[30] Date (2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150704 A/N: Can we please talk about Sehun's PERFECTION with this HUGE picture for a sec? hahaha

I know, I know, I've been really busy and really don't have time to write.. actually it's not that I'm busy, it's the schedule's fault. We have classes in Univ from 9am-9pm.. how am i able to catch up with my self-studies when I came back to my room, the only thing I could think of is the tempting, soft bed? >.< so anyway, I hope you enjoy this update. :)

 

 

 

 

“Nana, what do you like?” Sehun asks as soon as they found a table inside the crowded Baskin Robbins’ store. He wants to order for them since he’s the only guy in the group. “I’ll get Magic Halloween.” Sehun nods at her and turns to Sunwoo who is now seated beside Nari. “How about you little boy? Chocolate again?” he asks leaning in and smiling. One thing that will make Sunwoo resembles his sister although they are only half-related is that… he also likes to scratch his cheek. Mina does it when she’s shy and Sunwoo does it when he thinks. After few seconds of thinking, he gave Sehun’s suggestion a nod. “Okay. Hyung will get it for you.”

 

It’s now Mina’s turn. Sehun turns to her, on the opposite seat of Sunwoo. Mina has her eyes on the list on the counter while narrowing her eyes, having a hard time reading the variety of flavors they offer.  “Mina?” Sehun called for attention. She turns back to him. “Uh.. I’ll just get chocolate too” she murmured. “Okay.” Sehun was about to leave when Nari calls. “I think Mina is not very familiar with the flavors here, so I suggest she should go with you so she can see it for herself before choosing.” Sehun looks at her, the same time she did after hearing what Nari has to say. “No, it’s okay. I’m okay with chocolate.” she showed them her palm, opposing the idea. “Just go with him, Sehun tried all the flavors here already, I’m sure he can choose the best flavor for you. Infact, he introduced that Magic Halloween to me.”

 

Sehun and Mina then queued to get their share while Sunwoo plays with her new favorite Noona. “I think you got a new rival aside from me.” Sehun started while glancing at the two left in the table. “No one is my rival.. I know that I’ll always be the number one person in the heart of my Little Sunwoo.” Sehun glanced down on her and scoffed seeing her smiling. “Well that is true, but that is only when he doesn’t have an option to choose from.” Sehun teased and smiled arrogantly to himself which earned a glare from the short one.

“What is your favorite flavor here?” Mina asks changing the subject. She is now standing infront of Sehun in line. “I like sweets and chocolate flavored,  as of now, I really like mint chocolate chip.” Mina just silently nod while eyeing the glass with different flavored ice creams.

“Seriously, why are you taking so long to pick?” Sehun asked curiously. Normally when he’s with his friends or sometimes with Luhan’s friends they will choose in just one glance. The Mina he knew before were also like that, but that is because she only orders Vanilla flavored one. “They all look so yummy. That’s why. I can’t choose just one.” Mina whispered back, sighing. “Then order a lot until you’re satisfied.” Sehun suggested. “Nah, that would be a waste of money.” Suddenly Sehun pulled Mina out of the line and steps forward to take her spot. “Go back to our table. I’ll just order you vanilla.” She opened to protest but Sehun silenced her with a glare. She pouted and slowly walks back to their table.

As she approaches their table, Sunwoo’s laughter immediately caught her attention. All that Nari is doing at the moment is just talking to him or probably telling him a story but he’s laughing so much. She felt envious that she can also make him laugh like that.

The initial plan is to visit an amusement park but they all ended up in a Children’s Park in Seoul as suggested by Nari. Actually, her plan will only work if Luhan is around and since he’s not there, she decided to just hang around with them.   

 

“What is this?” Nari asked when their orders arrived with smiling Sehun. “Mint chocolate chip, magic Halloween, chocolate mousse, mom is an alien, cotton candy wonderland, shooting star and lastly my all-time favorite, green tea!” he grinned finishing his small introduction part of his favorite flavors. “I know.. but .. there’s only four of us and you ordered a lot.” Sehun turns away from Nari to look at the person beside him. “Blame the person who couldn’t pick a single flavor” Mina did not speak and just jutted her lower lip, acting pitiful. Sehun rolled his eyes and averted his eyes to the child beside his best friend. “Sunwoo, can you eat alone or do you want me to help you?” Before the child could answer, Nari butts in. “I’ll help him.” 

 

After eating, the three went out for a walk again. Sunwoo told them he wants to play ball catching so they were now looking for a place to play, a clean area without trees so they can play freely. Soon they found the lake side. The four went on each corner of a square and started passing the fist-sized soft ball to each other.

 

 

“Sunwoo catch!” Sehun yelled but the child was busy laughing at his sister who fell down trying to catch the ball earlier before it rolled its way back to Sehun’s evil hands. Sehun threw it a bit farther passing the invisible square court they made. “I’ll get it.” Nari yelled and ran to stop the ball from rolling down the small hill. Sehun turned back to Mina and started laughing with Sunwoo to annoy her more. When the ball reaches the flat ground, it slowed down and soon stopped. Before she could grasp the ball, a hand stole it from Nari’s sight.

 

“What…why are you here?” Nari asked in a low voice. She’s a bit stunned and surprised to see her handsome husband standing infront of her. She wasn’t expecting it at all. He didn’t speak and held her right hand, placing the ball on top of her palm. “I came to see my wife, is there a problem with that?” Luhan stretches his lips to a wide smile—that certain smile that is always her weakness. “How’d you know—“ “GPS, darling.” Luhan cuts off since he already predicted what she’s going to ask. “But..” she looks down and bites her lower lip. She felt really guilty for what she has done to him. She should have atleast talk to him about it instead of letting her pride win.

“Didn’t you said you don’t want to—“ Luhan stops her again but this time, he did not use words and just hugs her tightly. “Please don’t stay away from me ever again.” Luhan tightens his hold and buries his nose on the side of her hair. “I’m sorry baobei.” he whispered and closes his eyes.

“Damn, I’ve missed you so much..” Nari smiled in his words and hugs him back. “I’m sorry too. I promise not to be selfish again. And whether you believe or not, I miss you so much too. My house and my phone felt so empty without my annoying deer.” 

 

“Ehem.”

 

Nari pushes Luhan off since he’s acting like he doesn’t hear a thing like always just so he won’t get separated with her. Nari slowly turns to her back and saw Sehun with arms crossed. Mina followed right after with Sunwoo on her side. Actually, it’s not that they are still keeping PDA away from Sehun’s eyes just like when they were still boyfriend-girlfriend status, it’s just that it feels awkward for Nari when there is a child on sight. Luhan leans in and hugs her from the back. Nari tried to escape but her effort has no avail with Luhan’s strong arms. “I came to get my wife back, can we leave now?” he spoke with eyes fixed on Sehun as he slowly straightens up. “Luhan.. I can’t go yet..” Nari whispered with gritted teeth. “Stay with me here, please?” this time, she smiles at him and caress the side of his cheek.  

Luhan leans back again against her back limply and pouted. “Fine.” He looks up on the person infront of them and saw the three.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter