[11] Observant

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150117 A/N: got nothing to say~ haha another short update I hope you'll still enjoy~~ ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

“How about now?”

“Better, I guess.”

“Yah, just serve it already!”

“Our stomach doesn’t have taste buds anyway.”

“Kyung, I think we better prepare it now before they decide to eat us instead”

“Okay, okay! jeez, they don’t even know the word ‘wait’.”

 

 

Kyungsoo with the help of Suho, finally serve the dish on Sehun’s white marble table where four hungry eyes were sitting impatiently.

 

“Isn’t this a bit spicy?” Sehun commented. “and a bit salty too.” Kai added. “You said you don’t care about the taste?!” Kyungsoo yelled. The two maknaes pointed on the other side of the table at the exact same time. “It was them who said those words, not us.” Kai reminded the latter. The cook glared at Kai but since he’s already used to it, he did not even flinch. “That’s enough, let’s just start eating, I’m hungry.” Suho said and pulled Kyungsoo down to his seat.

 

 

 

 

 

Ding Dong~

 

 

All heads turn to the direction of the main door. “Were you expecting someone?” Chanyeol asked with mouth full. Sehun just shrugged at them as he stood up to open the door.

 

 “Hey.” Nari greeted. “Hey.” He greeted back and then his eyes shift to the person standing behind his best friend. “You came.” Luhan just gave him a curt nod while he remained expressionless. Sehun step back a little and opens the door wider for the couple. “Come in.”

 

“Hi guys~” Nari cheerfully greeted once she reached the table with Luhan on her side. They all stood up from their seat and bowed politely. “I brought a dish; I wish to share it with you guys, so I hope you’ll like it as much as you like Kyungsoo’s dishes.” she said while Luhan were placing the large container in the middle of the wide table. Although, still feeling a bit shy with girls, Chanyeol immediately strengthened his neck to see what’s inside. Food is food, no matter what.

 

“STEAK?!” His eyes widen and he quickly reached out for a clean fork to get his share. “Yah, where’s your manner!!” Baekhyun pulled him down to his seat but it’s too late, Chanyeol already took a large bite. “I’m sorry Nari-ssi, the kids are a bit hungry.” Kai stood up next. “Actually, what Suho hyung said was a lie, we’re not a bit hungry, we’re famished!! So excuse us!” Kai quickly ran to Chanyeol side to join him and Baekhyun. “They are worst than my friends..” Luhan mumbled to Nari’s ears that cause a giggle to come out. Sehun saw it from behind but he was quick to order himself to look away. With a sigh, he went back to his seat before calling the couple to find their seats around the messy table.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Hey.” A voice broke Sehun’s thoughts. He was in their garden, sitting on a bench, leg over the other and arms folded in his chest. “Why are you here?” he flatly asked the other. “I just thought I need some fresh air, besides Nari seems having fun without me.”

 

“Uh.. I’m… I’m a guy too..so I…” “Just get to the point, you know I don’t like talking like this.” Luhan paused and sighed. “You’re really okay with this?” “What do you mean?” Sehun still showing his stoic face. “Nari.. I mean…” Luhan turned to him when he heard him snorted. “You two were married already don’t you? So why are you asking something like this?” Luhan shrugged. “I don’t know.”

 

There was a long silence. The two just sat there without a word.

 

“Nari.. she’s a little worried about you. Sometimes, it gets to me too and sometimes I get jealous too.” Luhan shyly confessed. Sehun heaved a sigh and look up in the sky before he turns to him. “To be honest. She’s everything to me. But since I hate having such intimate talk with you, I’ll then assure you one thing, I’m completely over with her now, but I’m not leaving the world I built with her, because she’s still my friend, and I hope you’ll open your mind for that as well.”

 

 

“It’s getting cold here. Let’s head back inside.” Sehun stood up and waited for the older. When he walks past him, he quickly grabs the nape part of his sweater and draws him back. “Woah wait. Isn’t that a bit disrespectful? I waited and yet you’re going to leave without me eh?” Luhan gave him curious yet innocent eyes. Sehun groaned at the sight. “Cut that out, you look so girly tch!”  

 

 

Sehun released him and place a hand on his shoulder. “Take good care of her hyung.” Luhan eyes widened at the very last word he uttered before he starts walking back to his house.

 

 ..did he just called me hyung?

 

 

 

 

A/N: Again, reminder .. Mina = YOU

 

 

 

“Hyung~!” Sehun recognized the voice and swirled on the other side. He quickly kneeled down since the child’s arms were stretched out, waiting for a hug.  He carried the child in his arms and fixes his jacket before he face the person that came with him.

 

“uh….” you scratched her head shyly for bringing someone with you. “Hi! I’m Jimin! You recognized me right? I’m the—” “Yeah, I know you.” Sehun cut her off a bit harsh but the latter did not mind him since she’s already used to him, she even labeled him the ‘handsome snob’. You laughed awkwardly and pulled your friend to your side. “I’m sorry, Jimin here suggested that we should keep an eye on my brother so we’re going in too. I hope you won’t’ mind. We’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter