[35] Past

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150823 A/N: Tomorrow is my ultimate bias’ birthday kk (although I feel like Luhan already replaced his throne :/) sooo lemme give you an update. ^^

We are now on the final chapters. >.< and you have no idea how hard it is for me to choose a main picture. haha I was thinking of the one from the concert (wearing plain white while dancing in the water) he is sooo hot so I think it's not suitable for the minors hahaha

 

 

 

“Is there something we should know..?” Soojung teasingly nudged Mina while they were preparing the table in the dining hall.. other maids already went to their designated places.

Soojung was the one who went up to Sehun’s room again. She keeps on waiting for the boys as usually it is Mina’s job to wake Sehun and her brother but since it’s almost 6 already, she went up. She went to Mina and Sunwoo’s shared room first, when she got it, she saw Sunwoo’s alone. She checks the bathroom in their room but the lights were turned off. Thinking she just went somewhere, she then proceeded to Sehun’s room.

Since Sehun doesn’t lock his door every time, she went inside silently knowing Sehun is still asleep. Soojung let out a gasp and quickly steps back when she saw Mina and Sehun on the floor, cuddling together. Sehun’s one arm is lying under Mina’s head, one were wrapped on her side. Mina’s one arm was also around his waist and her face is buried in his chest. Good thing the aircon were turned off and the floor is a bit warm but she’s still worried about her young master, he’s weak in cold.

Soojung quickly fished out her phone from her apron’s pocket and snap a picture of the two. Soojung’s eyes widened when the surroundings brightens up, she forgot to tap the camera’s flash off. She then quickly hides her phone and run outside seeing Sehun stirring in his sleep. The sound of the door hitting the doorframe woke Sehun. Slowly, his lids open up, sunlight from the window then welcomed him by hitting his face with it bright rays. Mina left the window’s curtain open on the side. Sehun has the habit of rubbing his eyes with his two hand’s index finger that’s the moment he noticed that his right arm felt numb. He looks down on the side and was surprised on what he saw.

Mina was still sleeping soundly in his arms and still against his warm chest. He slowly moves away but Mina’s unconscious body follows his every move, she likes his warmth, he guessed. Sehun smiled at her actions before he removes her head from his arm. He then carried her back to her room, careful not to wake her up.  

 

“Know what?” Mina innocently asked. As Sehun successfully placed her back on their bed, she then has no idea what happened last night. “Duh?” Soojung said and looks around only to find the kitchen still empty. “About you and young master” she whispered. “You mean Sehun?” she asked. Mina leaned back when all of the sudden Soojung’s index points at her face accusingly. “See! First name basis! Just last week you were still calling him Young master or Sehun-ssi.” Soojung gave her a knowing look, in which Mina responded with a bashful face. “He is..my friend, it’s okay to call him that, besides he calls me by just my name too,” she depended shyly. “Eyyy..” Soojung nudges her again using her hips and elbows repeatedly. “Unnie, really, what are you up to?” Mina faces her and crossed her arms in her chest.

Soojung then pulled out her phone again. While looking for the file, she keeps on glancing at Mina that makes the latter furrows her brows in curiosity. “Here.” Soojung then showed her the picture she took earlier when they were still sleeping on the floor. Mina froze at the sight. She leans in to take a closer look and blinks twice to get her vision clearer but she’s still seeing the same thing. “I took it earlier.” Soojung informed her feeling proud of herself as if she has done something to save someone’s life. Mina shakes her head. “Impossible.” She turns away from her and places the utensils infront of Sehun’s chair. “I woke up in my bed, I slept with Sunwoo last night. So, stop making stories unnie.” Soojung sighed and walks to her place and gave her phone back to her palm. “Look carefully, you can even look at the details of the picture to get proofs. Didn’t you remember you told me last night that you will wait for him in his room?”

 

~~~   

 

“Don’t you know how to knock?” Mina ignores him and marched to his side. Sehun is still in his bed playing in his phone. Back resting on the headboard. He just glanced once on the door to see who it was and turns back his attention to his phone. Mina stops on the foot of his bed and stretches her arm showing Soojung’s phone to him. “What’s the meaning of this?!”

Sehun slowly sat up and looks up on her before he averts his eyes on the phone she’s holding. He then looks back on her and raise a brow, questioning her. Mina drops her arm back to her side. “What happened last night? Why didn’t you wake me up?! And why are we—“ Mian cuts herself off in embarrassment and looks away, she couldn’t make herself finish the sentence. Sehun pulls himself off his bed and threw his phone on the bed before walking to her side.

“Why don’t you look carefully on the picture?” Sehun leans closer making Mina looks down to avoid his teasing eyes. Sehun’s lips were now beside her right ear, she could hear his breathing. “I was sure you were the one who doesn’t want to let me go,” he whispered, “so, why don’t you just ask yourself?” Sehun smiled and leaned back. “Tell Soojung I’ll eat outside with the boys and tell her to just take my spot and have breakfast with you and Sunwoo,” he said as he walks to his bathroom and closed the door leaving the pouting and confused Mina.

“Aish!” She scratches her head irritated, leaving her hair in mess before she walks heavily out of his room. Upon hearing the door closed, Sehun chuckled again. Truthfully, when he saw the picture she was showing him, he also felt embarrassed. But since Sehun already mastered the art of hiding emotions, Mina did not noticed it. Soojung sees them. That was enough for him to bury himself in embarrassment. If only they were going out, it wouldn’t be a problem, but they aren’t. 

 

~~~

 

“I am positive that I’m going to puke if this continues.” Chanyeol gave Baekhyun the paper bag of his burger. Baekhyun rolled his eyes on the giant for taking his joke seriously and pushes the brown bag back to his side. The boys were now hanging out inside the McDonalds, having their breakfast.  “Let me guess, girl again?” Chen whispered. “Perhaps, someone named Mina..?” Kai adds. “I am thinking the same name.” Kyungsoo adds. The boys keep on murmuring to each other while watching Sehun eats. The way Sehun is eating now is so different to his usual self and this makes the boys looks at him weirdly. He was wearing a big smile since the time he arrives.  They were scolding him for arriving late but he just smiled at them and said ‘sorry’, word you’ll rarely hear from him.

 

~~~

 

Kai rode Sehun’s car on the way home. Baekhyun went home with Suho as well as Kyungsoo while Chanyeol brought his Ducati bike with him.

“Kai, were here. Get off already.” Sehun told Kai. He took off his belt and opens the door. “Wait, can I borrow Sunwoo today?” Sehun glares at his friend. “He is not a toy!” Kai rolled his eyes, “I know that, he is a precious boy, I know, I know! Mom’s friend will come in the house again and I’m sure her daughter Miju will be there too. You know I’m only pretending that I like that girl but of course I don’t. She’s really irritating and really clingy. That is why I’m thinking—” “Of using Sunwoo?” Sehun continued his sentence. “Well.. yeah. C’mon just this once. It’s Sunday anyway.” Sehun sighed and agreed. Kai smiled in triumph and closed the door again. Sehun starts driving to his house so Kai can get Sunwoo.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter