[19] He

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150412 A/N:  Since Sehun's (birth)day is approaching, here's an update for you guys (because the KPOP.concert here in PH will be on Sunday too, so I won't be able to give an update that day, hence, i'm posting this in advance)

For the meantime, I won’t include any scene of LuHan here, only Sehun and his girlssss haha and long flashbacks.

 

Italics = thoughts,

italics + gray font = flashbacks

 

 

 

 

 

“Good morning Sunwoo-ya” Mina greeted seeing Sunwoo stretching his short limbs on the bed. “Slept well?” she asked while fixing the white sheets. She then went closer to him to fix his bed hair and to help him do his morning routine. Sunwoo nodded and yawned cutely before he drags himself off of the bed with Mina’s help.

 

“Good morning.” Sehun greeted as he entered the dining room clad in complete uniform, same with Sunwoo who’s already wearing his uniform too, who just finished his breakfast. The child smiled gleefully on the latter and left his sister’s side to go to the male one. “Ready for school?” Sehun asks as Sunwoo hugs his legs, the child answered him with a loud yes.

“What about you?” Mina was not paying attention to Sehun and just watching her brother, unconsciously smiling too just seeing the child’s bright smile. Sunwoo turned to where Sehun is looking and met his sister’s eyes since she’s looking at him. “Noona, hyung is asking you..”

“Eh?” That was the moment she looks up and a little surprise to see him looking at her. Pointing herself, she mouthed: me? Sehun nodded, “Aren’t you going with us? I mean, send your brother to school?” she blinks for a while and that’s when it hits her. “Oh. Yeah, I’ll be quick,” she said as she dashes off to change.

She was so busy doing her works that she forgot her other duty as his sister. Every morning, Mina will cook Sehun’s breakfast according to daily schedule Soojung gave to her though sometimes, Sehun doesn’t stay for breakfast and will head straight to school after getting ready, like today. She will prepare Sunwoo’s bath and prepare his clothes, though she doesn’t need to iron them herself since it’s another maid’s job, ordered by Sehun. Her brother and her breakfast will also be provided and prepare by other maids, basically everything he has to do has lessen since they moved. Although she is doing the job of a maid, they are also treated like guests in the house. It’s like being his maid is like a pretend thing. Soojung said that she'll be Sehun’s personal maid, but still she’s just doing some of Soojung’s work and not really taking her job, they’re just sharing and dividing the works.  

 

~~~

 

“Good Morning Teacher Kim.” Mina greeted Sunwoo’s teacher as she guides Sunwoo inside the classroom. “Good Morning. Sunwoo seems in a good mood today..” she commented.  Mina let out a short giggle, “I think so too. He keeps laughing while talking to Sehun” she blurted.

“Sehun? Was he the guy who always picks him up?” Mina was a little startled at Ms.Kim’s observation.

 “Ah, yeah.” she confessed. Ms. Kim is actually this close to Mina already because she always leaves Sunwoo in her care when he’s in school, she gave her trust to her and they can already call themselves friends if we’re going to measure how close they are.

“Is he your boyfriend?” Ms.Kim joshed that made her cheeks flushed in instant. “No! can’t be.” Ms.Kim elbowed her.. “Ey, don’t be shy.. I think your brother approves him anyway. And the fact that he’s already close to your brother, doesn’t that mean he’s courting you too? You know what they say, to get a ladies heart, you must court the family first.”

 

 

When Mina went back to the car, Sehun's family driver picks her up since Sehun already head to school, Ms. Kim’s words still lingers in her mind. Could it be true? But Sehun’s words in the hospital when he asks for her permission still clear on her mind too.

“I’m doing this for the child, not just you. We are friends aren’t we? So I guess there’s no problem with that. Don’t you want him to have a better life? I mean, I’m not insulting your way of living, I just want to help the child. I just want you to allow me, allow me to help.”

Clearly his intention is just to help Sunwoo, it has nothing to do with her. Sehun is the only child, since then he’s very lonely. He lives alone, his friends are the only ones he can run to everytime. Meeting Sunwoo, a child, probably change his way of thinking and his way of seeing the world.

Sunwoo always tell her the things ‘the hyung’ and him talks about everyday and everytime they meet. He showed Sunwoo all the things she couldn’t show him, she couldn’t afford for him, and the things she can’t provide him. Sehun is such a good person. Sunwoo did not give him material things in return but his existence is enough for Sehun. These are the things she should She should just be thankful that Sehun still accepted her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Mina! Thank god” Jimin hugs the latter as soon as she entered the café. When she pulled out, it was Mina’s turn to talk and asked her a question. “What are you doing here? Aren’t you on night duty?”

She hops closer to her and clings to her arms. “Manager let me change my schedule. I’ll be joining you from now on. So now, we are together again. Don’t you like it?” she blinks at her flirtatiously as if he’s a guy. “I like it, unnie!” Then she hugs her back and they started jumping and giggling like kids who haven’t seen each other for ages.

The two went back to their works. Jimin proceeds to the cashier counter and Mina started cleaning and serving the customers.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Mina-yah…” Jimin called from the counter, leaning on it with outstretch neck while scanning the shop. “Ne?” Mina stops what she’s doing and walks closer.

“I.. I have something to confess, promise me you won’t get mad.” Mina observe her face as she gets nearer. She was biting her lips and playing with her fingers. “Why do I feel ..it’s something…bad?” Mina whispered.

“I.. told someone about your schedule here and..”

“Someone?”

“Yeah.. you know that guy—“

Jimin was cut off with the bell sound of the door opening. They both turned to welcome the customer..

“Him, this guy.”Jimin whispered.

“Hey.” Clad in motorcycle jacket and holding his helmet in one hand, Jin entered the café like a boss. He saluted on them and smiled mischievously before heading to his usual seat. Mina gawked at him and followed him with her eyes.

“Mina, I’m so sorry. I just couldn’t keep my mouth shut. He keeps on bugging me every night, asking where you are, where you live and so on, so I told him to just ask you himself and I ended up giving your schedule.. I’m sorry.” Jimin whispered while hugging her arm. Asking for forgiveness.

“Its fine unnie, I can take care of him.” Just when they’re finished talking, Jin raises a hand to get the menu. Mina blew a mouthful of air before she grabs the tray and heads to his place.

“Good afternoon, Sir,” she greeted.

“Long time no see.” Jin replied but Mina did not give any response to that, pretending she didn’t hear a thing, and just waited beside him patiently.

“I want the special one of today.” Jin said, closing the menu list.

“Sir, we don’t have any special for today,” she answered. Jin slowly raises his head and went straightly to her eyes. “There is, she’s standing right beside me.” Then he gave her a playful wink.

Mina snorted at the sight. She pulled out the menu from his hand and turned her heels around, but before she could walk away, Jin held her wrist, stopping her.

“Can’t you join me for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter