[16] Plan

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

150301 A/N:  Happy March~ :)) but....it's finals month. :((((((

Again, to avoid confusion.. always remember that sentences in gray and italics are always  FLASHBACKS ^_^ Italics are just thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

He, that stranger, how come he knows her favorite flower..

even the specific color of it…

 

---

 

Sehun was on the way to Mina’s room when he bumps into someone. The guy turned to him and apologized. Sehun noticed the guy were smiling so wide while apologizing and quickly left as if he did it on purpose but he’s not sure if it’s the reason why he’s smiling.

“Where did you get that?” Sehun asked as soon as he saw a flower in Mina’s hand when she exited their classroom. As usual, Sehun fetched her to go home with her although they will take different paths. “My classmate gave it to me,” she simply answered while smiling at the rose.

“Classmate?” Sehun asked as he followed her out of their building. “Uhm, Taemin, you know him, right? He said she’s about to give it to his crush but he forgot and it’ll get withered by tomorrow so he just hands it to me.” Mina glanced at him and smiled. “Taemin?..”

Taemin…. Sehun pause for a minute to think who that guy is and remembered the guy he bumps with earlier. “That guy?!” Mina stops in her tracks and turned to Sehun when he suddenly asked with so much surprised in his voice. “Why…?” Sehun averted his gaze and started walking again.”

“Hey, Sehun, wait up!”

 

~~

“How long do you intend to stare on that stupid flower?” Sehun scoffs and tucks his hands on his pockets, staring ahead. It irritates him how Mina was occupied by that single thing. She hasn’t even uttered a single word. Mina shrugged as they exited the gate of the school. “I don’t know.. I rarely see flowers.. but you know.. I prefer Daisy. They say, it’s a child’s flower but my grandma once told me that Daisy represents purity and innocence. It also grew everywhere, well except for Antarctica..which makes it more simple and common. I think white daisies are more beautiful than this, but anyway, every flower looks beautiful to me. It’s a girl thing, you know.”

 

 

------

 

“You seem in a deep thought.” Suho commented as he wakes up on the other couch of Sunwoo’s room. “Oh, hyung. Good morning.” Sehun flatly greeted and straightened up. “Want a glass of water?” Sehun did not wait for an answer and walks away from the couch.

“Sehun, aren’t you stressing yourself so much? You have to sleep too.”

“I’ve slept hyung.”

“For how long is that? Sehun .. I know he is a child, but you’re not an adult too. You have to take care of yourself as well.”

“Hyung, I’m fine. Don’t worry. I think you have to go to school now.” Suho looks at his wristwatch and his eyes widened. “I’m late.” He quickly stood up. “Sehun, aren’t you still going to attend classes?” Sehun shook his head and smile at his hyung.

 

 

 

 “He needs someone beside him.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Hyung, where is noona?”

Everytime Sunwoo is asleep, Sehun will check Mina. He will visit her room whenever her ‘visitor’ is not around and if he’s there, he’ll just go straight to nurses to ask about her condition. They informed him that Mina is now conscious and will just need more rest.

He also heard from Jimin that Mina stubbornly entered the building to save Sunwoo. She succeeded in locating him but if it wasn’t because of the guy named Jin, the siblings won’t probably be able to get out because Mina passed out in the middle. Sehun assumed that the person named Jin is the guy he saw yesterday in Mina’s room.

But it still isn’t clear to him if he’s someone close to them or just a stranger as he thinks.

 

“Hyung, tell me where noona is.. and why am I inside this room..is this your house hyung?” Sunwoo asks while looking around the four corners, simple-looking, white painted room. The child crawl on his side and held his hand. “I want to see noona.”

Sehun can see in his orbs how much he wanted to see his sister, how much he misses her. But Sehun can’t let him see her yet. If he sees her still lying on a hospital bed, what would he thinks? What would he feels eventhough he doesn’t know what a hospital looks like yet and the situation they are in right now. This leave Sehun no other choice but to lie on the child.

“Sunwoo, noona is still in her work. She’ll be here as soon as she finish.”

“But why am I still here? Is this your house?” The child innocently asked. Sehun was a little thankful that the child hasn’t noticed the things around him yet and most especially the thing attached on the back of his palm.

“Sunwoo, this is not my house, but when you wakes up I’ll take you to my house before we go to your noona, how is that?” Sehun smiled at him but the child’s forehead wrinkles…

”I need to sleep again? Isn’t it time for school?” Having a genius child can be a headache sometimes, Sehun thought. Why can’t he just follow orders to make their life easier? “Yes, Sunwoo, you have to sleep again. Just follow hyung okay? We’ll go to noona once you had enough sleep.”

 

Sunwoo pouted and lazily crawl back to his initial position before they had meal. “I miss noona.” Sunwoo mumbled before he yawned wide and long. Apparently, his drink makes him drowsy, it was intended because they know children will be children, it’s difficult to put them to sleep. And so, slowly…Sunwoo went to dreamland.

 

 

 

 

 

“I heard from Suho hyung that he’ll be discharge today.” Chanyeol asks as he enters the room with Kyungsoo. Sehun nodded. “Once he wakes up.”

 “Isn’t it a good thing?” Kyungsoo asked seeing Sehun’s gloomy face. “It is” he shortly answered. “Then why are you still looking so down?” Sehun turned back to the sleeping child and sighed. “Because his sister in still resting on the other room till now and was unconscious for two-days. I’m sure he would start looking for her. What should I tell him? I don’t want him to get worried..”

“I have an idea. Let’s tour him around the city to keep the thoughts of his sister away or buy him things, take him to lotte or coex...” Chanyeol suggested with excitement. “That won’t do. Every time he opens his eyes, the first thing he’ll ask me is not a glass of water but where his sister is. Also, Sunwoo is not a kind of child who gets happy by seeing material things, he’s contented just by seeing his sister on his side..”

“No wonder why you fell in love with him.” Chanyeol snickered. Sehun turned and glared at him. Kyungsoo elbowed Chanyeol hard on his side. “Ouch!” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, annoyed. “You’re so inconsiderate.”

“By the way, Sehun. About their apartment, Baekhyun and Suho hyung just gave us a call. Everything is burned out. Unfortunately, there’s nothing left …but ashes. I feel sorry for them...” Sehun turned to the sleeping child, sighed and ran his palm on his face.

“What should I do…” Sehun sounded like he’s about to cry.

 

 

 

“Hey, you’re parents were in Europe again, right?” Chanyeol suddenly spoke and broke the silence in the room. “Chanyeol, it’s not time to think about parties. We are now—“ “Kyung, let me finish first.”

“Sehun, you once told us they don’t accept money and gifts instantly, means even if we offer them new apartment to stay in now, they won’t accept it right?” Chanyeol started. “Yes.. so?” Sehun answered with furrowed brows, having no idea where his friend is heading to. “If he, specifically his sister won’t accept that kind of help.. why don’t you just offer your house?”

“Yeol!” Kyungsoo suddenly punch Chanyeol’s arm. “Yah, what was that for?!” “You’ve finally said somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter