[22] Regret

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150422 A/N: Hi? surprised? hahaha another update within 24hours ^^  // Royal Blue~ Black hair~ *faints* // 'Y' = Yo Yo Yo..? hahaha (Luhan) //

 

 

 

 

It was another busy Saturday morning for Nari as her house where occupied by the idiots again.

Xiumin and Chen grab foods in the kitchen table and went back in front of the TV. Nari was quick to notice that. “Make sure you won’t let anything drop on the floor, okay? I just cleaned those last night and I’m not in the mood to clean it again this early!” She whimper-yelled at them and they nodded obediently. “Good then.” She suddenly felt the urge to smile and ruffle their hairs. They’re like little kids following their mom’s order.

Nari was still in her kitchen cooking and preparing more foods for the hungry hyenas with the help of the master chefs Lay and Kyungsoo while the rest were busy watching a soccer game including her child-like husband who is the nosiest of all and bouncing up and down on his seat in enjoyment.

 

“Noona, can you help me taste my Kimchi spaghetti?” Kyungsoo called out from the side. “Sure,” Nari walks closer to him and opened so Kyungsoo can feed her since her hands were pretty occupied. “Oh my god, Dyo, you’re really good at this, it’s perfect! Mmmm. Can I get another taste?” Kyungsoo obliged while chuckling and scoop the right amount again before raising his arm.

 

“YAH!” suddenly the lion arrives in the kitchen, no other than the husband. “He’s at it again.” Lay murmured and chuckled. On cue, Kyungsoo lowered his arm obediently and Nari rolled her eyes. “What now? I was just eating here.” Luhan strode their way with heavy footsteps. “Cos I’m the only one who should feed you.” Nari groaned and went back to her seat.

 

Luhan grabs a plate and ask Kyungsoo to prepare the pasta and sat next to Nari holding the plate and a fork. “Now open up baobei~” If it’s not because of Kyungsoo’s delicious meal, she would stubbornly refuse to be feed.

“I thought you were busy watching? Just go back on your throne and leave us alone here,” said Nari. Luhan on the other hand, finds it amusing. “Why? Jealous?” he teased. “NO. I’m not. Because you just practically spend 2 days of your trip on the hotel’s couch watching a stupid soccer game! I am definitely okay with that,” she sarcastically stated.

Luhan quickly drops the fork and envelops Nari in a hug and rests his chin on her right shoulder. “I’m sorry baobei.. I didn’t know you felt this way.. I’m really sorry. You could have told me back then..”When Lay heard that, he ushered Kyungsoo to leave the couple for a while and went to join the boys. “Baobei~ Honey~ Darling~ how can I make it up to you then,eo?” Luhan asked tilting his head to the side to see her face.

“How about we make love?” Luhan whispered in a husky voice Nari eyes widened as large as a saucer and whipped her head to him. “I thought you said, we’re not going to do it yet?” she whispered back. “Yeah I did, but, well I’m ready now, and so are you.” Luhan smirks. He suddenly stood up and scoops her up in his arms. “Luh—No!! Ya! Don’t! Put me down!! Luhan!!!” Luhan was about to take her upstairs when the main door burst open and show them the latecomer Sehun ….with a girl on his tail.

 

 

 

Nari pats Luhan’s shoulder to quickly put her down in silence and he did. The couple was both surprised at the sight since they are basically the only ones who knows about Sehun’s feelings for Nari—well that is what they think not knowing that Suho had been quite an observant too, thinking that the time they are wishing for Sehun has finally come.

“Babe~~!” Baekhyun suddenly stood up on the floor to greet the girl. Mina was a bit surprised with the sudden endearment and at the same time surprises the rest of the boys who doesn’t know her, as well as Nari.

Baekhyun’s hands clamp her shoulder and push her inside the house and straight to Nari’s direction. “Noona, meet my girl!”

“Uh.. Hi?” Nari smiles at her. Shockingly, they perfectly have the same height—eye to eye level. “I’m Jung Nari, please to meet you.” She then offered her hand.

Jung Nari… I’m really officially meeting her?, the person who unintentionally broke Sehun’s heart. And she has the most soft and beautiful voice I’ve ever heard.

Mina slowly stretches her hand and shook her hand lightly.

She has a very soft hand, like cotton. And since we’re a little close, I can smell her too, she smells really nice but it surely not because of perfume or something. no wonder why—

“Uhm.. what’s your name?”

“Oh. Sorry, I’m K-kwon M-mina” she stutters. “Nice to meet y-you too.”

“Are you Baekhyun’s girlfriend?” she heard a stranger male voice behind Nari so she then bravely looks up, cos it’ll be really impolite to look down all the time. “Ani—“ “Hahaha, no hyung, she’s not. She’s just a friend, she’s Sehun’s girlfriend.” Baekhyun who’s still on her side answers for her. “No, that’s not true either, we’re not in the kind of relation I’m just his friend.” she quickly explained before they misunderstood.

“I see, well sorry for being rude. My husband here, just really don’t understand the world polite.” Nari spoke again and this time she was already looking at them, at the couple.

He’s handsome and she’s really beautiful. They look perfect for each other.. Little did she know, her last few words slipped her lips and said her thoughts aloud for the couple to hear.

“Is think so…? Thank you.” said Nari, a little embarrassed. “I see you already know Sehun’s friends..” she started changing the topic. Mina nods. “Sehun introduced them to me the last time,” she softly said.

“Well.. they are a little busy now as you can see. Do you mind if I’ll just tell you their names?” Mina turns to the side and notice how busy they are, eating and watching the game with big smiles and serious expression, yeah busy. Well.. boys. “Yes, I mean, No. Uh—just go on. I don’t mind.”

“Very well then. Let’s start with this person behind me. This is Lu Han, the most annoying of them all.” Luhan was about to say something as a protest but Nari was quick to firmly cover his mouth with her palm. “Like I’ve mentioned earlier, he’s.. unfortunately, my husband.”

Nari released Luhan’s mouth, turns to him, and communicated with him using her eyes. Luhan then followed and offered a hand. “Nice to meet you, Mina-ssi.” Mina hesitantly shook his hand shortly, it’s been a while since she held a man’s hand. Probably, the last time was with Sehun during their middle school days. She felt like her hand is like a child’s hand compare to Luhan’s wide manly hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter