Finale (Part.2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I changed the titles.. ^^

 

 

 

 

“You okay?” Jimin rested her head on the empty table beside Mina, facing her. The latter’s cheek was also pressed on the table. At the moment, they do not have any costumer inside. “Something bothers you?” Jimin asks again. Mina sighed and closes her eyes. “Phone,” she mumbled. Jimin straightened on her chair and grab Mina’s phone infront of her. Jimin knows her password so she was able to open it with ease. “What about this? It doesn’t seem broke or something.” Mina lift her head and turns to the other side, “see the message sent by Soojung” she instructed. “Soojung is your friend in Sehun’s household right?” Jimin confirms as she does what her friend instructed her. Mina nods, rubbing her cheek on the table.

“Woah.” Jimin gasped and covered . “Oh my God!” she exclaimed before she shook Mina’s shoulder furiously in both surprise and excitement. “I.. I never knew you were this sneaky!” she then smacks Mina’s arm quite hard. Mina sat up and rubs her arm. “Aw! Unnie!!”

“She took this picture then?” Mina nods. “Last night, Sehun was sick and I—“ “You took care of him, of course. And then?” even after getting interrupted, Mina continued. “We woke up late.. that is why Soojung were able to take that picture. Then after that, she innocently wakes me up.” Jimin was smiling widely while listening and looking at the said picture. “I wasn’t aware that I was holding his hand..” Mina pulled her hair and ruffled it messily. “Urg! It’s so embarrassing! But now that I think of it, I think it’s better this way because if it’s Sehun who sees it, I will be dead by—” “I don’t think he’ll mind it.” Jimin interrupts again with a teasing smile, eyes still glued on the phone’s screen. “Of course he will.. you don’t know Sehun, he—“ “I don’t, but the way I look at it…” Mina looks at her friend, puzzled. “What do you mean?” Jimin gave her another smile before she gives Mina’s phone back. She also already zoomed it for her to see.

 

~~~

 

“Soojung.” Soojung turns around and face the owner of the voice. “Yes, young master?” Sehun walks closer to her and glanced at the door where she came out, just now—Sunwoo and Mina’s room. “Uhm…” Sehun lowers his head and scratches his head as he speaks in a low voice, almost whispering. “Is she in there?” Soojung smiled to herself and bows a little to hide her smile. “She hasn’t arrived yet, young master.” Sehun pressed his lips tightly and asks again. “How about Sunwoo then?” Soojung lift her head again. “He’s sleeping soundly now,” she informed him. “I see. Thank you, you may take your rest now.”

Soojung bows at him again, signaling her leave but after a few steps, she turned around again.. “uhm.. young master, are you okay now? I heard from Mina—I mean, young lady that you were sick last night. I’m sorry we weren’t here for you, young master.” Sehun smiled a little. “I’m still a little weak but I’m okay now. That’s fine it’s not a big deal.” Soojung lowers her head, still felt apologetic. “Don’t worry, it’s really okay. Besides… Mina saved me.” Soojung looks up exactly the time when Sehun passes her side. And she happens to see his lips. It’s rare for the maids to see their young master’s smile because he only smiles with his friends and Nari, even during those time, they seldom sees it.

“I’m going to fetch that girl, it’s already late. Go to bed Soojung-ah.” Sehun said as he disappears in the long hallway.

 

~~~

 

“Aaah finally!” Jimin stretches her arms upward as they exited the shop. Mina and Jimin’s shift is now over. “To be honest.. I find this day a little boring..” Jimin opens up as they walk, “Jin did not come today..” she added. “It’s more boring than when I’m alone in the shop.”

“Do you miss him?” Mina asked. “Yeah,” Mina’s eyes widened and she covered . Jimin noticed her and then she remembered what she said few seconds ago. “No.. I.. I… yah, that’s not what I mean—“ “Eyyy” Mina elbowed her side. “You already said it, you miss him.” Jimin stomped her feet. “Ani, I don’t like that guy! He’s just an addition in our team every night so I kinda miss him when he’s not around. That’s all..” Mina lowered her head. “Then why are you blushing then?” Mina teased further. “Yah!!” Jimin hits Mina’s arm and ran away. “Unnie, wait!!” Mina half-run to follow her but when she reaches a corner, she noticed something.

Sehun’s car.   

 

Mina slowly walks closer to see if her guess is right. She looks at the plate number and as far as she remembers, it is indeed Sehun’s. The lights inside it were turned off. She then looks around for any sign of Sehun but she couldn’t find him anywhere. Mina then walks again closer to the car beside the driver’s seat to see if he’s inside. Mina uses her hands to cover the side of her eyes to see well. “What are you doing?” Mina jolted in surprise by the voice and the sudden warm air beside her ear. Mina quickly turned around only to bump in someone’s chest.

A very familiar scent. Mina doesn’t need to look up to see his face, she’s already sure it is him. Sehun rests his right hand against the car’s window where Mina is leaning on, caging her on her position. Sehun then leaned to her eye level. “Answer me.” Sehun is definitely wearing his poker face again, even his words were said flatly. Mina lowered her head even more, avoiding his eyes and locks her gaze on her feet. But as she looks at the ground, it also showed her how close they were with each other. The tips of their shoes were almost touching. Mina gulped and opens her lips to answer. “I.. j-just happen to see this c-car, and I..I t-thought it lo-ooks very familiar to me so-o I came to take a look to c-confirm.“ A smile once again appeared in his lips. Sehun then placed his other arm on her side.  He is now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter