[33] Jealous

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150802 A/N: midterm is approaching >< a little shorter update, sorry guys. :/

 

 

 

 

“Kyaaaa”

“They’re here!”

“Oppa, you’re so handsome!”

 

The boys were greeted by high-pitched voices again when they all entered the school gate all at once.

“I’m surely going to miss this” Chen murmured. “Urg, I can’t even imagine life without greetings as lively as this is the morning.” Baekhyun hugs Chen’s arm and lays the side of his head on his arm while pouting. It made the screaming louder as the girls spotted an open skinship. “Xuimin-hyung told me that it’s not as crazy as this once we start attending college because the girls there are as serious as Nari when it comes to studying so they don’t pay attention to things like this.” Chanyeol said adding to their misery. “You mean to things as childish as this?” Suho joked that earned glares from the beagle-line. Kyungsoo shakes his head at them and drags Lay with him. Tao saw his hyung and follows quickly.


Sehun and Kai arrived late as usual because of specific someone. Kai always gets up late and will nag Sehun if he won’t let him ride his car to school so, to avoid and keep his mouth shut all day, Sehun will let him. And because Kai likes the idea of getting the ladies attention when Sehun as the newest ranked 1st prince of the school is next to him.

Haeryung and Miju spotted Kai and Sehun on the way to their room. Haeryung was about to stop Miju as soon as she saw her eyes locks on Kai but she was too late and too weak to stop her excited friend.

“Kai-ssi, good morning!” Miju greeted her prince with her most beautiful smile she only shows to him but unfortunately for Kai, it’s just a common smile he sees in girls every day. Kai halted and stops Sehun with his arm around the latter’s shoulder. “Good morning,” he waves with his free arm. Satisfied, Miju smiled brighter then she nudged her friend’s side. “G-good m-mor-n-ning, Sehun-ssi.” Sehun pushed Kai’s arms on his shoulder and walks to her side, Sehun just stop for three-seconds without a word and then left. “Ya!” Kai did not noticed Sehun’s actions as he is already used to him always leaving him when he’s greeting girls. Miju eyes were also just following Kai. Only Haeryung was able to interpret what he just did.   

Haeryung lowers her head and immediately regretted what she did last Saturday accompanied by sincere teardrops. She shouldn’t have misinterpreted Sehun’s kindness …

 

 

After she successfully caged Sehun in her arms and have him all by herself in a place where they were alone, she then decided to go all out.

Haeryung moves her head lower away from his shoulder. She then slowly traces his perfect defined jaw line to his small pink lips. Sehun remained neither unmoving nor protesting in her actions so she continued. She leaned back a little so she can properly face him and then she slowly let her lips touches his.

The feeling is so much for Haeryung. She likes him too much. It almost feels like heaven to her when her lips finally touched his. The feeling is unexplainable. Haeryung never imagined his lips will be so soft and very inviting. It was also her first kiss. Sehun was the only person who let her experience the real feeling of being in love. At first, she wanted to stay away from him as he only looks at the senior Nari but when she got married, she then decided that it’s her time now. When Sehun started noticing her and treating her well, it makes her want him more to the point that even he doesn’t like her, she was willing to give her all just to have him. Obsession was the right word of it and she was aware of it.

She was utterly happy but the ribbon of her happiness were suddenly got cut when Sehun grab her cheek and deepened the kiss. Haeryung’s eyes snapped open when Sehun her lips and nibbles it that made her jolt in surprise. Haeryung place her palms on his shoulder and pushes him off but Sehun grabs her hair and pulled her closer forcefully. Haeryung attempted to stop him again but Sehun push her down and covered her lip after he detached his lips away from hers and started kissing her neck.

When Sehun notice her trembling in fear and her hot tears touches his hand covering her lips, Sehun finally stops. Haeryung continued sobbing as Sehun pulls himself up to face her.

“Scared right? Don’t worry, I won’t do it with you, and I will never do it again.” Sehun then lift himself away from her and stands up. “Next time, learn to respect others and they will respect you back. I know how you feel because I’ve been there too, and I regretted what I’ve done. You can never claim someone’s love by sealing a kiss with them it will only make the situation worst. One-sided love is one of the scariest things in this world.” Sehun tore his gaze from afar and looks down on Haeryung. “You’re a good girl and an innocent one.. I know it and I saw it in you, so please don’t be blinded and let yourself be influenced by the people around you.”         

 

 

 

 

“Ha ha, easy! Ya… food won’t run away, you know.” Sehun was busy attending Sunwoo as the child keeps on eating the pizza he brought home for him. “heey..” Sehun can’t stop chuckling while watching the little fella devouring the whole slice with her tiny mouth. It’s been a long time since he arrived early at home and Sunwoo were still playing with his new playmate Soojung. Most of the time, by the time Sehun arrives from school or from practice with his friends, Sunwoo is already in his room, sleeping.

“Soojung! Water, faster!” he called out as he fears that Sunwoo will soon choke while eating. Sehun was holding Sunwoo waist because the child is already standing on the chair to have better access on the pizza box on the table and Sehun just let him because he finds it really adorable. Sunwoo have an incredible obsession with ice cream and pizza that even if he eats it five times a week he’s still not sick of eating them.

“Young master, here’s the water and I also brought tissues.” Soojung came rushing and place the tray on the side of the table. “ha ha, look at your mouth!” Sehun said while wiping Sunwoo’s lips that were covered with pizza sauce. There’s even a chopped pineapple piece stuck on his chubby cheek. When Sunwoo finishes three slices, Sehun pulled him off the table to go to the washroom and then to his bedroom. He has to go to bed really soon, there’s school tomorrow so he shouldn’t eat a lot.

 

 

 

 

 

As Mina’s cram school is nearing its end, she is now studying really hard to be able to pass and enter high school with the knowledge and skills she attained in the past two months of going there and attending late night classes with Jin. Mina really wanted to get in school again and to be able to do that, it requires a mountain of hard work. She sends Sunwoo to school every morning, does her maid jobs in  the house, go to bubble tea shop and then to school with Jin. During her breaks in house works or in the shop Mina also studies by herself which is she almost neglects her position in Sunwoo’s life as a sister.

Mina loves her brother dearly, but due to her busy and hectic schedule she tends to always leave him in Soojung’s care. She also f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter