[30] Date (1)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150607 A/N: uhm, to be honest, we only have few—VERY FEW chapters left. We won’t even reach 40th.  But this is already longer than Be Mine actually, cos every chap here is like 3-4 chaps there. But the span is the same, just a year. Sorry SeNa shippers, I just have to include LuRi again since I ignored them in our previous chapters. kk

AND... another school year will start tomorrow ... O. M. G. \O/ hope I can finish this before it gets hard. ><

Before anything else.. this is the gate I’m taking about on the previous update of Sehun’s gate. Hope it helps. You can also think that house is Sehun's humble mansion haha, only if you want.^^

 

 

 

 

 

“Noona!” Sunwoo impatiently called Mina outside their room’s door. Sehun is already waiting on the driver’s seat downstairs while his butler Mr. Park is on the passenger’s door waiting for Sunwoo and Mina to get in. Sehun will be using his car today and Nari will be joining them since she decided not to include Luhan in their trip.

Sunwoo came out of the mansion followed by rushing Mina. Her hair isn’t properly combed yet and the strap of her sling bag is twisted. Mr. Park opens the door for them and closed it after. He said his final words to Sehun even telling him to be careful on the road like a father before he started the engine. Mr. Park has been in the family since Sehun attended Middle School so he also remembers the girl who rides the car during his first few days of driving Sehun to school which is the same person riding Sehun’s car now.

 

 

“Noona, where is hyung going?” Sunwoo asks when Sehun closes the door after getting out of the car without a word. “hyung is just going to call a friend. Do you remember Nari noona when we went to the beach?” Sunwoo nodded at her while hugging his Pororo backpack that Sehun gave to him before. “Noona is coming with us. Oh, they’re here, look.” she pulled Sunwoo to her lap so he can see better and points Sehun and Nari on the gate through the dim car window.

Sunwoo watches them silently with Mina. Nari is busy rummaging her bag for something and Sehun were glued on her back. He’s hand combing her hair, disentangling her long curls. It seems like the wind is so strong outside. Mina looks on her shoulder and remembered that her hair isn’t done yet too, it’s in mess but Sehun did not say a word to it when she slips inside the car, unlike how he cares so much on Nari.

She inwardly sighed and leans closer to Sunwoo. “Uh Sunwoo, are you hungry?” The child shook his head. “Thirsty?” he shook his head again. “Do you want to play then?” Sunwoo looks at her and pause before he asks her. “Game?” Mina nodded, she just want to get distracted for a while.

   

 

“Sunwoo!” Nari called as soon as she opens the door of Sehun’s car. “Hello Mina.” Mina smiled to her and bows a little before telling Sunwoo to greet his noona too. Nari sat down properly when Sehun gets in. Sehun leans to her and helps her with the seatbelt like he always does when he’s driving her to school before she graduated. Nari became really spoiled to it without her knowing that when he enters Sehun’s car she wouldn’t even do a thing and let Sehun help her with it.

“You know, I miss riding your car. Luhan’s car is a bit stuffy or maybe I just got used to this seat so much. It looks more comfortable to me.” Nari said to Sehun. “No one told you that you’re not allowed to ride my car again, you know that I’m always here for you, we can go for a joyride without a reason, just say it.” Nari smiled gratefully at Sehun and gave him a thankful pat on the head. “I know that, if only I’m not busy and if only Luhan isn’t a jealous freak, I will let you in my room again too.”    

 Although they are having a normal conversation for best friends, Mina feels like she shouldn’t be there. It feels like she has no right to hear their exchange of words like it’s illegal. Sunwoo is now busy playing on his tablet, another gift from Sehun  while Mina is just wasting her time looking outside.

“My room is always welcoming you, why not visit me instead?” Sehun responded. Since they got back from the trip, Sehun went back to his normal which really makes Nari happy but Luhan is still being an over-protective husband and won’t let Nari have an alone time with Sehun. Luhan does always tells her that he’s already over it because he knows that Nari belongs to him now and because of their marriage, no one can steal her from him, he still doesn’t like seeing them alone. He’s okay with group gathering but it’s just sometimes makes Nari wonder why never with just Sehun alone even they’re always together before he came in the picture.

 

“Sehun, can you stop at the salon I always go to?” Sehun glanced at her. “Why?” he asked. “Just drop me there. I won’t entertain any questions.” She said and flashed him a smile. After a few minutes of silence, they arrived at the luxurious-looking building.

“Woah.” Mina whispered in awe looking at it. Nari went out and flattens her cream dress then she looks up on Mina’s side. Mina quickly looks away, she actually got caught staring at her. Up till now, she still thinks that Nari is really pretty, especially when she dresses herself. She looks like an angel if you look in guy’s perspective but for Mina, she’s like a living doll.

Mina got startled when suddenly the door on her side got opened. Nari smiled at Mina before she bends down and grab her hand, pulling her out. Once she got out, she duck in again to talk to Sehun. “Take care of Sunwoo for a while. I’ll call you when we’re done.” She emphasized the word ‘we’re’ to him and ends it with a wink. She also check Sunwoo’s seatbelt and ordered Sehun to go somewhere while waiting so Sunwoo won’t get bored.

“Let’s go!” Nari said and link her slim arm on Mina’s before dragging him inside. She looks over her shoulder and saw Sehun’s car slowly getting away. “W-wait—“ “Don’t worry, Sehun can take care or your brother and we’ll be done before you know it.” Nari winks at her and pulled her inside.

 

 

~~~

 

“Next!” a lady standing beside Mina and Nari clapped her hands and another person came again holding another set of clothes. Mina’s eyes widens at the next dress. It’s her favorite color, white and gray. The other lady came with someone as well, holding a pair of black wedge heel strap sandals.

“Try it.” Nari who’s sitting on the small white couch told her. Mina is hiding her body on the high and wide brown curtain of the dressing room before Nari hand her the new set. She insists to do everything on her own so the female attendant just waited outside, standing next to Nari.

 

After a few minutes, Mina steps out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter