[20] Maid

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

150419 A/N: just to talk about my grammar.. I’m purposely doing it wrong when it’s Sunwoo since he’s just a five year old kid, people..kk just a reminder. ^^

REMEMBER the DEAL... 18 COMMENTS or else I'll stop. ^_^

And also once again, once I put a two gray lines means the next scenes happens a week after the previous of couple of days.

 

 

 

 

Soojung knocks on Sehun’s room thrice for the latter to know it was her. As usual, since Sehun never locks his room door, Soojung opens the door, forty-five degrees just enough for her to talk to her master.

“Young Master, Mina already arrived, shall I get Sunwoo now?”

Sehun turns to the child who was busy talking animatedly to Baekhyun and Chanyeol. “Sunwoo-ya,” he softly called interrupting their conversation, “Your noona’s here” Sunwoo immediately jumps up and leaves the soft bed. “ya, be careful..” Sunwoo answered in a soft ‘ne’ as he ran out of the room.

“They are staying here, right?” Chanyeol wondered. “Yes, but the kid only sees her sister late night and morning before he goes to school. Looks like still misses her. “Ah, well that’s sweet.”

 

 

“Noona~!” Sunwoo called, shouting as he ran to her side. Mina kneeled and welcomed her brother in her arms. A bright and happy smile appeared on his lips when he pulled out and kiss her sister’s cheek. “Sunwoo, noona’s face is still dirty, I just got here.” Sunwoo kiss the other cheek showing her that it doesn’t matter to him. Mina ruffled his hair and pats his head affectionately.

“So, how’s your day, my baby boy?” he smiled to her again and showed the back of his hand.

“Waah, a very good stamp.” Mina praises him as she his hand with her thumb.

“We played game, me and SoonKyu won. Teacher stamped us this.”

“SoonKyu?” she echoed questioningly. Sunwoo nodded. “My friend, Lee SoonKyu.”

“Your seat mate? That girl with round eyes?” Mina encircled her eyes with her fingers and Sunwoo nodded again. “I see, treat her well okay?” Mina then stands up to prepare Sunwoo’s bed.

“Did you already eat?”

Sunwoo went to the closet and opened the lowest part that belongs to him and contains his clothes to get his pair of pajamas. “Hyung, with many hyung eat with me. We eat fried chicken. It’s very very delicious noona. Hyung buy another for you, I put it there” he said pointing at the top of the small shelf of his books while changing his clothes.

After changing he ran to the bed and crawled on top of it before facing his sister. “Hyung said, you go with us next time noona. Sunwoo will be very happy.”

“Arasso, I will go next time.” Mina tucked him in and soothes his hair and the child automatically lay down and closes his eyes, while listening to his sister’s lullaby.   

  

~~~

 

A week had passed and the couple went back to Korea. Luhan suddenly calls his friends to gather at Nari’s house to celebrate the Beagle line and Lay’s last week in high school. Since they are going to have long celebration in the upcoming Summer vacation, the couple then decided to just have a small gathering and dinner together.

 

“What time will they come?” Nari asked LuHan while they were unpacking the stuffs they brought for the party and to start preparing them. “Tao said, they arrived faster than lightning.”

“Lightning huh? I bet the—wooaaah!“ Someone lifts Nari up off the ground. Someone always do that to her so she already had an idea who is it. “Chanyeol, you giant! Put me down!” She thrashes and forces herself out of his long arms but it’s no use. “Heeelp! There’s a monster in heeeere.” Nari cried, but obviously no one care to help.

Suddenly she has been thrown away literally, but fortunately in someone’s arms. Kai catches her with his quite strong arms on her back and the other one under her knees-Bridal style. “Hi, Miss Beautiful!” Kai greeted in English and turns around after his greeting. Her eyes widened on the new sight, spread arms waiting on the doorway. “Wait! Yaaaaa—“ Kai toss her again like what Chanyeol did. This time to Baekhyun, who surprisingly can carry her well, despite his physical appearance, who seems lacking in strength.  “Annyeong!” he greeted with his rectangular smile across his face.

“Bacon put me down, please. I’m starting to get dizzy.” Baekhyun gave her a thin smile. “Your wish is my command little Princess.” He slowly put her back to the ground and sprinted inside.

Feeling dizzy, she held her head and slowly walk but then again another voice spoke “and where do you think you’re going?” She turned around and saw Kyungsoo with his usual large round eyes, but he shook his head and bowed a little to greet her. After he left, the owner of the voice showed himself,  oh shoot!

Chen was smiling with his signature up-to-something smile. Nari was about to run inside but he captured her wrist to stop her. Chen pulled her closer, securely in his arms before he spun their body really fast.

When will this end?

                                                

They already finished preparing and put everything outside. Since Nari don’t have a backyard they just use the front grass yard. They set up three tables long, just enough for thirteen people to fit in.

Five of their expected visitor already arrives, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Chen, and Kyungsoo, meaning they still need to wait for the six more people. Nari glances at her watch and it tell her it’s already 9PM.  sat down on one chair that has a piece of white tulip resting on the table infront of the chair. She slowly went closer to it, held the long stem of the flower and rests her cheek on her palm while observing it like a fragile thing.

 

A soft tiny thing landed on my right cheek. I quickly turned to the side and saw a face. Turned out to be, he use his finger to poke my cheek. Lay oppa. He’s face is now just inches away from mine, I blushed. It feels like my crush on him will never fade although we are now good friends, from the fact that he’s my husband’s best friend and that he’s always this sweet and gentle. “O-oppa..” he waved “annyeong!”

He straightened up and took the empty chair on her right side because he knows that the left is already reserved to the husband as they always sit like that. Nari stood up to greet him properly but got attacked on the back, arms wrapped on her waist and chin resting on her shoulder. “Miss me?” she smiled. The voice, its sounds manly yet cute. “Of course, Xiumin oppa.”

“Oppa? How come I don’t get called Oppa?” Kris was behind Xiumin and giving her an accusing look.  “anyway, how’s the second honeymoon?” Kris teased, making her blush hard. Good thing he said it in complete English. “Good.” She answered looking down in embarrassment. The boys did not understand it fully except for the word honeymoon.“Glad to hear that.” Ever since, Kris is her English company and sometimes when they talk about something like something about Luhan, they would talk in english, so the others won’t understand.

After those two, there goes the panda hug. Tao hugged her that she almost couldn’t breathe, such a tight bear hug. He greets her and took the seat beside Lay. Sehun followed and just gave her a simple casual hug and a smile. Oh I miss him. The last one came, no other than the great great ahjusshi according to the boys, the so-called leader, Suho. He hugged her first then ruffles her hair as he always does. It’s not usual that they hug her especially when LuHan is around, it’s just probably because they miss her because of their weeklong absence.

 

Kyungsoo and Nari with the help of Sehun and her husband then serve the food while the rest were chatting in their seats. Then, they eat in silence, opposite of it actually, it’s a total chaos, everything isn’t in its place and we chatted like we’ve haven’t seen each other for like ten-years.

 

~~~

 

Sehun may look cold but behind this appearance, Sehun is a good kid and knows how to treat people well. Every time he goes out with his friends and knew that it’ll take till midnight, he will take his own key to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter