[28] Feelings (Part 2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“He really fell asleep real fast when he’s tired, sorry for the trouble.” Sehun carefully passes the sleeping Sunwoo in Mina’s arms. “Thank you again,” she added in which Sehun responded with a smile. “I’ll get going now.” A nod was given to him as Sehun slowly walks backwards, hesitating to leave.

“Good Night.” Mina said. “Um. Good night too.” Sehun then finally turns to leave. “Ah.” he turns back again and clear his throat. “You weren’t able to sleep because—“ “Don’t worry about it, it wasn’t your fault. I’m just glad my friend is back now. And instead of sorry and thank you, will you just please.. carry on? “We only live once, do the things that make you happy, live life happily”. You said that to Minwoo before, right?” Sehun stared back at her. When Minwoo came to them because his parents are not allowing him to make music, and study hard to get the job that they like for him, Sehun said the very same thing. It surprises him that she still remembers it. Every word.

 

Sehun gave her a curt nod and lock his gaze on the stone pathway as he goes. Mina watches him as he go and after a few steps away. She called him.  

“If ….” Mina tore her eyes from him and bites her lip. “If you can’t go further..” she trailed off and look straight in his eyes. “It’s for you to..” she sighed deeply and continued “stop.”

 

 

 

 

 

It was the last day of the trip and everyone is determined to make the best out of it because they have to take the flight home tonight and end their small vacation.

 

Everyone played in the water while Sehun laid his back on the beach’s day bed nearby. He just stared on the coconut leaves above him as it sways on the wind, letting the sun strikes its heat straight on his perfect pale face. He’s wearing sunglasses though.

 

“Aren’t you going to join us?” Sehun lazily twist his neck to look at the person standing on his side. Nari. “Nope. We are here to relax and I’m doing what a relaxation really is.” Nari rolled her eyes and kick some sand to his legs and chuckled. “Yah!” Sehun sat up and dust himself before laying back again. Down in the ocean’s water, someone was watching the interaction of the two while also paying attention to the child beside her. “Later, Luhan and I will go to the Spa and try the massage,I will also ask the others. Let me know if you want to join us.” Sehun slowly lift his arm and curls his fingers to an OK sign. That’s all. “Later then.”    

 

 

~~~

 

 

Sehun’s throat started to run dry few minutes after Nari left, so he lazily stands up to buy something to drink and saw few food stalls on the side. He remembers they sell fresh coconut juice here and it’s the best his tongue ever tasted, so he decided to give it another try.

 

 

SEHUN

 

“One cup please.” Urg. One of the reason why I hate being in foreign land… I had to speak English and make myself look like a fool. Aish. I inwardly cursed but outside I fake a smile at the lady taking orders. I handed her the bill Nari gave each of us after exchanging our money wallet. The lady hand me the change. I wonder how much that gold-colored bill Yuri gave me since the cashier gave me four more purple bills and few coins in different sizes. I’m too lazy to count them by the numbers indicated on the side of the paper bills and coins so I just tucked them back inside my side pocket.

 

“This way Sir, just wait for a moment.” She kindly gestured me to step on the other side where we can pick up and claim our order. Then she talks to someone at her back. I saw more people at the back behind the counter…there are three guys and three ladies. Does running a coconut stall really need a lot of manpower? I look around and just noticed that I actually went to a big outdoor restaurant and the coconut stall is just part of it.

 

“Here is it, Sir.” One of the lady there hand me my drink I look up at her and smile. “Gomawo.” One of her eyebrow rose in confusion then I noticed I spoke in our language. . Because, she looks Korean, maybe I thought we were home. I smiled at her again “Thank you.” I was about to turn around when she called me. “Sehun-ssi?” she stuttered and my eyes widened a bit as I look at her.. she has the same expression written on her face. I look down at myself looking for anything that has my name on it, but I’m wearing a clean shirt and only have a short and a pair of slippers.

 

How did she know…who I was?

 

 

 

 

 

“You can’t remember me, aren’t you?” the girl asked as soon as they sat down in the nearest unoccupied bench. She giggled. “Of course you can’t. Don’t frustrate yourself.”

 

“Eh?” Sehun looks at her, trying to remember again. Her face looks a bit familiar to him but he just can’t think of anyone.“Because I’ve changed Sehun” she stole a glance at him, “unlike someone I know,” she added.

How come a stranger talks to me so casually? “Excuse me?” I now decided to talk. She laughed so girly while still glancing at me and smiling creepily. “Well…looking at you now,. you still look the same. My “Thin” Prince.”

 

 “Yah! Don’t tell me you still don’t remember me? I am so disappointed in you Sehun, how could you!” She lightly slapped his arm and faked a short sobs. “Tch, Look. I really don’t know you and probably you’re just someone who’s claiming that we knew each other even though I don’t know you. Are you a stalker?!”

 

“How about new hint, then?” she suddenly suggested and she stands up. She grabs a stone on the sand and turned back to her. “here, see this..” she started drawing lines on the sand in front of them. She drew a circle with curls on the side.. it looks like a face and hair, then she put a big curve under it with what seems like arms on the side. She went back to the head and drew circles around its eyes. It is a face with eyeglass and the clothes she’s wearing is a grade school uniform. She sat next to him again and looked at her drawing.

 

“Sorry I’m not an artist so bear with it. Anyway, that’s me!” Sehun look at her and scanned her from head to toe. “Yah! Stop that!” she hissed and smiled. “Okay I give up. You really don’t know me. It hurts. You should have just told me earlier that you’re not Sehun. I guess that would be better.” She told him while kicking her feet playfully on the sand. Sehun did not say a word to that.

 

“Im Yoona, by the way.”

 

 

Yoona?

 

The flashes of scenes started as soon as he heard her name. She was the girl next door, the land that is now Nari’s property. He used to go with her to school because they are both attending the same school although she’s a senior, they get along too.  They only stop seeing each other because she has to move in America and live there after Junior High.

 

“Fat noona?” That’s how he calls her as a tease because she was chubby back then but now, she was ultra thin. “Oh god! Finally you remember!!” she sighed and giggled but straightened her face in an instant. “but please don’t use that nickname anymore!” she glared at him, jokingly. “I get it. Sorry. You’d really changed, good for you.” Sehun commented while sipping his drink and smiled gently at her before turning back to watch the wav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter