[25] HURT

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150513  A/N: Another long update to make up for my 2 week long absence. Haha … guys, the only fiction here is Zhou Empire (Nari’s family) but the rest is real ..like the resort and stuffs kk but it’s still FICTION :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Saengil Chukhahamnida~ Saengil Chukhahamnida~ Saranghaneun Minseok-i, Saengil Chukhahamnida~”

 

Nari came with Jimin who’s holding a cake decorated with a bunch of thin candles. Luhan, Lay and Kyungsoo also appeared out of nowhere holding tray of foods and they walks towards Xiumin and the rest.

 

The gang just finished their lunch in a buffet inside Vintana’s Restaurant and now they started placing desserts on the now empty table. “Make a wish,” Nari urges him. He paused for a while closing his eyes before he blew all the candles successfully in one go and maybe because with the help of strong wind. “I thought you guys forgot.” He murmured wandering his eyes on his friends. His eyes are literally sparkling.“Yah! How could we forgot, we’re obviously here to celebrate, aren’t we?” She smiled sweetly at him.

 

“That’s enough!” Luhan scooped Nari off the ground and sat back down in his seat before placing his wife in his lap and secured her in his arms. Nari chuckled and hugs his head closer with one arm since his upper is resting on her left side and rests her head on him.

 

“Yah! Get a room!” Tao shouted and Chen snorted. Luhan pulled out groaning and snatched one candle on the cake and tossed it to Tao angrily. A war of food started, as the chips flew everywhere.

 

Meanwhile, in one hand, Xiumin saves his cake, Chanyeol saves the pepero bowl and Lay took the cupcakes. On the other hand, Suho grabs all the food he can reach and Baekhyun just eat them while watching ‘the kids’ fight and later been joined by Kai and Kyungsoo as they just ignored the rest. Mina was busy protecting his brother to get messy as the child enjoys watching the food going back and forth on each side of the table, even clapping his hands and laughing.

 

 

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Oh bed, we finally meet again. Guys, wake me up when its dinner already.” Kai said and threw his whole body on the top of the bed, lay down with his arms and legs spread wide and yawned. “You’re not going with us?” Kyungsoo walks inside his room following his roommate of the trip. “What do you think, hyung?” he grinned at him and rolled on his side, burying his handsome face on the soft pillow.

 

“Yah Kai !! Get your out of there and go change now, or we’ll stripped you and drag you out there .” Upon hearing that from no other than the king of pranks, Jongin immediately shot up on a sitting position. “MWOH??!”  Chanyeol smirked on the door seeing his reaction in his evil idea. He looks at him shocked and their friends watching the scene all laughed even Kyungsoo smiled. They all decided to just look around the resort first and see the beach before doing Tao’s plans.

 

Everyone has their own rooms just for them to keep their stuffs and have peace and quiet sleep because beds are very limited in the Presidential Villa so Nari decided to just have it for her and her husband—since he doesn’t want to sleep away from her. Once again, Shangri-La’s boracay resort & spa is owned by the Zhou’s and Nari reserved every villa enough for them. But everyone is allowed to come anytime there, although Luhan opposed the idea, wanting to spend time with her alone. They reserved the Two-bedroom pool villa for the ladies and the child, Seaview suites for Luhan’s friends and Tree-house villas for Sehun and his friends.

 

A/N: *for better imaginations.. here are the pictures. :)

From top > Tree-house villa then Seaview villa

Presidential (for LuRi couple)

Seaview Suite (for EXO-M)

Tree-house Suite (for EXO-K)

Two-beds Villa (for the two ladies & sunwoo)

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Hyung, can’t we just go first? Why ladies do always took a long time to change clothes, really?!” Suho just shrugged as a response to Tao’s question.

 

Seconds after, the couple arrives at the meeting place, the main lobby.

 

At that moment, Nari surely gets all the attention of the boys as they all stared as her as they walk closer. She looks dazzling. It is already known to them that she’s pretty even without wearing any make-up on but with parts of her body slightly exposed…she’s exceptionally beautiful. Her natural straight dark-brown silky hair—curls at the end spreads hugging her back and shoulder, the blue two-piece she’s wearing matches the milky but not-so-pale skin, legs that are not too long just fine, and her flat stomach with a curve on the side is just a jaw-dropping sight. Although it’s not that revealing because she’s wearing a see through white dress, it’s been the first time the boys have seen her wearing these type of clothing with her full-fledge body. Yes, they have seen her before during their Japan trip but she was wearing something a middle school kid would wear and it covers her upper part.

 

 “She’s gorgeous, isn’t she? Hyung is so lucky to have her.” Tao talk to no one as he continue to stare at Nari till they reached their place. Tao was still goggling at Nari until then so Luhan quickly slapped his head. “Hyung!” he shouted while rubbing his head. “Stop staring at my wife!” then Luhan shifted his eyes to the rest of the boys.. “That goes to everyone as well.” Luhan said while giving them warning look.

 

“Oh, here they are too,” Suho said erasing the dim atmosphere. Everyone turns to the direction Suho is looking at, and there found, Jimin, Mina and Sunwoo.

 

“Babe~” Baekhyun quickly left his seat and ran to Jimin. “Babe, we’re a match!” he told her as soon as he got closer. They were both wearing green swimwear, although Baekhyun’s short is dark green and Jimin is wearing a mint green one piece, they are the only ones wearing green. “Oh, right.” Jimin said upon noticing it too and they both laugh at it. They are surely enjoying their pretend relationship.

 

Mina was a different story. She and Sunwoo was a match. They were both wearing long sleeves and fitted black shorts, just like what surfer’s would wear. Sehun chuckle silently at the sight, he was already expecting that from Mina while the boys were disappointed as they imagined and hoped to see her in bikinis too.

 

~~~

 

 

 

“Hyung, let’s go here later.” Chanyeol tugged Suho’s sleeve. They were now in front of the recreational area but since Luhan and his friends continues to walk and did not even bother to enter the place. Chanyeol just mentally noted to visit it again but of course, he does not want to be alone.
 

“Cool, they have a Tennis Court too.” Kris compliments with a hint of sarcasm. “It seems like they’re afraid the guests will get bored.” Lay said. “I will only like this place if they have basketball court around the corner.” Kris retorted but not loud enough for the lady who owns the place to hear as she’s busy talking to Tao in front of their small parade. “At least they have amusement zone for the kids and even fitness center, that’s more than enough Kris-ge.”

 

 

“Beach!!” Xiumin, as usual, was the first one who ran to the water followed by the excited Tao and Chen as well. And they were soon joined by Baekhyun and Chanyeol. Nari laughed at the scene as if the boys haven’t been to a beach before or haven’t touched salt water in their entire life. It also reminds her of her first trip with them during Luhan’s birthday.

 

 

 

“Hyung…” Sehun felt a light tug at the end of shirt and so, he looks down. Suwnoo was holding his shirt. “Can we go too?” He blinks at Sehun still clutching his thin shirt. Unlike the boys who excitedly ran to the water and the others who were already half-, Sehun and Kris are still wearing shirts. He crouched down and held Sunwoo’s shoulder. “Of course you can.” Sunwoo grabs hold of his shirt again, this time the loose part in his chest. “I want to play with hyung.” Sehun smiled at him. “Sure.”

 

 

 

“Mina-ya! Aren’t you going to join us?” Jimin called out behind. Sehun heard it and looks up. Only then that he noticed that Mina is just right behind Sunwoo, just few steps away. “Later!” she yelled back. When she turned back, she met Sehun’s eyes, looking at her. She got startled a little. Then, she steps closer.

 

“Uh..Sunwoo.. he wants to go with you than his own sister..he he.. “ Mina scratches her cheek and shyly spoke again. “Uh..if you’ll go with him.. can I trust you that you’ll take care of my brother and promise to keep an eye on him all the time?” Sehun saw in Mina’s eyes how worried she is. Of course, she is. He stood up, held Sunwoo’s hand before they faces her. “I’ll take care of him. You don’t have to worry. I won’t let anything happen to him.” Mina smiled at his words and leaned down on Sunwoo. “Be a good boy and listen to hyung, okay?” Sunwoo nodded and reached out to peck his cheek. “Sunwoo will be a good boy, noona.” “Okay then, I’ll wait for you here, have fun.”

 

 

~~~

 

 

“Sehun, come here.” Kyungsoo called from his left side. They place Sunwoo in a turtle float and Tao is holding the other side playing with the child. Sehun firmly told Tao to keep an eye on Sunwoo before he swam or rather just walk closer to Kyungsoo and Kai. “What is it?”

 

“Look there.” Kyungsoo pointed the place where Mina is resting and arranging their stuffs. “And?” Sehun ask, seeing there’s nothing interesting. “Dude, roam your eyes. Can’t you see the sharks around?” Kai butts in. His eyes widened and Sehun quickly looks back at Sunwoo at the mention

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter