[3] Blue Spring

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

If you didn't notice,  you mean everything.

Quickly, I'm learning to love again.

All I know is.. I'm gon' be okay. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

After the success of my 1st story 'BE MINE' ...up to the point of getting 'Featured'

and the sequel 'YOU'RE MINE' that ends w/ 1000 subbies..and eventually, surprisingly GOT FEATURED as well..

here comes the 3rd installment!! (that is why there's [3] in the title)

 

to my readers who supported me in the first and in the SEQUEL part and still here...

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! ^^

 

this 3rd part will let you see the world of Oh Sehun before and after....

 

This can also be read as an independent story even without reading the 2 stories. :)

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

Story inspired by my all-time favorite manga ^_^

 

Foreword


 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

 

Hello. This is Oh Sehun, 18 years old, Junior High. I’m currently studying in Seoul Performing Arts High School.

In this school, there’s a popular ranking among the girls. They even set up a board for the students to vote every year. Not that I’m paying attention on this, but I am actually 'involved'. When I first entered this school, I surprisingly made it the 2nd spot. That did not surprise me, because I know that since I started to think and face the mirror that this handsome face will attract a lot of attention. HEH! This is surely the face that will make them look every time I’m passing by and I was right. Do you think I’m just being too full of myself? Then come here and see for yourself! *grins*

I actually don’t get this ranking because the 1st placer was called the Ice prince and so as the 3rd, as for me, I’m the ‘Cold-hearted Prince’.

Does this kind of personality really attracts girls?

 

According to them, I’m the coldest person they've ever encountered because since I entered this place, I never smiled to anyone while the other Ice Princes’ started to warm up as months go by. I managed to stay in my spot because they say it’s a rank depending on how handsome a person is, not because of their attitudes, tch, lame.  I’ll admit, I’m always glaring on everyone and keep on giving them cold shoulders, especially to girls because of certain reason.

I am like this to every students aside from my best friend—Jung Nari.

Nari (or ‘Nana’ as I call her) was the only exception because even her girl best friend Eunji gets the same treatment from me, however, I’m not like that when I’m with my friends. I’m the youngest in our group and all of them were treating me really well so I’m doing the same.

Since I’m used in acting like this everytime, I also sometimes slash on them when I’m not in the mood.

 

I have mentioned that I’m on the 2nd spot right? Wondering who beats me to the first one? My mortal enemy—Lu Han. I’m not the bad or cruel enough to call someone as mortal enemy… it’s just that his presence alone makes me sick and irritated—as gay as it sounds.

 

Let me tell you few reasons why…

 

That idiot is the captain of the soccer team, we all know that soccer is very popular and girls love watching handsome faces in the field, so every time the team were practicing, the girls will occupy the sides of the soccer field. I’m a player of tennis and because of the crowd, we couldn’t use the court-that is located beside the field-to practice for our own match and those girls get really annoying with their loud cheers.

My best friend is very studious so I somehow got infected by that. I always end up spending my time with her studying in her room. During the weekends, she’ll tutor me since she’s one year ahead of me and we rarely hang-out outside (not that I mind). I met her on the day she came to Korea and learned that she’ll occupy the newly-constructed house beside our mansion. We’re neighbors and that’s how our friendship started.

How is this related to my mortal enemy? He’s also really intelligent, I once tried my best to become the Top.1 of our level and I succeed but still a failure compare to him. That jerk is indeed the Top placer of seniors as well, always claiming the 1st spot.  One last thing, the heaviest among all, he courted her! And eventually Nana fell for him. She wasn’t just a best friend to me, I love her not just because she’s my precious best friend but because I love her romantically. The more time I spend with her the more I’m falling for her. She’s really pretty, she’s smart, awfully kind and most of all she changed me.

At first I thought it won’t work for them but… I was wrong.

 

I fell for the wrong girl again.

I thought she’s the key for me to go back to my old self, to the cheerful kid during grade school but it was back to zero again.

To Nana’s eyes, I’m always a kid. I even refuse to call her Noona as she requested before because I want her to look at me as a guy.

I waited and waited for the right time to tell my feelings to her but she always makes me feel that I’ll get rejected and end our friendship for nothing once I confess.

 

 

'Cold-Hearted Prince', this suits me well.

My heart is now like an ice, as hard as stone, without veins or blood to keep it warm.

I’m back to the image I’ve created since the second term of my 1st year in middle school, the time I first experience losing my heart. I fell in love. It was such a nice feeling but I never knew that it would hurt so much when she left without a word.

I was broken.

How did she disappear just like that? I never saw her since then.

 

We were both Middle School freshman that time, I'm in the 1st section while she's in class 1-C. She’s cute, silent, have big adorable eyes, short curly hair, small lips and she’s wearing eyeglasses. She plays tennis, the reason why I started loving that game as well. I want to spend time with her so I made a lame excuse that my father wants me to compete in world’s tournament so I need to practice a lot. She laughed so much on that but she then welcomed me and even suggested that we should play when we’re both free. I thought that girl and I have mutual feelings so one time, I took all the courage to ask her out to spend the Spring Festival together. I waited and waited patiently but the festival ended without any trace of her.

Since then I vowed to never fall in love again and forget about her.

 

Because of the incident, I started distancing myself from people afraid to get hurt again if I cared for them. I distance myself from my friends and give cold shoulders to every girl that will approach me. I have changed.

Without friends and playmates, my Middle School years became gloomy and gray.

Every Spring, it will turn even darker as my heart keeps on reminding me that specific time.

 

Two weeks before the start of my High School years.. I met Nari. She’s probably my lucky charm. Because of her, I remember to smile again. When the academic year started, she found a friend for me—that is Kai. She introduces us to each other by simply telling that we both love dancing and badminton so we should get together. Kim Jongjin or Kai—as he wants to be called, is also a Freshman, same homeroom and same age as me. He’s really annoying at first, I even thought he’s a gay because he’s really clingy like a leech. Kai then introduce me to his friends who love dancing.

They play a lot with other and we unexpectedly get along really well.

 

Everything feels so perfect. Highschool is probably the time for me to change myself but when the Spring break came, my nightmare haunted me once again. I was about to tell Nana my feelings or even just give her a hint that I like her but that day, I heard from Eunji that she seems to have feelings for that Jerk. I observe her myself, she was surely annoyed at him but deep inside she’s slowly warming. Even after knowing the truth, I stayed in her side, I supported her, I became her crying shoulder and I became her personal clown when she’s feeling down. I endured them all because I love her but when she got engaged, I know that there’s nothing else I can do.

He loves her, she loves him, and who am I to interfere?

I accepted the fact and as the best friend, I supported her. It hurts to see her smile directed to someone else but....

 

this is my role in her life, I must accept it with all my heart.

 

 

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

 Posters made by: Northmelon

 

 

Click the titles to read the story (if you want) ^^

 

[1] BE MINE


Love at first sight.

Some will just take this as a joke or a nonsense phrase.. but

what if 'you' experienced it first-hand?

How are you going to deal with it, if the one who's receiving your thing called 'love' was the most uncooperative and

coldest girl you've ever met in your whole life?

(or maybe just to YOU?)

 

 

[2] YOU'RE MINE ('Be Mine' Sequel)

 

A relationship that started with a 'love at first sight'...

He fell hard.

She has a hard heart.

 


 

blueflower08
[150726 BlueSpring] Only two chapters left. :)