[27] Revenge (Part 2)

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150517 A/N: uhm.. can we talk how PERFECT Sehun is on that picture above? I mean, just look at that perfect hair, brows, eyes, nose, lips, jaw-line!! >.<

since the last chapter yesterday is short.. Let’s just add this then. ^^ and….. advance apology to minor readers. hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

“What happened to you?” Kai asked when Chanyeol came back. The giant rakes his hair up with his long fingers and wipe the sweats on his forehead after doing so. “They disappeared, so I went back. That sneaky Ohdult!” he growled. “You did not see them?” Chen asks. He walks closer to the water again and joins the boys. “I did, but it’s too crowded here unlike in our resort, so I lost them.”

 

“Ow, no worries, you still have me.” Baekhyun suddenly jumps on his side and circled his arms and legs on Chanyeol’s right side. Then, he leaned his head on his shoulder and closes his eyes while smiling.

 

“Oh. My. God. You’re gay?!” Jimin exclaimed cupping with wide eyes. Baekhyun’s eyes snaps open and let go of Chanyeol as fast as lightning. “Of course not, babe!” Jimin scoffed and step away from her as if he carries a virus with him. “No Baekhyun, we. are. done! Done, I repeat!” she said and turns her back on him. Baekhyun ran to her and hugs her back. “Babe, no! you can’t do this to me, I’ll die!!” he said while sliding down to the knee-high water stopping Jimin from going away.

 

 

“Seriously, how long are they going to keep this act?” Kyungsoo smirks amused, watching Baekhyun pulling Jimin’s ankle and almost eating the sands. “Probably ‘till we gets home.” Suho who’s still on Sunwoo’s side answered. “Can we pretend that we don’t know them?” Kai asks while watching the two. Jimin keeps her angry act and shoving his touch away from her body while Baekhyun is trying to convince her to stay in the water with them. Pushing and pulling. “Won’t work, seems like every person in this island already knew those idiots are with us. Just look at the unwanted attention they attracted.” Lay sighed and shook his head as he place a hand on his forehead. “Shh guys, just let them.” Nari joined. “besides, it’s fun to watch.”
 

 

 

~~~

 

 

Mina has her back against a wall of a stall, catching her breath and so as Sehun who’s busy peeking on the side. “Is.. he.. gone..?” Mina breathes out. “I’m not sure..” Sehun whispered back. His wide chest is heaving too. “I think we lost him.”

 

After another minute, Sehun concluded that Chanyeol gave up chasing him so he turns to Mina to tell her. But upon doing so, his eyes sinfully landed on her chest. Mina was still resting her back on the wall with eyes close and heads up for more supply of air. Mina is obviously shorter than Sehun because he grew so many inches after she left and also, her hair was tied at the back giving Sehun a full view. He immediately reddened and averted his sight on the other side as if still looking for Chanyeol.

 

The people around couldn’t distract Sehun. He couldn’t calm himself at the moment; he’s feeling nervous and uncomfortable for what happened. For Sehun, it was different when he stole a kiss on her forehead because she was aware on that—just surprised, and the thing that happened just now—although unintended, he was sure it’ll make her really uncomfortable too if she knew. He was also aware that his face and reddening and he’s sweating a little too, that is why she can’t face her yet. He planned to tell her it was just because of the heat if she noticed as an excuse while still acting to watch out for Chanyeol.

 

 

“Uhm.. Sehun…” Mina speaks in a low voice after minutes of silence. Sehun gulps and slowly face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter