[28] Feelings (Part 1)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150519 A/N: will go to school tomorrow and meet my friends so won't be able to update for 2days that's why I just decided to give half of the chapter 1st since I'm still not done.

 

 

 

 

JIMIN p.o.v

 

Nari asks me if I could look for my friend and her prince charming because Tao wants to try the water sports now. Ofcourse it’s okay, but the only thing that is not, is I have someone beside me. He was now talking to stall lady in a different way as I see it, because he’s smiling like a retard while I’m busy and having a hard time asking he locals if they have a lady in blue swimsuit and the tall guy with black shirt around. Of course, I couldn’t talk in English that fluent so I’m just saying words and let my charm and talent do all the tricks.

 

I walk faster to his place and grab the back of his head with fistful of hair and pull him out of their counter to my side. “Are you flirting with her?” I whispered yelled at him. “What? No! Ofcourse I’m not.” He defended himself. He held my wrist for me to release his hair. “Babe it hurts. Ah. Ah” he was in pain but he still managed to chuckle and looks back into my eyes. “Why? Jealous?” my face showed my tinted cheeks. Obviously, I don’t have that feeling for him although I like him a lot that I’m really comfortable with him around, I still don’t consider him on that way. We’re just pretending and having fun. “See, your blushing.” he placed his fist on his mouth to suppress his laugh. I released him and punched his arm hard that made him groan in pain. “AS IF! And why would I?” I raised one brow, challenging. He continued laughing while rubbing the spot I just punched.

 

 

After for about 30 minutes of walking looking for the couple, we’ve finally saw a bubble tea shop where Baekhyun and I suspects them to be. And we were right.

 

So this is why, no one can tell us where they are.  Mina is now wearing Sehun’s shirt leaving the other shirtless. They were in the middle of the conversation, as much as I don’t want to interrupt them but we are instructed to. I have no choice, so I slowly walk to them and Baekhyun followed me right away as if he was afraid to be left behind and get lost in the island although he hasn’t seen my target yet.

 

 

Just looking at them now, they surely have feelings for each other. They just don’t want to admit it or they are just too dense and naïve to notice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jimin called the two and went back with the rest of the gang. Tao excitedly called everyone to start walking to the Station 1 where they can rent boats and do the activities. Chanyeol’s eyes were wandering around looking for his eyes to feast on, it’s not that Chanyeol is a some sort of a ert, it’s just rare for him to see bikini girls that’s why he even choose to walk ahead of everyone. Chen walks beside him while making fun of how obvious he looks. Baekhyun on the other hand, is busy covering Jimin’s eyes who is also looking for some guys with something that Baekhyun lacks—abs. Luckily, Jimin is clinging on his arm, making him smile. Luhan is almost the same as the two, he was also busy looking around and not forgetting to glare at the guys who will take double look on the lady beside him. He places his right arm around her shoulder and drew her closer to his side protectively.

 

Xiumin and Kai walking next to the couple has their eyes on the stall looking for something they could actually eat while Kris and Tao following them agreed to act cool. They were wearing sunglasses unlike Chanyeol while looking at the girls, it’s just something that is usual to guys. Lay, Kyungsoo and Suho is the total opposite of the two as they have their eyes on the beach and talking about the place, the people, the nature and even the weather, it was just too hot for them and luckily they were all walking under the palm trees giving them enough shade. At the end of the small parade was no other than the three. Sehun, Mina and Sunwoo. Sunwoo is in Sehun’s arms again while Mina is walking behind them carrying Sunwoo’s backpack that contains all his needs.  

 

 

“Sunwoo-ya” Mina called interrupting the conversation of the two. Sunwoo turns to his sister with mouth slightly ajar as he gets stops in the middle of his words. He hugs Sehun’s neck so he can face the back easily. “Do you want to walk with noona?”she asked, “Hyung is probably tired now.” Upon hearing that, Sehun turns around and Sunwoo did the same with his small head. “It’s okay, he’s very light anyway.” Mina shook her head, “No, you’ve been carrying him for almost half an hour. You’re spoiling that kid.” Mina told him with a smile. Sehun turns to Sunwoo for confirmation. “I can walk..” The child said so Sehun slowly be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter