[29] Sudden (part 2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150605 A/N: seems like I'm gonna use Sehun's pic with black hair as main image till this story ends. hahaha

NOT edited. :) just wanting to update asap. kk

Subscribers: BlueSpring -- 1098 Spring Love -- 98. kk niceee ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“WHAT?!”

Luhan suddenly stops the car but he does make sure to do it on the side to avoid accidents. “No! There’s no way I’ll agree to this,” he bluntly said and went back driving. “Han.. just hear me out first.” Nari pleaded, while clutching the strap of the seat belt. Luhan suddenly started speeding up, it scares her.

“There’s nothing to hear about. I was the one who propose this date and—“ Luhan glanced at her with slit eyes and shakes his head. “Do you even have an idea how happy I was when you finally accepted it? Now, you’re telling me you have other plan than spending it with just me?” Luhan scoffs aloud. “Tch, I can’t believe this.” He muttered on his own. “You know after all this years, one thing that did not change about you? You enjoy making me suffer on my own.” Nari bite her lips. Luhan does sound mad right now, and she doesn’t want to push his anger further. He rarely gets mad at her so she has no idea what it’ll bring to her or to their relationship.

“Then.. I’ll just go with—“ “What! Who?! Sehun again?! Aren’t you tired of using him against me? Nari, I’m already over it, and if you think this will still work then—“ Nari faced Luhan’s side, stretching the seatbelt. She had enough of this Luhan’s childishness. “I am not using Sehun! It’s just so happen that he is MY BEST friend, he’s always there for me and he’ll always be the person I can always count on, unlike someone here. And just so you know, I was about to say Sunwoo before you cuts me off! You weren’t listening to me since I told you about the plan because all you think is always yourself, it’s always YOUR advantage. You never really cared about anyone or other people aside from yourself. I thought eventhough you hate Sehun, you still sincerely want him to be happy.” Nari combed her bangs up to the crown and tsked before continuing, she lowers her voice this time. “I guess, I love you enough to set aside the fact that you’re still the same arrogant jerk.” Nari pushed her back again on her seat. “Stop the car.”

Luhan acts like he did not hear her and continued on the same line. “I said stop the car!” Nari yelled and carelessly took off the seat belt, she was about to open the door while the car is still running so Luhan quickly pulled the car to the side, worried that she’ll hurt herself. He stops the car and immediately reaches out to stops her by her arm. “hey.. I’m sorry.” he whispered with sincere voice. Nari glance at him but did not look into his eyes afraid to soften. She shoves his hands away and slammed the door close. Luhan then quickly went out.

“Nari! Yah!” he shouted from the driver’s side. Nari ignores him and called a taxi. And before Luhan could reach her, she already hops in. That left Luhan, running on the sides of the taxi, banging the window, begging her to come out to stop her from getting away but no one listened to him.

 

“Aish Luhan!!” he messes his hair with both hands kicked the wheel of his own precious car with full force to bend his anger. But soon he found out that it was just another mistake. “Aw aw aw! Dammit!” he angrily muttered while hugging his lower limb in attempt to wash away the pain.

 

 

 

 

 

“DATE?!” Jimin and Jin yelled out at the same time. Both quickly covered their mouth in sync before glancing at the customers on the side. Mina and Jimin were on the counter area and Jin is also sitting near the cashier facing Jimin like he’s in a bar.

Since Jin is a regular, or rather an avid customer, it already reached the manager unnie’s knowledge that he always hangs-out with them. It is okay with her as long as at the end of the day, he’ll order as much as five orders every night and that will allow him to do whatever he wants in the café.  Also, with the help of his charm.

“That is so not fair! You never said ‘yes’ to me before and now—“ “I told you unnie, I did not really agreed to it,” Mina defended. “Then why all of a sudden you’re going wi—“ Mina sighed and face Jimin. “I don’t know but probably because I gave her a nod. I was curious about the favor she’ll ask me, I wanted to help. I wasn’t expecting it to get straight to that!” she explained and covers her face with her palms.

“You’re saying..” Jin started, Mina turns to him and peek through the space of her fingers hoping to have someone on her side. “You really had no idea that it’ll be like that? I mean, that the talk will lead to that?” Mina lowered her hands and pouted as she nods. “If it’s already like this, why are you acting like this then? Do you really don’t want to go?”

“Yeah right! Why are you being like this huh?” Jimin places both palms on her waist and stuck her chin out. “It’s not like you’ve never been out with Sunwoo and Sehun, remember I came with you before. What are your worries now?”

“That’s true..” Mina whispered. Just what is the reason why she’s worried now? Nari is probably one of the nicest person she’d ever met and Luhan is not that grumpy and all unlike what she thinks. Besides, Sehun is there, a friend. Her brother is also with them. So what is really her reason to act like it’s the worst choice she had ever made?

“That… “ she trails off and glances at the two waiting for her to finish. “Maybe because…” “because what?” Jimin impatiently interrupts. “because I’ll be surrounded with good-looking …people?” Jimin laugh bitterly at her and Jin smirks amusingly. “Yah! Are you saying the people you’re hanging out with right now at this minute are not that ‘good-looking’? Waa you have very poor eyesight.” Jimin commented and leaned near her eyes.

“You need to be confident in your own face.” Jin suddenly said. Facing him, Mina met his eyes staring directly back at her. “You’re pretty.” He’s suddenly turned serious making her look away and fake a cough. Sometimes, she just had to hate Jin’s forwardness, especially the day he just confessed to her out of nowhere as if they’ve known each other for a long time already.

“Right, I ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter