stop scaring her!” Baekhyun covers his eyes with his slim hand. Oh, so not the second eldest then.

“That person beside you is Chanyeol. Sorry for his behavior earlier, he’s really not good with girls at first but I’m sure he’s get used being with you real soon once you started hanging out with us.“ Baekhyun did the talking again. According to her observation, Baekhyun is someone who likes to talks …a lot!

“Now, it’s your turn.” Sehun told her before someone beats him to it. She immediately blushed, and Sehun can see it as he’s sitting across her even her cheeks just slightly gets tinted. She slowly stood up and bowed respectfully. “I’m Kwon Mina, eighteen. I’m from Busan, but I went on the same middle school as Sehun and became one of his friends because my grandma is living here in Seoul back then. I’m also sorry for acting strange earlier, I just…” she trailed off and looks down biting her lower lip. “She’s just shy, that’s all. So, she wants to say sorry.” Mina looks up on him thankfully but her grateful expression suddenly turned upside down as Sehun continues. “Because she thinks that you guys are like the flower boys a.k.a the F4 in her eyes and that you are shining in her perspective that is why she couldn’t look up earlier, afraid to be blinded by the light. She’s like the Korean version of Sunako.” Sehun with crossed arms slowly turns to her again. “…Right?” he asked Mina in an innocent way and smirks at her after.

That is so not true! She gritted her teeth at Sehun but the latter refuse to care and just smiling with his friends. “Well, that’s cute. We will then help you cure your fear”  said Baekhyun, slightly amused.

Oh Sehun!!

 

~~~

 

“How can I help?” Mina e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter