[27] Revenge

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150516 A/N: I'm updating more often than normal pace.. aren't you happy? haha

 

 

 

 

“Here I Go!” Xuimin screams and drops himself on the infinity pool of the resort.  Chanyeol came next and he jumps in like a giant frog in the air before he hit the water. Tao went next and acted like a starfish and plopped himself flat on the surface. “Ouch.” Mina whispered to herself after hearing the sound he made at the contact.

 

Chen was walking slowly to push Kyungsoo in the water but Kai was fast and pushes him instead. Suho saw it and playfully pushed the laughing Kai. Pushing and pulling didn’t stop as Lay pushed the giant Kris down too with really surprise him so he screamed. Chanyeol and Xuimin dragged Lay’s feet to the water as well while the latter is wiggling away from their hold. The boys started wrestling and knocking each other like kids in the middle of the pool. Kyungsoo also carefully dips Sunwoo in the cold water after Mina prepares him.

 

Mina found herself enjoying the view in front of her. She even sat on the floor comfortably watching them while Jimin is still on the day bed with Baekhyun helping her putting sun block on her back. The married couple is still nowhere in sight. After their breakfast in the same restaurant they had their dinner, everyone went back to their rooms to change to try the pool although EXO-M have their own pool area in their rooms and outside tub for Sehun’s friends they still prefers enjoying the water altogether.

 

 

 

“Aren’t you going to join?”  Mina heard a voice so close to her that made her take a quick glance on her side to check who it is. Oh Se Hun. He’s standing on her side but looking towards were she’s looking—to the boys, specifically Sunwoo.

 

She wasn’t expecting him but she’s glad that he’s still talking to her more often than. It feels nice that their interactions did not stop at the tree-house earlier. She looks back on the kids on the water and answered him. “No, I’m actually having fun just watching them.” Her lips spread for a smile.

 

Wait! Did I just saw him shirtless? No..No! he’s wearing white sando…but still..it’s too revealing!”

 

She immediately turned back on him. “YAH!!!” She threw him the green leaf-shaped pillow she got in the day bed and throws it at the innocent Sehun looks really startled. “W-wae??” his eyes turned double-O looking down on her. “Put a shirt on!” he blinks at her. “I’m going to swim,” he said as a-matter-of-fact. “I know, but at least give me some respect! Your hyung’s wearing shirts and YOU.. Aish!” she scowled at him and averted her gaze back to the boys.. “They were shirtless yesterday!” he retorted. “Even so! it’s so early.”  Sehun stomp his heavy feet and walks away.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Lu-ge! Kuai, kuai ! Palli!” Tao who were standing beside Mina called on the other side, and waved his left arm. She was sitting on the side of the pool with her feet playing on the water and Tao talking to her below before something got his attention. Mina followed his eyes and the sight stops her senses.

 

Luhan is walking like a model to their direction with Nari on his side laughing to each other. They’re both wearing swimsuit and looks like they’re shooting for a CF, they are literally glowing under the bright sunlight and the fact that they look so perfect with each other. Luhan is shirtless and Nari is only wearing 2-piece.

 

Just right after them is Sehun again. Just when she thought that he’s change his sando to a shirt too, Sehun stubbornly came back ..shirtless with black shirt hanging on his left shoulder. Her eyes uncontrollably traveled from Sehun’s poker face to his perfect jaw-line then his slim bare neck and sharp fair shoulders to his well-defined….abs. As soon as she got her senses back, she gulped the lump in , blinked thrice and quickly looks away.

 

Since when did he start having those? Aish Mina what were you thinking?!

 

Her eyes were fixed on her knee when she suddenly felt an arm draped on her shoulder. “Hey. Why are you still there? Aren’t you in for a swim?” It’s Sehun’s voice. She tried to stops herself from looking at him and his gorgeous bod-STOP! Oh please my dear mind, please don’t do this to me. He’s my friend for crying out loud.

 

His other hand made its way to her forehead giving her shivers momentarily. “Mina, you okay? Are you perhaps feel unwell?” she bit her lower lip and shook her head frantically. He reached for her cheeks this time with the back of his hand and tilted his head lower to see her face. “You sure? You look pale or you’re sleepy now? You still haven’t got any sleep, right?” There’s that soft worried voice. That alone catch the attention of EXO.. she felt water’s small waves on her legs as they all walks closer. “Gwenchana?” Tao touched her knee and she gave him a small smile. I’ll be fine as long as this gorgeous human beside me—URG! I said stop it!. she mentally scold herself again.

 

“I think I knew the reason.” Luhan exclaimed while chuckling. The crowd became silent as they waited for Luhan to spill it up. “Nari was like that too when he first saw me shirtless. Probably it’s because of Sehun.” Everyone gave Luhan a we-don’t-think-so look before Mina quickly stood up and ran away. Leaving the other guys confused on what’s happening, while Jimin followed her friend.

 

“If that’s the case.. then why Jimin did not look at me like that?” Baekhyun said stealing everyone’s attention and breaking the silence. Xiumin stifled a laugh. “Isn’t it obvious?” Chen said. “What?” he dumbly asked. “Because there’s nothing to see!” Chanyeol blurted. Baekhyun stood and stomp his feet and place his palms on his waist. “I hate you all!”

 

 

I should have expected this by going on a resort with boys. Aish! Mina ruffled her hair as she walks.

 

 

~~~

 

 

The two ladies settled in the buffet again the same place where they ate breakfast and because breakfast is free till ten so Jimin decided to have another round but Mina skipped it.

 

“Will Sunwoo be okay there? I left him…” Mina pouted while gazing at the direction of the pool. “Don’t worry, Kyungsoo got him, plus, he’s there too. You know him, your brother is so precious to him and loves him more than you do.” Mina glared at her friend. “Yah, I love him more okay!” Jimin grins at her. “I was just kidding, I know his life is more important than yours that is why you’re willing to do anything, even staying at Sehun’s house,” she wiggles her brows teasingly. At the mention of his name, Mina remembered what she saw earlier. “Ya ya yah! You’re blushing!” the older laughs while pointing at her burning face with the fork. She started coughing so she quickly grabs her juice and gulps it down before facing Mina again.

 

“So the pretty face old man is right? You acted like that because of your prince charming?” she inquired while looking around to make sure it’s safe to talk about him. “Unnie… did I …really acted so weird there?” Jimin leaned back to her seat while munching scrambled fried egg. “Well I did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter