Finale (Part.1)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THIS IS NOT THE LAST PART. Consider this just a BONUS chapter as it is TOO SHORT hehe I will still write the very last chapter soon, once I find time. ^^

 

 

“Sehun.. Sehun..” Sehun heard a soft voice waking him up and felt a light cold touch that gives him shivers on his bare arm. Sehun is awake but he doesn’t want to open his eyes. “Sehun..” Mina attempted once again. Slowly, Sehun opens his lids and gasped at how close Mina’s face to him. She hasn’t the light yet, but because the window’s curtain was open on his side, he could see her face clearly.  “Thank God, you’re finally awake.” Mina smiled and stood up. “I have to turn on the lights, hope you won’t mind.” She left his side and switch the lights one before she walks to his closet. Mina pulled out a jacket before closing it.

“Put this on,” Mina places the jacket beside Sehun. “I’m going outside to see it there’s a cab, or maybe we can call one of your friend? Jin can drive, but he already left and I won’t be able to call him to go back,” she stated. Sehun did not move at all. “Can you move?” Mina asked worriedly. “We have to go to the hospital, you’re burning up.” She then grabs the jacket and lean closer to Sehun to help him but Sehun rolled on the other side, facing his back to her.

“I’ll stay,” he firmly said with hoarse voice. “I don’t… want to go..”

 

----------

 

“Are you okay?” Mina asked elbowing Sehun’s arm when she noticed that Sehun is not in the mood. He usually eats happily but today, he seems down and it’s impossible not to notice. “He has a fever, but he doesn’t want to go to the clinic,” Minwoo said. “or to go back home.” Kwangmin added. Mina immediately places her palm in Sehun’s forehead. “Sehun!”she gasped. Mina quickly stood up and grabs his arm. “I’ll accompany you to the clinic,” Sehun just pulled his arm back and resumed playing on his chopsticks. “Sehun.. we have to go, you’re not in the good condition.” Mina told him. “We already tried,” Youngmin butts in “but he won’t listen. We aren’t even sure if he’s still sane.” The twins high-fived each other. “It seems like he doesn’t know us at all. He’s now in the possession of a mysterious creature.” Minwoo adds with a chuckle.  Sehun stood up and walks away, Mina quickly followed. “I’ll take care of him,” she told to his friends.

 

“Sehun, you really need to go to the clinic.” Once again, she tried. Sehun is slowly walking on the hallway, and every time a student accidentally bumps his shoulder, because his eyes were on the floor, he will fall back but Mina will quickly be on the rescue, pushing him in his feet again. When she couldn’t take it anymore, she went to his side and places his arm on her small shoulder. “Lean on me.” She bravely said, eventhough she knows he’s heavy. She waited for the weight to get transferred but as expected Sehun remained stubborn and rejected her. He then walks on his own again, leaving his friend. “Sehun…” Mina murmured, she’s really worried now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter