[05] Familiar

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[141130 ] A/N:  LuRi couple is in this chapter.. I hope you don't mind. ^_^

 

 

 

“What’s with the hurry?” Minwoo asked Sehun who eats like he’s about to choke on them. “I’m guessing you’re going to leave us again.” Sehun just smiled to his friends while stuffing his mouth hurriedly. “Sorry guys. I’ll make it up to you next time.” He waved at them and after a mere second he’s gone.

“Love sick.” Minwoo commented while shaking his head. “Yah, don’t eat my bread!!” he slaps Kwangmin’s hand and pulled his food back to his side and dusted its surface. “Are they going out now? They seem to enjoy being alone than hanging out with us.” Youngmin asked the two. “I don’t know.” the two said in unison.

 

 

 

Sehun reached the rooftop carrying the take out salad and found Mina on the side reading a book in her lap. “I brought you salad.” he said while making his way to her side. When he got closer, about to sit next to her, that’s only when he found out that she’s actually asleep. After pushing her hair to the side like a curtain, he saw that her eyes were close and breathing peacefully though the book is still opened in her lap. “You’re tiring yourself everyday..”

Sehun sat down on her right side and gently move her head to lean on his broad shoulder. He tucked the strands of her hair behind her ears and after doing that, her brow crease. Sehun chuckled softly afraid to wake her up before he raises his right hand to prevent the sunlight from hitting her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona!” Tao ran to her upon seeing her entering their lounge with Luhan.

He was about to attack her with a tight hug but like what always happens every day, Luhan blocked him and prevented him to hug his fiancée. “Good morning Tao!” he greeted and hugged the panda away from her.

Since the day they got married, Luhan became even more possessive, it looks suffocating it you look at it, but for Nari it just simply look childish and she love that undying character of him, also it just shows her how much Luhan loves her.

 

“You’re a little late today. We were waiting for you.” Lay said when Nari took a seat in their fancy cream couch. “Waiting for me? Why?” she questioned while glancing at Tao trying to get rid of Luhan’s hug. “We were planning on what to do this Christmas break but we can only think of skiing. Do you have anything in mind?” Nari was about to answer but she got distracted by Luhan’s cries.

She turned to their direction and found Luhan on the ground wrestling with Tao. “Guy’s you’ll ruin your clothes, stop it!” she yelled at the two then turned to Lay. “I’m sorry oppa, I have no other idea too. Besides, winter is all about snow; it’ll be such a waste if we’ll just fly somewhere else again like we did last year to avoid it.” Lay smiled at her, agreeing. “Well, you got a point...”

 

“So Kris, are you going to attend business matter again this year?” Kris averted his gaze from his phone to look at her. “I asked my mother about that last week and she told me I can enjoy my Winter break this time.” he informed her with his famous smile—smirk. Nari clasped her palms in joy. “That’s great!”

 

“How about you and Lu-ge? Aren’t you going to enjoy it alone? I mean…since you two were married now..” Xiumin wondered. She glanced at Luhan who’s panting now with Tao beside him, gasping for air as well, before answering. “No, were fine. I’m actually sick of being alone with him anyway.” She answered faking an annoyed tone.

Tao’s loud laugh was heard after her words. All heads turned to them. Luhan was sulking on the side hugging his knees and Tao was laughing to piss him even more. They did heard what she just said. Nari smiled seeing her childish boyfriend.

 

She stood up and slowly made her way to him. Crouching down, she places her hands on his cheeks to lift his face up to face her. “Don’t tell me, you took it seriously?” he looks away from her and stuck his lower lip. She sat down on her heels and leaned closer to him but Luhan gently pushed her off and stood up. He was about to exit the lounge but Chen bursts in. “Yeobo!” he shouted as soon as his eyes caught someone then he ran inside.

Everyone’s eye followed him. Chen went straight to Nari and enveloped her in a hug. Luhan’s eyes widened at the sight. His body reacted faster than his mind and quickly pulled him away from her. Nari was a still startled too. Truthfully, no one ever hug her since the day they got married, simply because of his protectiveness so she’s not used in receiving any form of skinships anymore except for Luhan’s.

“What are you doing?!” Luhan shouted as he pushed Chen a bit harsh. “What? Isn’t today’s—“ “aaaaah” Luhan interrupt to cover Chen’s words and quickly faced Nari to cover her ears. “It’s class time, let’s go!” He held her hand and hastily drags her out of the door.

 

 

Chen look at the closed door, puzzled. “No one hugged her yet?” he asked his friends. They all shook their heads in unison.

“Tao attempted, but of course he didn’t win. We all know how possessive he is, especially when he’s paying so much attention on couple days like today.” Lay told him. “I see, well he can’t stop Chen.” Chen proudly stated with a grin. “That naughty kid, I bet he’s saving it all later.” Kris remarks. They all turned to him before they all started laughing, knowing what Kris meant by that.

 

 

~~~

 

 

“You know, I’m a bit glad that you decided to go here today.” Eunji said and continued her icecream. “Yeah, I’m quite surprise that you volunteered to tag along.  What could be the reason? May I ask?”

Eunji turned to her wearing a bored look before she replaced it with her usual wide smile. “This is my ticket to get away from that leech.” she laughs soundlessly. “Leech?” Nari echoed. “You mean L.joe?” she asked with furrowed brows. “Yeah. He’s hugging me all day long! I wasn’t even able to enjoy our lunch earlier, remember?” she scoffed and shook her head. “You’re lucky that your fiancée is somewhere else.” Eunji added.

“Well, we do cuddle at times, but not to the point that he’ll restrain me or something..” she shared while still focusing on the road. “ Well knowing your fiancée.. I’m sure he won’t let you escape as soon as he gets hold of you later, so I suggest you stay away from him till this day ends.” Eunji suggested amusingly. “What do you mean?” The innocent Nari asked. Eunji looked at her confusedly. ”You don’t know what day is it today?” Nari is more confused than her. “Today?” she asked again with curious eyes.

Eunji grab a fistful of her hair and tugged it down. “Aw.” she whined, raising a hand to check if her hair still attached to her scalp. “I can’t believe you’re already married, you clueless and innocent girl. Nevermind about that, we’re already here anyway.”

 

 

When they got out of her car, Nari grabs Eunji’s cone and drop it on the trashcan outside the shop. Eunji gasped at the sight. “Yah, why’d you throw it?” Nari innocently smiled at her. “Food’s not allowed inside.” “Then why didn’t you tell me earlier? I shouldn’t have finished it sooner! Aish! Such a waste.” Nari grinned at her. “I’m sorry I forgot. Let’s go.” She grasp Eunji’s wrist and pulled her inside.
 

“Good afternoon!” Someone greeted as soon as they enter the bookstore. “What are you going to buy anyway?” Eunji asked while wiping the side of with her uniform’s jacket. “Math related. It’s still my weakness, I need to study more.” Eunji nodded and tailed her inside.“Oh!” Eunji stopped as soon as her eyes landed on the counter. Nari looked at her and to the direction she’s looking at. “Why?” Nari whispered. “I know her.” Eunji told her before she ran to the counter area.

 

Eunji placed her arms on the counter and leaned dangerously on it. “Mina-ya!!” Mina jumped a little in surprised before she turned to the person’s face. She tilts hear head to the side examining Eunji’s face.

“You don’t remember me?” Eunji pointed a finger on her face. “It’s me, Eunji unnie. Ms. President. Does it bell a ring? You were 1-C’s class president back then, right? You’re Kwon Mina?” Mina blinks at her and took a few seconds before it drown on her. “Oh! Eunji unnie!” 

 

~~~

 

 

 

Nari parked her car and drag herself inside her house. She locked her door and went straight to her bedroom to put down her things. She’s about to head to her bathroom to clean up when someone caught her eyes. “Luhan?”

 

Luhan is lying in her bed covered with her blanket looking like he just woke up. “What took you so long? You said you’re just going to buy books.” Luhan sat up lazily and opened his arms gesturing her to walk closer to him.

“Uh, well.. you know the milk delivery girl? She’s also working in the bookstore Lay and I always buy our books and surprisingly, Eunji knows her so they had a little talk.” She explained as she walks and sat down next to him on the bed. Luhan adjusted himself and sat up before circling his arms around her waist securely.

 

 

“I miss you.” he whispered in the crook of her neck where he’s resting his head. Nari brushes his brown hair in return. “We saw each other earlier today..” she said as if reminding him. “I know, but it’s already 11 hours, 7 minutes, 9 seconds and 2 milliseconds ago!” Nari chuckled upon hearing his reply. “Are you serious? You really did count it?” Luhan lifted his head up to face her. “Of course! Have you forgotten that you married a genius and not just that, a handsome one too?” Nari pushed his face further away “and arrogant?” she added and continued “yeah, I remember.” She looked back on his face and saw him pouting at her. Her eyes shifted to his lips as if it’s been pulled by an invisible string.

Luhan noticed the silence and the gaze of her eyes. He didn’t move for a few seconds before he closes t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter