[15] Daisy

[3] Blue Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

150222 A/N: I said ‘See you in a week’ but it became a mooooonth-long hiatus haha sorry school kept me so busy these days..

I was actually about to write ‘Different’ on the title because I’m going to abuse that word on this chapter haha and Daisy I meant here is the flower. ^^ Spoiler: No dramatic fire scene will happen.

"Single gray line" indicate the change of P.O.V and "double line" sometimes change of day, sometimes a week. :) and " ~~~ " is just the scene followed, just skip a few happening.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi." Jin waves at the girl in the counter and leaned closer.

"Hello sir..how may I help you.?" Jimin asked in her unusual cute voice and even tuck his hair to show her ear.

"Iced coffee, any." Jin smiled and wink flirtatiously at Jimin who's taking his order. He just escaped the party in his cousin's house to take a breather and came across the empty shop. Even he's still wearing a casual suit, he decided to drop by to kill time.

 

Jin sat on the corner where Sehun always sits, on the very seat, unintentionally. He then took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie. He also rolled his sleeves up.

While sipping his drink, he let his eyes wonder around and was currently completely unaware of the pair of eyes watching him from the side while doing her job.

 

It was Sehun's seat..

 

Now that she noticed it, Sehun did not come today. He usually arrives at midnight but it's already past midnight and yet, still no sign of him.

 

Jin's wandering eyes suddenly decided to rest and found himself staring at the girl who’s standing in the middle of the lonely shop. She was hugging the mop's handle on her side. Since Mina's looking right at the table where he sits, he can clearly see her face.

 

Calm, lovely..but lonely.

 

Mina heaved a sign and Jin had witnessed it. He was actually gazing at her face. The normal Jin would never look at a person, specifically a lady for more than a minute even if they have the most beautiful face in the crowd or even if their body is attracting the eyes of everyone.

But this one.. it attracted him without knowing the reason.

Was it because her eyes look so much different to the ladies eyes he always sees? So much different to the bright and flirting eyes he sees in the club every night? or was it because the time comes again when a girl did not paid attention on his presence? something he's not used to?

She reminds him of the girl he meet on the coffee shop when he first came in Seoul and the same person she met on a party. Nari, the taken girl. Jin half smiled and half smirked as he remembers the situation. Nari's husband looks so furious seeing him talking to his wife, as if he has the power to steal her any minute, any second. It was amusing for him. He finds it really funny.

 

Just in time when Jin finally decided to look away from her..someone burst in.

"Mina!!" a middle-age woman entered the shop in hurry and quickly ran to the girl he was looking earlier. "You have to go home immeditely. You're apartment is on fire!!" The woman almost shouted at her in panic. Her eyes widened and the mop she was holding dropped to the floor and created a very disturbing noise. Good thing he was the only customer inside. The girl ran out without a word but Jin noticed his shaking legs as she runs out.

 

It took Jin a few seconds before his own legs left his seat and followed the girl out.

 

Mina was running as fast as she can but her legs felt so weak. Her head is aching with unpleasant thoughts running in her mind, it weakens her. Her eyes started the moisten with tears.. what if her brother is in danger.. and she incapable of helping him. What if she can’t get there in time?

 

Suddenly, a motorcycle halted in front of her, stopping her. "If you want to get there in time, I can help you, I just need you to tell me where it is. so please hurry and trust me."

Since Mina did not pay attention to him earlier..she did not recognize him but by looking at his disheveled hair, no helmet head, no jacket even if its winter and his worried eyes..she then knows that he's a good guy.

 

 

 

 

'Hyung, he's going too fast! It's hard to keep up!" it was the first word that came out of Chanyeols mouth since he started the engine.

"We have no other choice Yeol. We have no idea where he's heading or what could be the reason. This is an unfamiliar road. So just keep focus to avoid accident." Suho firmly told him. "Baekhyun keep your eye on his car. We can't lose him" he added and latter nodded with determination.

Chanyeol is the on driving the car, Baekhyun sat beside him. Suho sat on the back but his body were half infront in between the two. Kyungsoo was currently has his back pressed on the seat and gripping the seatbelt around his upper body. They were indeed too fast. and Kyungsoo was never a fan of car racing.

The road is lighter since its weekdays but seeing two to three cars along the way gives the boys a hard time since they have to keep up with Sehun.

Sehun on the other hand was restless. His knuckles were gripping the stirring wheel so tightly that his hands quickly turning white..his blood probably can’t reach his fingertips anymore. The sleepiness he felt earlier while watching the television with the boys is now definitely worn out. And his eyes were intently focus on the road, he has to save someone, he better not injure himself.

Sehun was also completely unaware that he's been followed.

 

 

~~~~

 

“Sunwoo!!”

“Ouch.”

“Hey.”

“Sunwoo!!”

“Ya—”

Sehun rudely shoved everyone out of his way. He is naturally careless about people’s feelings but this time it was… different. “Sunwoo!!”

“Sir, you can’t go any further.” A firefighter holds Sehun’s broad shoulders to stop him and Sehun glared at him while attempting to get pass through but it did not work because apparently, the other is much stronger.

“I need to go!!” Sehun half-shouted and half-pleaded. “Sir, if you want to save someone, there’s nothing to worry about. Everyone’s out. No one’s left inside. “There’s a child in there!! Let go of me!” but the man did not budge.  “Sehun!!” Suho, together with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol came right on time. “Woah, this is serious.” Chanyeol whispered looking at the building on fire.

“Sehun, calm down.” Suho went infront of Sehun and nods at the firefighter, silently telling him he can take care of it. “Hyung.. he…he..” Just by looking at his friend’s face,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter