[18] Friends

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150406 A/N: Hoho a chapter with number 8… you know what this means right? Special chapter~~~ kk Well…this chapter is dedicated to Luhan XD …like u know… ‘finally!’... hahaha but ofcourse, Sehun is still here since it’s his story.lol just please wait a little more for SehunXMina moments. ^^

This will probably be the longest chapter so far, to make up with month-long disappearance, kkk Hope you enjoy. I also hope you won’t get confused as we go back and forth to Sehun and Luhan and Mina and Nari, hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mina was standing infront of Sehun’s room door and staring at its wooden surface. It’ll be her first time entering Sehun’s room since she started her job as his maid days ago to pay for their food and shelter. Although she told Sehun that she still wants to pay, Sehun insisted that having Sunwoo securely in his house is enough for him as a payment. He’s not claiming her brother, he just want what’s good for him and for her as well. And because of this, she doesn’t need to do a lot of jobs anymore, she’ll just do the job of the maid every morning till noon while Sehun is still in school and her work at the coffee shop after her house duty, meaning to say, after her job, she can have the whole night for herself and spend it with her little brother.

Sehun’s room looks neat, everything is well-organized. The walls were painted in all white while the ceiling was blue. Everything is in all-white except for the small things and touch of blue everywhere. His computer desk is simple as can be, placed in a wooden white table. The study table looks colorful, his desk is also painted in white but the things on the surface is inviting with different shades of blue, he got pens in different color, bright-colored stick notes on the wall he uses for studying, a closed aqua blue laptop on the side, a small blue paper trash can below, and a white chair with a blue touch on it. Mina turned around on the other side of his bed. She can see a large window from there with thin white curtains and a small blue striped long narrow couch lying under the window. As she gets closer, she saw a window across it, a little far but she can still see what’s inside and it’s clearly a lady’s room with the help of the lamp’s light. She then remembered what Soojung said on her first day in the mansion.

“No, it’s fine. Ms Jung is young master’s best friend, she’s our neighbor. Young master met her when she arrived here in Korea. They’ve been best buddies since then, I guess she’s the kindest rich person I’ve ever met.”

Looking at the other house, she can see the luxury even if it’s two-times smaller than Sehun’s mansion. She was probably the same person I saw the other time.. they seem so…close…

Mina shook her head to erase the thought and turned around. On the side of the window there’s a small long wooden cabinet and on top of it, small cactus plant, and few more small plants pot and photo frames were placed. She then went to take a closer look holding the duster.

 

 The biggest frame was a picture of a family. Definitely his, she thought. There’s a small 5-year-old-looking boy sitting on the lap of an old man and an old woman on his left, a man and a woman standing at the back. She turned back her eyes on the boy, it really is Sehun, and he looks as cute as expected with his hair under a rainbow cap and smiling cheerfully. She simply looks like an angel.

The first picture she saw was a picture of three people. There’s the person she’s familiar with, she knew his name which is Kai and there’s a girl in the middle. That long black curls she has seen before, surely she’s his best friend. The two boys, where on both sides of the girl all posing a victory sign, must be taken in Lotte World. They were wearing animal hats and an ice cream in one hand. His smile on this picture is perfect, showing how happy he is that time.

The next picture on the right was the very familiar faces she knew, his circle of friends. She had met them before but she still hasn’t memorized their names. The tall one must be the one named Chanyeol. The one smiling so wide and cheerfully is probably Baekhyun, the one with round eyes is the one called Kyungsoo and the last person sitting beside Sehun is the one they all called Hyung, so she doesn’t know his name yet. They’re wearing high school uniforms sitting in a very familiar couch, the one in the main living room of Sehun’s house.

Next to it was very crowded picture. It looks like a lunch time with his friends at school since the table looks like lunch’s table and they were all wearing uniform too. She spotted Kai sitting beside the a girl whose leaning on the other guy beside her, and the tall guy too, but she can’t see Sehun. Eleven more guys and two more girls surround the table. She also found a guy grinning and sitting next to Sehun’s best friend with his arm in her shoulder but she’s looks very unpleased.

She then proceeds on the next picture and unexpectedly found …..herself.

He’s keeping a picture of us? And even putting it here with special people in his life?

 “Thank You,” she whispered and the small frame holding their picture. Her eyes twinkled on the small frame in front of her. It was taken on the day she became friends with them. In the picture, Sehun is standing beside her shyly while Minwoo and the twins were showing all their teeth and gums.

 

“Let’s take a picture to welcome our new friend!” Minwoo suggested and pulled out Sehun’s phone in the latter’s uniform jacket since his phone has the best quality among them. The twins ran around to find a nice view as their background while Minwoo is trying to open Sehun’s phone’s lock. Sehun then grab it from him and unlocks it himself. The boys always takes his phone to play so he decided to have a security lock so the boys will leave it alone.

“Here, here!” the twins called out and grabs her to stand on the spot they found. Minwoo pushed Sehun to follow and the twins pulled him to stand beside her. They look at each other for a perfect two-second before Sehun looks away and cleared his throat, setting his eyes on the camera infront.

 Minwoo called someone walking around to take their picture, and luckily the girl were okay with it. ,Minwoo went on her left side and now there are equally two guys on her both sides. At the count of three, they all showed their happy faces.

 

Next to their picture was a big blue frame almost as big as the picture of his family. It’s a self-taken picture and she can recognize that face very well—Sehun’s best friend. The next and last frame was a picture of Sehun and the same girl, and again a selca. She’s holding the camera and winking cutely at it while Sehun is kissing her cheeks with eyes closed.

“They really look like couples,” Mina murmured while looking at the picture.

 

“Mina-ssi!” a called from the other side of the door stole her attention away from the pictures.

“neh?” she hollered back. It was Soojung’s voice. She opened the door and looks around, when she spotted her, she smiled at her.  “After you are done here, please help me clean the windows, I don’t think I can do it alone, they’re huge!” she said, emphasizing the word, huge. The windows and glass walls in the living room is ten-feet tall and so, they need to use ladders in order to clean those.

“Okay.”



 

 

“ Yah! Hey! Let go of me! Where are taking me?!” Luhan were trashing around as his feet can’t touch the ground because he’s been carried by two tall men in suits heading to helicopter waiting for them.

“Sorry, young master, but this is an order” was the last thing he heard. One of them placed a kerchief on Luhan’s nose and mouth and his surrounding slowly turns darker until it became a pitch black.

 

 

Just like the usual, EXO-M and EXO-K receives a fair share of squeals and random confessions as they strode the hallway to their lockers. Baekhyun and Chanyeol keeps on winking back and sending flying kisses everywhere. Suho was just nodding as an appreciation. Kyungsoo was just showing a small smile while Kai were like seducing every girl meeting his y eyes. Amidst of all, Sehun is obviously ignoring everyone’s attention. Once they met the other EXO, they bump fists and hug each other as if they haven’t seen each other for ages. Some girls find their interactions very entertaining and even squealing out in every touch they made with each other. Lay went to Sehun to discuss something about the dance. Tao joined Chanyeol and Baekhyun while Chen clings to Suho’s arm as they walk.

 

“Welcome back.” A whispered from the back reached Sehun’s so he turned halfway and found Haeryung smiling at him. Sehun gave a short nod and proceed to sit properly facing the front.

Miju, Haeryung’s friend and seatmate nudges her and whispered, “Did I saw him nods at you?”

Hearyung turned to her and secretly smiled on her while placing her index on her lips to stay quiet since she has fanboys around, and she doesn’t want them to know about her secret crush.

“Way to go girl! He’s starting to acknowledge your existence.” She whispered as she elbowed her side again in which Haeryung can’t stop smiling. “I guess we have to thank the school’s prince for stealing his best friend away from him, now he has time to look around, and hopefully, to you.”

 

~~~

 

“I think someone is missing.. I just can’t think who..” Baekhyun said while looking around the wide long table. The boys of EXO-K as well as Nari’s friends were all gathered inside EXO-M’s exclusive lounge for lunch. Variety of foods and dishes were served that will surely satisfies their empty bottomless stomachs.

“Nari is absent today.” Eunji said while chewing her chunk of meat. “Is she sick?” her boyfriend L.joe beside her asked. Eunji shrugged before answering, “she did not tell me anything, I called her but she’s not answering.”

“Then I suppose, the ‘best friend’ has something to say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter